R.I.P. Drew Morton

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments (Page 14)

Showing posts 261 - 277 of277
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dat

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#268
Jan 8, 2013
 
ODB wrote:
Poor lil rich kids. No sympathy from me. Piss poor parenting caused this.
How do you know this? Why hate on someone that goes to college and dedicates them self to better their self? Makes no sense at all. Just because you didn't take advantage of the American dream don't degrade others that do. Shame on you!
redd

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#269
Jan 8, 2013
 
bockin G wrote:
<quoted text>They rummage through the house while lay on the internet and talk smack about 15 year olds that were in a accident. Just because there parents had money doesn't mean they were raised where they could do as they please. Just because of your short comings in life you shouldn't try and lump these kids with your perception how rich kids are raised. Both were good students and were very smart. Just think, they may have hired you one day. Love you Drew RIP!
Oh, I'm sure you know me. My short comings?? I have a great life, I stay home & take care I my children & my husband makes all the money. Oh what a short coming!! And apparently they weren't that smart!!
bockin G

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#270
Jan 9, 2013
 
redd wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm sure you know me. My short comings?? I have a great life, I stay home & take care I my children & my husband makes all the money. Oh what a short coming!! And apparently they weren't that smart!!
What I was referring to is your a grown women with a special needs kid and your own here talking smack on a thread that is dedicated to a 14 year old that died in a tragic accident. Not only that your debating with the 15 and 16 year old friends of the kid that passed. Maybe you imperfect child was a sign from god for you to change your ways? Or it could just be bad genes. Either way I would be asking god for forgiveness.
myob

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#271
Jan 9, 2013
 
redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sure you know me. My short comings?? I have a great life, I stay home & take care I my children & my husband makes all the money. Oh what a short coming!! And apparently they weren't that smart!!
. You really need to get a life. Go change some diapers and wash those dishes. This isn't about YOU or your kid. Nobody cares what you think. Let these kids grieve in their own way, stop passing judgment. You are obviously very insecure and self-centered, using your child to draw attention to yourself. It is a sickness. Get off here and get some help.
redd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#272
Jan 10, 2013
 
myob wrote:
<quoted text>. You really need to get a life. Go change some diapers and wash those dishes. This isn't about YOU or your kid. Nobody cares what you think. Let these kids grieve in their own way, stop passing judgment. You are obviously very insecure and self-centered, using your child to draw attention to yourself. It is a sickness. Get off here and get some help.
Like I said before, I don't care what YOU think. Don't like it don't read/comment. And if I used my child to get attention I probably would have already made a thread up about it!! Oh and when I'm on here the house is clean & diapers are changed, but thanks for the advice!:)
redd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#273
Jan 10, 2013
 
bockin G wrote:
<quoted text>What I was referring to is your a grown women with a special needs kid and your own here talking smack on a thread that is dedicated to a 14 year old that died in a tragic accident. Not only that your debating with the 15 and 16 year old friends of the kid that passed. Maybe you imperfect child was a sign from god for you to change your ways? Or it could just be bad genes. Either way I would be asking god for forgiveness.
First off, it was my OPINION, you know, what I thought. I really couldn't care any less about what you think. And no bad genes, it's just something that happens, but God doesn't make mistakes my child is perfect just the way they were made. Maybe you need to ask for forgiveness for talking about One of Gods creations. You ever think that maybe you are an imperfect child & you were a punishment to you parents???
bockin G

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#274
Jan 10, 2013
 
redd wrote:
<quoted text>First off, it was my OPINION, you know, what I thought. I really couldn't care any less about what you think. And no bad genes, it's just something that happens, but God doesn't make mistakes my child is perfect just the way they were made. Maybe you need to ask for forgiveness for talking about One of Gods creations. You ever think that maybe you are an imperfect child & you were a punishment to you parents???
I know it was your opinion, but when you throw it out their in the thread thats dedicated to a deceased 14 year you should expect to get feed back lol. How can you say no bad genes or god didn't play a part? I know it makes you feel better to think it was something that just happened, but it doesn't work like that. I'm sure Drew knows lol and laughing his butt off at you. He is probably saying some old lady with a retarded baby is trying to steal my thunder lol.
redd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275
Jan 10, 2013
 
bockin G wrote:
<quoted text>I know it was your opinion, but when you throw it out their in the thread thats dedicated to a deceased 14 year you should expect to get feed back lol. How can you say no bad genes or god didn't play a part? I know it makes you feel better to think it was something that just happened, but it doesn't work like that. I'm sure Drew knows lol and laughing his butt off at you. He is probably saying some old lady with a retarded baby is trying to steal my thunder lol.
It's ok, I know why my child is this way. Shit like that do happen nothing I did made him that way. And where would drew be laughing from? Hell?? Cause I know if he's laughing, it's not I'm heaven with God. God wouldn't allow that!! And it's not because of bad genes, it's not a genetic disorder, you are very ignorant!
bockin G

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#276
Jan 10, 2013
 
redd wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok, I know why my child is this way. Shit like that do happen nothing I did made him that way. And where would drew be laughing from? Hell?? Cause I know if he's laughing, it's not I'm heaven with God. God wouldn't allow that!! And it's not because of bad genes, it's not a genetic disorder, you are very ignorant!
Lol, so says the mother talking smack about a deceased 14 year old. Your pitiful!
retard

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#277
Jan 10, 2013
 
By reading Redd's post on here I'd say its a gene pool issue. She fighting with 15 year olds. I'd say she is the retard in the family. That's just not normal. Just imagine if she was your mom lol. I think I'm going to give my mom a hung.
hmmm

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#278
Jan 10, 2013
 
redd wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok, I know why my child is this way. Shit like that do happen nothing I did made him that way. And where would drew be laughing from? Hell?? Cause I know if he's laughing, it's not I'm heaven with God. God wouldn't allow that!! And it's not because of bad genes, it's not a genetic disorder, you are very ignorant!
redd - you are a very very sick person - you desperately need help
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#279
Jan 10, 2013
 
Why are people still arguing on this thread. It's done and over, make a FB memorial or something! Quit fighting & get over it!
redd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#280
Jan 10, 2013
 
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>redd - you are a very very sick person - you desperately need help

And why am I a sick person? For stating my opinion & taking up for myself?? Don't like it, don't read it! It's a public site & whoever started this thread was opening up a thread for anyone to comment. They knew there was a chance of some people writing things they wouldn't like.
redd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#281
Jan 10, 2013
 
retard wrote:
By reading Redd's post on here I'd say its a gene pool issue. She fighting with 15 year olds. I'd say she is the retard in the family. That's just not normal. Just imagine if she was your mom lol. I think I'm going to give my mom a hung.
Listen brat! I wrote what I thought and people commented on what I wrote. I responded back, that's apparently not allowed or something??? Have fun giving your mom a "hung"!?!?! Whatever that is, lol!
Personal But I knew Him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282
Feb 28, 2013
 
Drew was a good kid I lived right down the road from him a lot of people miss him so the retards saying crap about drew need to get off of this site and I miss you drew and so does your mom have fun in heaven and i hope to see you soon
1 post removed
heard 1 version

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#284
Jun 7, 2013
 
Very very sad situation and no one should have to bury a child but only one image was made public and that was the football great kid one. He was a freshman, played a few seconds at most. Had been in trouble in school for behavior and bullying in past. Ask older neighbors, who scrubbed the egg off windows, brick, and siding quite frequently and the ones who had rocks thrown at their homes and police were called. Had taken cars before joyriding. Sad for both families. Where was supervision over the years? My guess is will go away quietly with exchange of $$$$$. Will charges be filed? Time will tell as more comes out. Kids know how it happened
Pollygirl

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285
Oct 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pYh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, I'm not a teen mom. I'm 26 and married, my husband makes enough money so I don't have to work. Ad when did I say I don't work and have limited education. I worked as a nurse for CAMC until my children were born bc one of my children has a disability. And you're talking about me, and the things I say. You no nothing about me!!


Please stop trying to prove your point on how you think your an excellent mother. Stop discriminating others on whether they have money or not. My friend is dead, and all you have to say is curse words, and foul things about a young boy who probably even has better judgement then you considering the awful things you're saying to others. He made a mistake, but I forgive him, and I hope drew's family does as well. You have no connection to the family, nor the situation so it would be much appreciated if you stop commenting on a board that's supposed to be mourning drew. Not trying to prove your worth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 277 of277
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Questions for the real TPB 23 min TPB 34
famous plants quotes 44 min wvgal 30
TPB and me 1 hr TPB 24
Tremale Straughter (Jul '13) 1 hr TPB 52
It time again 2 hr TPB 3
TPB, DeeDee, BlkBarbie voted MOST HATED CHARLES... 2 hr TPB 23
Police Say Bystander Wounded In Shooting On Cha... 2 hr Deer Hunter 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••