Why do women like vibrators so much?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Shy man

Martinsburg, WV

#1 May 3, 2013
What is it with women and their toys? I have a girlfriend who wants me to buy her a thing called a rabbit. Just what is a rabbit and what does it do? She said a friend of hers said you can buy them at a place called Budget. We are both a little shy so going in and asking may be awkward.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bunny hop

Chesapeake, OH

#2 May 3, 2013
I use one all the time when my husband and I get it on. It enhances our experience. Don't be intimidated, loosen up and try something new. I think you will be pleased. Plus, studies show that when your woman uses a vibrator when she is alone, her appetite for sex increases. Have fun!

PS a rabbit stimulates the g-spot and clit at the same time.
Bunny hop

Chesapeake, OH

#3 May 3, 2013
Also, keep in mind if someone is selling you one, they are not judging you in any way. If you are still too shy, google Adam & Eve.com .
toad man

Seth, WV

#4 May 3, 2013
I bought my wife a vibrator and she threw me out the very next day. I guess I should have went for the 6 in. one instead of the two headed foot long. Damn, I miss her
Shy Man

Martinsburg, WV

#5 May 3, 2013
Thank you so much. I know she is way too shy to go inside the store and ask and I am too, but I will do it for her, what should I ask for specifically? I am her first real boyfriend and she is my first real girlfriend if you understand what I mean?

I really don't know what to ask for
1 post removed
Bunny hop

Chesapeake, OH

#7 May 3, 2013
Tell the clerk you are looking for something special for your lady-friend and she mentioned she was interested in the rabbit. That transaction should be quick and relatively painless. I would also suggest something smaller she can use easier when you are "together." A bullet works well for that.
Bart

Charlottesville, VA

#8 May 3, 2013
Don't get the one that uses a 12 volt car battery.
Bart

Charlottesville, VA

#9 May 3, 2013
Shy Man wrote:
Thank you so much. I know she is way too shy to go inside the store and ask and I am too, but I will do it for her, what should I ask for specifically? I am her first real boyfriend and she is my first real girlfriend if you understand what I mean?
I really don't know what to ask for
If you buy one try it out on yourself before giving it to her. You may want to borrow it from time to time. Hahahahaha!
Shy Man

Martinsburg, WV

#10 May 3, 2013
Bunny hop

I will let you know monday how it went. Again thank you a lot. I mean we both thank you a lot.
Bunny hop

Chesapeake, OH

#11 May 3, 2013
Definitely let me know. Happy to help. Have a great time!
Ashley

Altavista, VA

#12 May 3, 2013
good luck! it's a great expirence. make sure she washes it with soap and water after use even if she's perfectly clean it could cause infections. take it slow and don't use it every time you do it, keep some sex toy free
1 post removed
hootchie

Charleston, WV

#14 May 4, 2013
They don't cheat on you!
Lucy

Charlottesville, VA

#15 May 4, 2013
Because men can't handle the job.
Lucy

Charlottesville, VA

#16 May 4, 2013
Shy Man wrote:
Bunny hop
I will let you know monday how it went. Again thank you a lot. I mean we both thank you a lot.
Play happy switch. You will like the rubber one in your mouth too.
blackprincess69

Saint Albans, WV

#17 May 4, 2013
Rabbits are a little exspensive. Ive always wanted to try one. Just can't see paying $115 for an orgasm when I have a man who satisfies me. It wure would be nice to try though.
tabby

Charleston, WV

#18 May 4, 2013
They have cheaper and better at Lions Den
tabby

Charleston, WV

#19 May 4, 2013
And trust me I don't use my baby use em on me and brings me past the point of ecstasy and then tares it up love 3 4 hour sessions
lady

Charleston, WV

#20 May 4, 2013
I bought my rabbit from amazon.com and paid a lot less than in a store..it came in a plain brown amazon box so nobody knows what is being delivered lol
phil a thruster

Dunbar, WV

#21 May 4, 2013
A man can't compete with machines. these things need to be outlawed!
Winfield

Charlottesville, VA

#22 May 4, 2013
I whittled one out of wood for my girlfriend to use while I'm in the mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me Hallburn 13 min Tom Clark 9
Can't hold it in now 1 hr Tom Clark 7
Beautiful news lady 2 hr Carl 4
Good R ox y, m-arijuana,t-ar,he-roin etc 2 hr Chasse tob 1
Danny Jones Takes Bribes From Drug Lords 2 hr CHARLES 8
Some of the bars that used to be down town char... (Jan '13) 2 hr Tom Clark 76
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday 2 hr Bert 55
News Free the Nip Rally Planned Saturday for Charleston 6 hr willy g 32

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web