Slumlords in the area
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Do any of you know of a list of slumlords in the area?? I am currently renting from a senator of wv that meets the definition of slumlord. I am shocked and do not intend to keep it silent. Any leads and info would be appreciated.

Thank you
RandiD

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 7, 2013
The government is the largest slum lord
rude boy

Raleigh, NC

#3 Jul 7, 2013
susanplantin wrote:
Do any of you know of a list of slumlords in the area?? I am currently renting from a senator of wv that meets the definition of slumlord. I am shocked and do not intend to keep it silent. Any leads and info would be appreciated.

Thank you
I've heard bad things about Wood Properties.
hawkeye46

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jul 7, 2013
Trust me. There are way more terrible tenants than bad landlords. Most people who rent are horrible. So if you think about renting, please take care of the place.
hawkeye46

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Where is the list of horrible tenants?
hawkeye46

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jul 7, 2013
susanplantin wrote:

Thank you
If you are having problems, buy a place. No doubt credit is your problem.
1 post removed
Yep

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jul 8, 2013
Kent taylor
2 posts removed
puke

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Chuck summers has nice places but he is weird and stalks you! Preys on women.
Response

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2013
susanplantin wrote:

Thank you
Please don't keep silent! As soon as you move out, how about posting the name of your slumlord senator for everyone??
1 post removed
Roach Infested

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Hershal Lane
wvbound

AOL

#15 Jul 12, 2013
For goodness sakes - if the place is that bad - get the h*** out of there - now! you don't have time to gripe and complain about the conditions, just move - now!! of course there bad landlords, but more tennants that are bad than the landlords.
thing is

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 12, 2013
wvbound wrote:
For goodness sakes - if the place is that bad - get the h*** out of there - now! you don't have time to gripe and complain about the conditions, just move - now!! of course there bad landlords, but more tennants that are bad than the landlords.
Thing is, they're probably such crappy, disrespectful tenants that they can't get into a respectable place....but they don't get that logic when they don't pay their rent (even if most or all of it is subsidized)or trash the place when they leave, then bitch about their deposit.

You're right, more tenants are bad than the landlords....the landlords are just trying to protect their interests.

Since: Jul 13

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 21, 2013
Well, yes the place is that bad. I am currently looking for a new place. Easier said than done. I am a working single mom and making ends meet is hard enough without getting screwed by the landlord. Granted, some tenants are pretty bad. I am not one of those. I am a responsible adult that does not receive public assistance to help me pay my bills. I am clean and have excellent references from previous landlords. I made the mistake of believing what he and his wife told me. Thanks for the comments.
Hang In There

United States

#18 Jul 21, 2013
susanplantin wrote:
Well, yes the place is that bad. I am currently looking for a new place. Easier said than done. I am a working single mom and making ends meet is hard enough without getting screwed by the landlord. Granted, some tenants are pretty bad. I am not one of those. I am a responsible adult that does not receive public assistance to help me pay my bills. I am clean and have excellent references from previous landlords. I made the mistake of believing what he and his wife told me. Thanks for the comments.
Hang in there and be patient! Let's see if we can get a 'divine miracle' door to open up for you. Keep seeking as you are able.
1 post removed
unhappy

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 7, 2014
Yep wrote:
Kent taylor
I agree with that 100%
Responsible Tenant

Hyattsville, MD

#21 Jul 7, 2014
Matt Curry will take your rent, but he won't fix anything - ever!
Looking

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Jul 7, 2014
Does anyone have a name or # of any good landlords ? I'm currently looking for a place to rent somewhere kinda close to the marmet exit !
honest abe

Lexington, VA

#23 Jul 7, 2014
Judge zakaib!!!!!!
in need

Charleston, WV

#24 Jul 7, 2014
puke wrote:
Chuck summers has nice places but he is weird and stalks you! Preys on women.
how do you get a hold of him. need a place bad.
Jasper

Fairfax, VA

#25 Jul 7, 2014
in need wrote:
<quoted text> how do you get a hold of him. need a place bad.
Go sleep in a dumpster boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby was at Tricky Fish yesterday 43 min Dan Dan Tony 14
THE COLD SPOT and GAMBLING in dunbar 2 hr Carls Baaad 2
meth cook loser (Sep '14) 9 hr Speak My Mind 8
Who got murdered at Garrison and Pacific? 9 hr Speak My Mind 38
Campbell's Creeks Watch Mayor Jason Ballard Ste... 9 hr Speak My Mind 19
crooked heating and air condition companies. (Jul '15) 10 hr Laura 8
Tattoo Jimi 10 hr Savage304 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance