First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WTH

Charleston, WV

#82 Dec 9, 2012
A otro perro con ese hues wrote:
I never said I was a guy, and what is " you got got"? You must be this JLynn you messed a word up
Hey stupid I never said that you were a guy either!
WTH

Charleston, WV

#83 Dec 9, 2012
Damn now I am 2 people I came as one I am leaving as three that's freaky but WTH is JLynn they screwed up yes that's JLynn I know it whoever the hell JLynn is
Good try JLynn! I promise you that no one would ever believe that I am you, try as you may! Shouldn't you be stuffing stockings?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#84 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh honey I didn't say the name of the board was put on here but it isn't hard to look at recent forums and see the same names, they were right there together.
yea and the same name were on like 4 other boards, but no comment on those from you cause they had nothing to do with you or your other personalities.

Location hidden

#85 Dec 9, 2012
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try JLynn! I promise you that no one would ever believe that I am you, try as you may! Shouldn't you be stuffing stockings?
lmfao...thats true!!!
Jenns friend

Charleston, WV

#86 Dec 9, 2012
jodi christina wrote:
<quoted text>
yea and the same name were on like 4 other boards, but no comment on those from you cause they had nothing to do with you or your other personalities.
You are going to get shut down,it's a promice big girl and learn the English language or go to f*cktard school maybe they will help you. Bounce Bitch

Location hidden

#87 Dec 9, 2012
Jenns friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to get shut down,it's a promice big girl and learn the English language or go to f*cktard school maybe they will help you. Bounce Bitch
ok jlynn, ill go to f*cktard school so i can learn the stupid that you post on here. once again you have busted yourself out!!!!!

umm..what exactly incorrect that you are telling me to learn?

better hurry and submit requests to have all these forums removed so people wont see what comments you have made
WTH

Charleston, WV

#88 Dec 9, 2012
jodi christina wrote:
<quoted text>ok jlynn, ill go to f*cktard school so i can learn the stupid that you post on here. once again you have busted yourself out!!!!!

umm..what exactly incorrect that you are telling me to learn?

better hurry and submit requests to have all these forums removed so people wont see what comments you have made
Please make copies if these comments before she does have this board removed.
Be informed

Ardsley, NY

#89 Dec 9, 2012
Jenns friend wrote:
<quoted text>You are going to get shut down,it's a promice big girl and learn the English language or go to f*cktard school maybe they will help you. Bounce Bitch
Promise* just saying.
glock lover

Plymouth, MI

#90 Dec 9, 2012
I personally like him .. people always get their panties in wad when the truth strikes a nerve.... keep up good work TH
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#91 Dec 9, 2012
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Please make copies if these comments before she does have this board removed.
,,,,,,,, please make copies of?
WTH

Charleston, WV

#92 Dec 9, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,,, please make copies of?
I wasn't talking to you.
wtf

Chillicothe, OH

#93 Dec 9, 2012
Jenn it is promise! And you aren't going to do anything! And the only big girl here is you! Funny after someone calls you aprivate name you start calling people that name! And you need go back to school I guess your sissonville education wasn't good enough because my dog spells better then you!
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#94 Dec 9, 2012
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking to you.
!!!!!!didnt say you was idiot, I was talking to you!!!!
oh my

Charleston, WV

#95 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>Wouldn't you be hacking their modem not their router? You can buy your own router I did, so I wanna know what I have because I know and if you can tell me than everyone will know you are hacking in peoples lines which again SCPD would have nothing to do with. If you don't know R.V than you don't know any SCPO. Do you know S.T and if so tell me what that person drives on the dept and what that persons rank is. I really like playing games but more than anything I love winning them.
S. T.? Wow go ahead and TRY to act like your friends with him!
GeeZ

Springfield, NJ

#96 Dec 9, 2012
trolling hacker wrote:
First off 90% are routers that come from the internet providers! If you still just have a modem from them means you have the cheapest out there and havent upgradered in years! You are not winning anything! Nice try though and if you want to know who I am with we are at ihop! Thank you!
Everyone has a modem the wireless routers are built in. Hence wifi modems.
GeeZ

Springfield, NJ

#97 Dec 9, 2012
If its the ST I'm thinking of if ya know him you know he isn't SCPD anymore. Hasn't been for a while.
GeeZ

Springfield, NJ

#98 Dec 9, 2012
And Btw who cares if anyone knows anyone with a badge? I know a girl at a gas station she wears a badge too with her name and everything on it. It's a job, period!
just mine

Charleston, WV

#99 Dec 9, 2012
GeeZ wrote:
If its the ST I'm thinking of if ya know him you know he isn't SCPD anymore. Hasn't been for a while.
I know that but I'm sure that she didn't!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU basketball 9 min Bon Wee 4
West Virginia Teachers Pay Raise 17 min Teacher 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Dazed 4,397
KC Nautilus 1 hr Not a troll 16
James earl Jones buys toys r us. Selling blow u... 1 hr nasty 2
Winnie the Pooh moves out of 100 acre wood 1 hr Bert 2
Cinderella finds prince with a shoe fetish 1 hr Reporter 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance