Is his last name cup?
90s baby

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2014
Is he an older dude? Lightskinned?
cocky

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 17, 2014
Is he a cocky light skinned guy about 36 yrs old. Lives on east end in charleston? Name James Reese...but erebody calls him Reese?
hersey kiss

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Mar 17, 2014
Lol wrote:
Is his last name cup?
Is that the one u like to eat
Prison blues

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 17, 2014
His name is Maurice Berkely and he is in the slammer! I believe in time he will be one of those dudes who go back and back to jail and just become institutanilzed. Apparently he has became quite fond of prison love. Hey it happens. Aint life a bitch?
Just asking

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 17, 2014
Was it over drugs?

Since: Mar 14

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2014
Reese Berkely is out I saw him last week in rite aid on the west. And im not sure which Reese you are referring to because he is around 40 yrs old and if thats the guy then he shouldnt be hard to find hes around chuck town.
Prison Blues

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 17, 2014
There may be two different Reeses who the hell knows all of them look alike to me, but the one I was refering to was at times called Reese cup and he would be around 40.

Since: Mar 14

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2014
Probably the same Reese I seen him on the west but I dont have his number and im not sure where he stays but he is still around charleston
little old lady

Mckinney, TX

#11 Mar 17, 2014
he works at the phone comp frontier
smid

Salem, VA

#12 Mar 19, 2014
No short guy in late 20s
WRONG ANSWER

Waynesboro, VA

#13 Mar 24, 2014
Prison blues wrote:
His name is Maurice Berkely and he is in the slammer! I believe in time he will be one of those dudes who go back and back to jail and just become institutanilzed. Apparently he has became quite fond of prison love. Hey it happens. Aint life a bitch?
Reese is not in jail. Actually, he's been out of jail for a while :)
Friend

United States

#14 Mar 24, 2014
James Reese 36 works for phone company or some cell company don't know. Very cocky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miserable Xmas For All Inbreds In WV 55 min Jennifer 3
Kevin Comer If you're playing chess... 57 min Jennifer 3
camc 59 min Jennifer 1
News Chick-fil-A supporters take stand on gay marriage (Aug '12) 2 hr Justin 129
Capitol Cougars Boys Basketball 2 hr Truth 6
Is Kevin a homo? 3 hr Slim Pickens 1
Kevin is not the big bad wolf... 3 hr Jennifer Jo 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages