I care

Bluefield, WV

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Why is there no discussin on cutting forgein aid.

Why is that washngton only cut SS and other program in this country that hurt this country and the people, the people who pay their wages is the one they do the lest for. lets' hear from you. Changes are needed in washington.
thug

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 3, 2013
because 99% of them don't want any cuts to government spending. they know that's why they get re elected, for the money they bring back to their states. one of the worst politicians ever that did this was robert c byrd a kkk recruiter and he is thought of as a god in wv... now we owe 17 trill and we have no idea why lol..
nemesis

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 3, 2013
We just gave Egypt $250 million in Foreign Aid, while our people are looking for work. Yeah buddy, things are going to change-aren't they.
Logan

Troy, VA

#4 Mar 3, 2013
I care wrote:
Why is there no discussin on cutting forgein aid.
Why is that washngton only cut SS and other program in this country that hurt this country and the people, the people who pay their wages is the one they do the lest for. lets' hear from you. Changes are needed in washington.
Think ""White"" and everything will come out all right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU will win a Heisman Saturday 23 min Sad but true 1
Men are so VAIN these days 36 min Fake dads 7
Josh Holbert playing Santa in Ripley 42 min Ho ho no josh 2
coach kidd and maggie (Oct '13) 43 min Coach billy goat 7
Josh Holbert thanksgiving 45 min Thanksgiving Indian 2
Suddenlink not delivering advertised speed (Mar '15) 55 min Chris 31
Sonic coming to Kanawha City 1 hr Mama 12

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance