Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 8, 2012
I am at Rite Aid where are you

“HACKER”

Location hidden

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Really? There is no ford truck in the parking lot let alone a blue one! We are in a charger parked right by the xtreme! And no truck has even pulled in since we have been here! So nice try !
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Like hell you are, I was there 20 min, didn't see no dodge, but what do you expect from a coward that give address to police headquarters, lmao, and if you had pulled in wouldn't be problem to find you, just follow the $hit smell!!!!!! Lmao

“HACKER”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 8, 2012
lmao really because just on another post you said you were not at rite aide! and you were not there ! you are so scared and you can not post from an ipad without wifi

“HACKER”

Location hidden

#8 Dec 8, 2012
it is ok we all know you are scared but thanks again for trying to act hard on the internet!
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Yeah ok whatever coward you and your boyfriends go home and suck each other off all night, I found out what you are,,, coward that has no backbone, so I'm done with you, lmao hope everyone see this forum, but I figure they know what you are already,, you was big and bad talking to and about jenn but when you called me out and didn't show up, lmao big man KMA.
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 8, 2012
trolling hacker wrote:
lmao really because just on another post you said you were not at rite aide! and you were not there ! you are so scared and you can not post from an ipad without wifi
!!!!!!!!! Ok cs did I say I was there or not? Stupid idiot,, why you so scared you can't type what your thinking? Sad big man!! Lmao

“HACKER”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 8, 2012
you said you were there on this post and then on another one you said you werent there! and if you have an ipad 4g it would show you posting as a cell user because you are using you data package and a cell tower thank you though! so this post you say you were there and another post you said you werent! lmao stop lying about being some where it is too fn funny

“HACKER”

Location hidden

#12 Dec 8, 2012
and we are still there! lmao omfg im chicken and a coward but you lied about showing up! we are still there so please come again then lie about it again!

“HACKER”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 8, 2012
Unbelievable
Charleston, WV
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#4818 min ago
trolling hacker wrote:
Lmao so you are posting from an ipad while you are driving?? Lmao really? they do not have built in internet you have to have wifi!! And you said you were at rite aide in another post and you are not! lmao
,,,,,,,, damn you bigger idiot than even I thought you was, what are you 105? Get into the new age, I can get Internet anywhere I go,,, and not on one post did I sayi was at rite aid, cs coward

“HACKER”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 8, 2012
but here you said you was at rite aide for 20min lmao okay hahah i am done fighting with you ! please go play barbies or something! instead of acting hard on the internet! lmao the girls in rite aide are even laughing at you!
GeeZ

Springfield, NJ

#15 Dec 8, 2012
What rite aid ? I look horrible but ill come say hi.

“HACKER”

Location hidden

#16 Dec 8, 2012
the one in sc beside auto zone lol ! come on down! there is like 5 cars down here from our club now
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Well 1st place you bunch of cowards,, and I Mean all that's with you be it 1 or b itb100 , if I said I was there I was there,you said I said I was there? Go find it and show me please , your not gonna find it just like you wasn't at S/W lmao,,, and you may go on home lol I'm not goin waste gas again, so like I said you and your b/f go have fun,,, fags, lmao
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 8, 2012
trolling hacker wrote:
Unbelievable
Charleston, WV
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#4818 min ago
trolling hacker wrote:
Lmao so you are posting from an ipad while you are driving?? Lmao really? they do not have built in internet you have to have wifi!! And you said you were at rite aide in another post and you are not! lmao
,,,,,,,, damn you bigger idiot than even I thought you was, what are you 105? Get into the new age, I can get Internet anywhere I go,,, and not on one post did I sayi was at rite aid, cs coward
,,,,, lmao have to cry to topix,, poor baby lmao
GeeZ

Springfield, NJ

#19 Dec 8, 2012
I'm not aware of a auto zone beside of rite aid anywhere. Wish you were closer cause I'm serious I love putting faces with names. Maybe I can be part of your club some other time.

“HACKER”

Location hidden

#20 Dec 8, 2012
lmao you said you were there for 20min and 2 of your post has already been removed! but scroll up ! i said im at rite aide your next answer was i was there for 20min blah blah blah but before that the post that got removed said i at rite aide where are you thats why i posted i was in the charger ! give it up ! you are making yourself look even more stupid! im not scared of you no one reason to be lmao there is about 10 dudes here and 3 weigh 300 plus! unlike you were are laughing about how stupid you are for trying to meet someone off the internet to fight! lmao say i am a chicken all you want ! But I am at rite aide! Are my boys with me yes they are ! lmao and fyi before you meet someone off the internet you might want to know who they are first since 2 guys here work at scpd lmao and 2 other people have ccw!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linzy Gardner 24 min Rocco 2
Our next Governor 1 hr Bill 1
Thursday has Trump, Sanders and Billy Graham's son 1 hr Nancy 2
Judge Ballard Family Court (Jul '12) 1 hr Christina cravens 7
trump 1 hr Robert E Lee 3
Anyone receive 2016 WV State tax refund yet? 2 hr Waiting 52
I like to smell Asscrack on my finger 2 hr Nancy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages