First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boone County Deputy

Elkview, WV

#21 Dec 11, 2012
The deputy that was put on paid leave due to him finding his wife with another man at south ridge, I mean what would you do?
I think if you find your spouse is having an affair and then find her with the man, really would you think right then I'm on duty and walk away.
I know he should uphold the law at all times.
But, as for me, it would be hard not to say anything.
I believe all your training might just be the last thing you think of if you see it in person.
I really feel for this officer.
Report this post
ru2good

Ardsley, NY

#22 Dec 11, 2012
EDRA wrote:
<quoted text>So what if she/he was speeding? I would forgive her just to know we have someone driving a City vehicle flying up the Interstate using the Taxpayers Dollars. The driver of the Charleston marked car should be smart enough to know someone was going to report her/him for speeding. The citizens of this state are tired of being ripped off by a crook in disguise. The driver should be investigated immediately. Lets hope this gets the attention of the right people or it will all be in vain.
So you would forgive him/her if they hit your vehicle and killed your children and said, sorry I was following that unmarked cruiser. I thought if they could speed then I could as well. I find that hard to believe. Feed that crap to someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for God 17 min NancySlimeSlit 31
Majorette Fest's Swine 18 min NancySlimeSlit 38
Robert Alexander (Feb '15) 36 min Your conscience 19
310 Hickory Road 46 min Trish 1
Tom tuna Clark 56 min Brandon 10
Drunk Driving on Campbell's creek 1 hr NancySlimeSlit 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr REDNECKHILLBILLIE... 2,889

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance