First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jason

London, UK

#48 Oct 1, 2013
Bunny hop wrote:
I use one all the time when my husband and I get it on. It enhances our experience. Don't be intimidated, loosen up and try something new. I think you will be pleased. Plus, studies show that when your woman uses a vibrator when she is alone, her appetite for sex increases. Have fun!
PS a rabbit stimulates the g-spot and clit at the same time.
How does it stimulate them
Tinkle

Brookneal, VA

#49 Oct 1, 2013
BeckleyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
At least she has boobs and her boobs are not pale and pasty looking. I bet your nipples are the size of a slice bologna not to mention small and i bet you have a small ass too lol
The closer the bone the sweeter the meat if you are eating it.
Tinkle

Brookneal, VA

#50 Oct 1, 2013
BeckleyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
At least she has boobs and her boobs are not pale and pasty looking. I bet your nipples are the size of a slice bologna not to mention small and i bet you have a small ass too lol
Your momma should have used a vibrator.
Sara

Chesapeake, VA

#51 Oct 1, 2013
I dont need a rabbit, a dilly doo or any of those little things, cause my man has an anaconda, the real deal. Now not all of your men are blessed with anacondas, but those of you who are know what im talking about.
Mary

Brookneal, VA

#52 Oct 1, 2013
blackprincess69 wrote:
Rabbits are a little exspensive. Ive always wanted to try one. Just can't see paying $115 for an orgasm when I have a man who satisfies me. It wure would be nice to try though.
Go to the kennel and get yourself a good German Shepard They also like a lot of sniffing and licking. Ohooooooo!
1 post removed
lady

Clearwater, FL

#54 Dec 16, 2013
lady wrote:
I bought my rabbit from amazon.com and paid a lot less than in a store..it came in a plain brown amazon box so nobody knows what is being delivered lol
Well next time try the secretnoveltystore.com they have a great selection along with very good discounts.

Rhonda
Enjoying the show

Hampton Bays, NY

#55 Dec 22, 2013
Last year I bought 2 different vibrators to enhance and change things up. Not 12" dongs!! We're married 25 years. Well, my wife loves them!! I use them on her and sometimes i get off just watching her hold it and position it just the way she likes it while i massage her all over... It has made our sex life much better!! Adam & Eve is great :))
krazy k

Charleston, WV

#56 Dec 22, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>Go to the kennel and get yourself a good German Shepard They also like a lot of sniffing and licking. Ohooooooo!
Ridgeway, Va. pretending to be different ppl. take off your dress and lipstick.
joe

Charleston, WV

#57 Dec 22, 2013
what is a vibrator
Energizer

Charleston, WV

#58 Dec 23, 2013
It keeps going and going
lol

Charleston, WV

#59 Dec 30, 2013
because your d**** isn't that big.
what the what

United States

#60 Dec 30, 2013
We use them because if we're going to be with something cold and emotionaless, might as well be doing it ourselves so at least it's getting done how we like it and not how they like it!
2 posts removed
Bulldog

Nanaimo, Canada

#63 Feb 1, 2014
Why do women need Men ? Because their Vibrators do not dance or buy them free drinks. Pretty soon us Men, with our things in hand will be just like the Dinosaur - giving it to a Sperm Bank.
access11111

Stafford, VA

#64 Feb 1, 2014
Really. You wonder that??????
1 post removed
renee

Stafford, VA

#66 Feb 1, 2014
Maybe i should try tired of falling in love than find out he's crazy
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#67 Feb 1, 2014
Bulldog wrote:
Why do women need Men ? Because their Vibrators do not dance or buy them free drinks. Pretty soon us Men, with our things in hand will be just like the Dinosaur - giving it to a Sperm Bank.
AWESOME ANSWER ALERT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St, Louis readies for more Chimpouts. 10 min grey 3
sonographer 10 min jesse lea 1
Cellphone Privacy InWV 11 min non one 26
Jada Martin (Sep '12) 12 min Sean 82
Is WV this racist or.... 1 hr Claytons Momma 12
White people associate Negroes with Apes. 1 hr Clayton Arsewipe 43
Getting my wife to swallow. 1 hr Dave 54
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web