WV Officials DONT CARE ABOUT US

WV Officials DONT CARE ABOUT US

Posted in the Charleston Forum

no future

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 9, 2014
looks like our elected officials and officials of the WVDEP are ONLY interested in pursuing the interest of out of state/out of country FRACKING Companies to 'take' the natural gas from beneath our state.
Gas Lover

Hockessin, DE

#2 Feb 9, 2014
no future wrote:
looks like our elected officials and officials of the WVDEP are ONLY interested in pursuing the interest of out of state/out of country FRACKING Companies to 'take' the natural gas from beneath our state.
Who else is going to take it? Darned if you do darned if you don't.
Fracking-Rocks

Chantilly, VA

#3 Feb 9, 2014
Quit Whining!

and Don't like this page - it was obviously created by some anti-frack wack job:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Poison-Me-WV/6...
Yep

Hockessin, DE

#4 Feb 9, 2014
Fracking-Rocks wrote:
Quit Whining!
and Don't like this page - it was obviously created by some anti-frack wack job:
What that guy said.
EnlightenedRedne ck

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 10, 2014
Anywhere you find a natural resource you will find a bunch of Zionists. Remember this the next time you vote; If they aren't native WV and they are rich jerks, then don't vote for them anymore. We have to start looking out for us and exposing them for what they are.
fracking causes harm

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 10, 2014
Fracking-Rocks wrote:
Quit Whining!
this post must of been written by some abuser.----- frackers don't give a rats prayer about the lives and future of the families in wv .'frackers are going to 'take' from the state, line the pockets of wv officials and leave the 'damage''pollution''harm' to wv citizens to pick up the pieces. have you thought about where the 'frackers' are going to dispose of all the hazardous waste water that comes with fracking? are the frackers going to remove it from wv or are the frackers 'buying' up properties to 'dump' the hazardous waste that won't be discovered until its far to late ? has the Public been told the full details about this situation? what's the plan of the WVDEP to monitor and closely guard the disposal of the hazardous waste? is this going to be 'another' situation that 'nobody' os checking? is this going to be another situation that "all of a sudden" the 'hazardous' waste just happens to be detected in our water supply ? no sir , its not about 'whining'----- OUR current contaminated water supply is living proof that every single person in the state of wv should be asking lots of questions and DEMANDING answers.
slowmo

Hansford, WV

#7 Feb 11, 2014
they keered nuf to make your water smell real good! dat water smelt like a french whorehouse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU ranking this week 4 hr Lumber Sam 9
Town Center Dairy Queen closed 4 hr Um Okay 40
News This week in W.Va. history 5 hr Denny 3
News Charleston man dies during arrest 8 hr An Adult 119
Drama at KC Nautilus 10 hr Brittany 113
Gays NOT ALLOWED to donate blood 10 hr Fruitloop 22
Is Denver's Depot run like Park Place was? 12 hr Curious 30

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance