Coal..Coal ?...Who Needs Coal ?
and

Charleston, WV

#22 Jun 28, 2013
Coal miner wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one you all need to donate your cars and really everything you own including the devices you used to type your responses.
BECAUSE WITH PUT COAL YOU WOULD MOT HAVE A THING.
SO IF YOU ARE AGAINST COAL TIRN OVER YOUR CAR NO LOGHTS NO ELECTRIC AT ALL
THEN SHOVE YOUR HAND UP YOUR A&& sideways.
You can't be a tree hugger and drive any type of vehicle.
I keep trying to read this, but all I see is, "blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine". Go get an education, maybe then you won't be so f*cking bitter!
usa

Chesapeake, OH

#23 Jun 28, 2013
Coal miner wrote:
<quoted text>Every one you all need to donate your cars and really everything you own including the devices you used to type your responses.
BECAUSE WITH PUT COAL YOU WOULD MOT HAVE A THING.
SO IF YOU ARE AGAINST COAL TIRN OVER YOUR CAR NO LOGHTS NO ELECTRIC AT ALL

THEN SHOVE YOUR HAND UP YOUR A&& sideways.

You can't be a tree hugger and drive any type of vehicle.
Your not helping and I'm for coal. It doesn't effect me but I know does a lot off families. If you type something with a lot of misspelled words it will have a negative impact on whatever your arguing for.
IdRather

Charleston, WV

#24 Jun 28, 2013
even if wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put.. you are the "I" in ignorant. Natural Gas is the answer not fossil fuels.
You're ignorant cause natural gas is a fossil fuel, but thanks for showing how intelligent you are.
IdRather

Charleston, WV

#25 Jun 28, 2013
arctic wrote:
Coal is being fazed out in areas
like power production.
All coal fired electric plants are
going natural gas. Another resource
that WV has plenty of. It's going
to take some time yet to switch.
(Plus that "fracking" sh1t they are
doing...could be a good source of jobs
but destroy the environment in the process)
But coal still has a large market
in the world and other areas of sales
are being opened up.
Not all power plants are going gas. There are issues with grid reliability and not being able to stock pile gas. Power plant emissions have been reduced by almost 90% since 1970, so there's another invalid argument on your behalf.
IdRather

Charleston, WV

#26 Jun 28, 2013
hey proud wrote:
No one said that at all, coal is the worst for emissions, that's why we do use it in our homes anymore. There is a need on an industrial level, in WV we use it for our power plants to get electricty. Politics have nothing to do with it!
I guess you missed the part where the president and EPA have bypassed congress to push their agenda.
Really?

Charleston, WV

#27 Jun 28, 2013
I bet most coalminers pay more in taxes, then your yearly salary.
That's if your not on Obama Care,
Sorry I meant welfare, then your living off them.
even if

Moseley, VA

#28 Jul 5, 2013
IdRather wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you missed the part where the president and EPA have bypassed congress to push their agenda.
Oh please you restate the talking points..like Rush
nemesis

Charleston, WV

#29 Jul 6, 2013
They have been told for years, CCS is the future for Coal. But, both the Power Plant owners, and the Coal Producers refuse to run their hands down in their jeans to come up with the money to develop this process, and that's what has got us to the point we are today. They have sat back, waiting for Johnny Q Taxpayer to foot the bill, as usual, wanting a free ride. When the Coal people get serious, maybe Coal will have a future.
IdRather

Charleston, WV

#30 Jul 8, 2013
even if wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please you restate the talking points..like Rush
I'm a coal broker, douche, so I study this stuff on a daily basis. Pick up a paper and read the entire article past the headline. You'd be amazed at what you learn.
coal nut

Chesapeake, VA

#31 Jul 8, 2013
Coal miner wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one you all need to donate your cars and really everything you own including the devices you used to type your responses.
BECAUSE WITH PUT COAL YOU WOULD MOT HAVE A THING.
SO IF YOU ARE AGAINST COAL TIRN OVER YOUR CAR NO LOGHTS NO ELECTRIC AT ALL
THEN SHOVE YOUR HAND UP YOUR A&& sideways.
You can't be a tree hugger and drive any type of vehicle.
Hot damm, got all da smart-uns on here debaten today. gonna git me sum educaten on coal minnen and fossil fueels. i got me not pad, so youll debatte on.
sorry coal

Moseley, VA

#32 Jul 8, 2013
you are on the way out..make no mistake..There will be no Republican president for a long time,
since congress can't get out of their way..this is the only way to stop the pollution...now argue there is no pollution.

Hey coal broker...better fine another way to make money.

Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#33 Jul 8, 2013
and wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep trying to read this, but all I see is, "blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine". Go get an education, maybe then you won't be so f*cking bitter!
Bend over and we will stop your chatter.
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#34 Jul 8, 2013
IdRather wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a coal broker, douche, so I study this stuff on a daily basis. Pick up a paper and read the entire article past the headline. You'd be amazed at what you learn.
I'll bet you swallow too.
sorry coal

Moseley, VA

#35 Jul 8, 2013
IdRather wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a coal broker, douche, so I study this stuff on a daily basis. Pick up a paper and read the entire article past the headline. You'd be amazed at what you learn.
now that you used "douche" to describe someone that does not agree with your position...you lose argument based on ignorance
1 post removed
Idiot

Charleston, WV

#37 Jul 8, 2013
Pastor Mike wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you swallow too.
No, but your wife does. I saw her add on craigslist.
Idiot

Charleston, WV

#38 Jul 8, 2013
sorry coal wrote:
you are on the way out..make no mistake..There will be no Republican president for a long time,
since congress can't get out of their way..this is the only way to stop the pollution...now argue there is no pollution.
Hey coal broker...better fine another way to make money.
I guess I could be like you and expect a government handout, right? Could you direct me to the website to get that started?
idiot

Moseley, VA

#39 Jul 8, 2013
your name describes you very well....
Boring

Charleston, WV

#40 Jul 8, 2013
idiot wrote:
your name describes you very well....
Yeah, we're all in awe of your intellectual capabilities and all the profound knowledge you've dropped on us.
bob

Uneeda, WV

#41 Jul 9, 2013
Coal miner wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one you all need to donate your cars and really everything you own including the devices you used to type your responses.
BECAUSE WITH PUT COAL YOU WOULD MOT HAVE A THING.
SO IF YOU ARE AGAINST COAL TIRN OVER YOUR CAR NO LOGHTS NO ELECTRIC AT ALL
THEN SHOVE YOUR HAND UP YOUR A&& sideways.
You can't be a tree hugger and drive any type of vehicle.
need to work on spelling and grammar if you want to get a job when coal shuts down
idiot

Moseley, VA

#42 Jul 9, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>need to work on spelling and grammar if you want to get a job when coal shuts down
it will not need that will go on welfare like the rest of it's family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zach Dawson (Apr '16) 53 min Amanda 5
Michael Nelson 53 min Keisha 14
Jen sutherland where she at. 59 min Just wondering 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr WTF WRONG WITH PPL 3,984
Is Tonya Devitt still out slinging the dope? 1 hr Forrest Gump 6
AEP is out of control!!! Sign the petition. 2 hr Think 5
Oklahoma Sooners biOtch slap wvwho 5 hr WKU is your daddy 22

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages