Why do women like vibrators so much?
tabby

Charleston, WV

#23 May 4, 2013
If you can't compete with batteries then I feel sorry for you and ur umm package
Winfield

Charlottesville, VA

#24 May 4, 2013
phil a thruster wrote:
A man can't compete with machines. these things need to be outlawed!
Get one that is 12 Volt.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25 May 5, 2013
Black Beauty wrote:
Ask that question under one of BlkBarbie's threads. That's what all the hillbilly girls do who hate on BlkBarbie. They look at her facebook all day long and just stare at her pictures. At night time that's when they start using the vibrators looking at all her pictures and they do the same thing with DeeDee's pictures. Ask them about it and watch them turn so defensive like you hurt their feelings because its true! I heard they even keep pictures of BlkBarbie and DeeDee on their walls at home in their bedroom. I wonder who gives them more of an orgasm BlkBarbie or DeeDee and i wonder which pictures they keep on their walls and look at when they start using the vibrators but they probably use all kinds of different of toys besides vibrators. BlkBarbie and DeeDee mean the world to them! BlkBarbie and DeeDee stay on their minds all day and all night everyday of the week. Their fantasy is to be with them and taste them from head to toe.
Are you a f*cking idiot????
3 posts removed
phil a thruster

Dunbar, WV

#29 May 5, 2013
tabby wrote:
If you can't compete with batteries then I feel sorry for you and ur umm package
Some of these things can come with an electric cord.
With them miners keeping our lights on, the electric stays on a long time, ain't no man can keep up with a machine. Poor old John Henry tried and it killed him.
tabby

United States

#30 May 5, 2013
phil a thruster wrote:
<quoted text>Some of these things can come with an electric cord.
With them miners keeping our lights on, the electric stays on a long time, ain't no man can keep up with a machine. Poor old John Henry tried and it killed him.
You ain't right that's some funny sh!t right there

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#31 May 5, 2013
lmao at you wrote:
<quoted text>
No they're not but most hillbillies are and you most certainly are.

Once again, one of blkbarbies many screen names. Lol you think you phase me? Or anyone for that matter? Everyone laughs their ass off at you little girl. Time to get a job, get a life, and get the f*ck off yourself lol k thanks (:
over it

Charleston, WV

#32 May 5, 2013
PLEASE don't answer any of "HER" posts on this topic...for the love if all that is holy just ignore IT and maybe it will go away!
2 posts removed
haoopalo

Saint Albans, WV

#35 May 5, 2013
Eww big floppy ape tits :( I bet her nipples are the size of a slice of bologna.
Shy man

Martinsburg, WV

#36 May 6, 2013
Bunny Hop

Thank you for the advice. We were too embarrassd to go to one of the adult stores in Charleston, because we were afraid of running into someone we would know. We instead went to the store in Milton and bought her a rabbit and she also bought another thing that is a lot bigger than me, but if she is happy I guess i will be too.

Thank you very much from the both of us.

P.S.

We didn't make it to Milton until last night (sinday) and won't use the toys until tonight.
Bunny hop

Chesapeake, OH

#37 May 6, 2013
Glad it worked out for you Shy man!!!! I hope you and your girl have a great time.:-)
lady

United States

#38 May 6, 2013
Don't worry about running into someone you know! If u run into someone in an adult store then they are there too for the same thing or somethin even more freaky! Relax and enjoy!
tabby

United States

#39 May 6, 2013
Shy man wrote:
Bunny Hop

Thank you for the advice. We were too embarrassd to go to one of the adult stores in Charleston, because we were afraid of running into someone we would know. We instead went to the store in Milton and bought her a rabbit and she also bought another thing that is a lot bigger than me, but if she is happy I guess i will be too.

Thank you very much from the both of us.

P.S.

We didn't make it to Milton until last night (sinday) and won't use the toys until tonight.
Have fun with it the both you and don't be intimidate by the bigger one like said you use them on her you push her limits and you take control she will definitely appreciate it and you finish it. The more in control you are the hotter it will be for the both of you have fun!!!
tabby

United States

#40 May 6, 2013
lady wrote:
Don't worry about running into someone you know! If u run into someone in an adult store then they are there too for the same thing or somethin even more freaky! Relax and enjoy!
Exactly
EDRA

AOL

#41 May 6, 2013
phil a thruster wrote:
A man can't compete with machines. these things need to be outlawed!
Thats what my husband said - and you know, he is sooooo correct - he can't compete.
Simple

Martinsburg, WV

#42 May 6, 2013
Because they're long and thick and never go soft. I bought a real thick one once (it was black) and about two minutes of using it the color was WHITE! You could barely tell it's original color. That my dear ladies is why we love are DILDOS! They do the damned job.
Blkprince

Lithonia, GA

#43 Aug 1, 2013
Blkprincess Id love to show how well you would explode all over me using rabbit
Sara

Chesapeake, VA

#44 Aug 1, 2013
Shy man wrote:
What is it with women and their toys? I have a girlfriend who wants me to buy her a thing called a rabbit. Just what is a rabbit and what does it do? She said a friend of hers said you can buy them at a place called Budget. We are both a little shy so going in and asking may be awkward.
My husband don't need a "Wabbit" he has got an Anaconda, the real thing. I know it's not your falt that you have a "wittle weenie" and cant satisfy you lover, and most men can't. But I'm one of the fortunate women that hs no issues when it comes to having sex with their husband. Good luck on your Diddyo
Lightens the Load

Charleston, WV

#45 Aug 1, 2013
Shy man wrote:
What is it with women and their toys? I have a girlfriend who wants me to buy her a thing called a rabbit. Just what is a rabbit and what does it do? She said a friend of hers said you can buy them at a place called Budget. We are both a little shy so going in and asking may be awkward.
I use one to get the wife ready to go, takes the pressure off for a long performance. LOL.
BeckleyGirl

Huntington, WV

#46 Aug 1, 2013
Stfu304 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, one of blkbarbies many screen names. Lol you think you phase me? Or anyone for that matter? Everyone laughs their ass off at you little girl. Time to get a job, get a life, and get the f*ck off yourself lol k thanks (:
BlkBarbie doesn't even get on here anymore and if she was still on here then she would be posting under 1 screen name when shes taking up for herself and she definitely wouldn't want to be talking to you because she don't know you and your obviously a racist. You obviously don't know her either because if you did know her then you would already know she has a good job and she has a wonderful life. She probably gets sick to her stomach, with disgust, everytime she gets on here and why would she get on here when this site is completely full of stupid, dumb, racist, jealous, pathetic, hillbillies who likes to run their mouth because their jealous of her or racist? This site used to be a good place to come to like 1 or 2 years ago and there used to be a lot of cool people on here to have good fun conversations with but now its filled with a bunch of stupid dumb racist hillbillies and thats why she doesn't get on here anymore same with DeeDee and most of our friends. Its unbelievable how pathetic and stupid you hillbillies on topix are and everyone on here who knows her if they even get on here anymore because of how pathetic and stupid this site has become stays laughing at all of you besides the ones who are jealous of her and wants to be like her =)
BeckleyGirl

Huntington, WV

#47 Aug 1, 2013
haoopalo wrote:
Eww big floppy ape tits :( I bet her nipples are the size of a slice of bologna.
At least she has boobs and her boobs are not pale and pasty looking. I bet your nipples are the size of a slice bologna not to mention small and i bet you have a small ass too lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Kalou Charleston WV 14 min LISA 7
Clogged 30 min Cindy 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 56 min doug 4,267
Best bakery in town? 1 hr Anon 3
Best high school in the valley 2 hr Cap Never 17
Where is John Frankiln Pauley 2 hr Campbells Creek 1
WVU ranking this week 2 hr Herd 91 22

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance