First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Man

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Trash being trash
Lol

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 11, 2012
I believe some meth lab in sissonville just got buck stupid. I like that name. Im gonna start calling all the teenage hillbillies Buck Stupid
WV Proud

Hyattsville, MD

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Just a bunch of ignorant numb skulls helping to exacerbate (look it up!) the dumb hillbilly stereotype. I'm glad there are actually people in this country with a BRAIN who know better.
CRAZYREDNECKHELL BILLY

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 13, 2012
they think they are big shots "movie stars" what a joke sissyville is
Martin

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
CRAZYREDNECKHELLBILLY wrote:
they think they are big shots "movie stars" what a joke sissyville is
Take it easy on those kids! They are doing what most of you would love to be doing, you just didn't get the opportunity, and with the attitudes you people have toward those kids, the opportunity may never come your way.
WV Proud

Hyattsville, MD

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Martin wrote:
<quoted text> Take it easy on those kids! They are doing what most of you would love to be doing, you just didn't get the opportunity...
The only "opportunity" these kids are taking is the opportunity to look like fools on national TV and make WV youth look like complete inbreds and their parents look like idiots who couldn't raise a pig.
Sissyville

Martinsburg, WV

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Well all i can say is Hollywood looked for the most redneck ignorant place in the country to put this movie together and low and behold they found it.

Sissyville WV the meth capital of WV, maybe all of the United States!
uh no

Lubbock, TX

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Martin wrote:
<quoted text> Take it easy on those kids! They are doing what most of you would love to be doing, you just didn't get the opportunity, and with the attitudes you people have toward those kids, the opportunity may never come your way.
They are not "kids", they are grown ass adults, the youngest of them is 22 freakin' years old, willingly acting a FOOL on television to attain their "15 minutes of fame". They are too irresponsible to get a REAL job, so they get paid to act like LOSERS on tv.

I've had LOTS of opportunity in my life. I've been gainfully employed since I was legally allowed to do so, I served my country as a young adult, and I work full time, AND am raising a child.

These people are PATHETIC losers, and so are the people who support the abomination that they're polluting cable tv with.

garbage, garbage, GARBAGE!!!
Sissyville

Martinsburg, WV

#9 Dec 14, 2012
uh no

The only problem i see with your post is that these junkies that will represent Sissyville will not be acting. They will be carbon copies of their parents! No acting lessons necessary just raw to the bone reality!
uh no

Lubbock, TX

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Sissyville wrote:
uh no
The only problem i see with your post is that these junkies that will represent Sissyville will not be acting. They will be carbon copies of their parents! No acting lessons necessary just raw to the bone reality!
They may not be acting, I'll give you that, but they're being "egged on" by producers to get "the most outrageous" footage possible.

Yeah, I saw that one of the guy's parents is super proud of him.

Dammit, it pisses me off, not ALL of us are inbred, uneducated hillbillies!!
Bobby Sue

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 14, 2012
They all gonna git Bucky Stupid
Mafia Luv

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Next up Girls Gone Wild!
Bobby Sue

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Wooohoo. Bucky stupid gon be bucky nekked
Ghetto Valley

Vienna, WV

#14 Dec 16, 2012
When I saw the advertisements for this show I just thought great, like there weren't enough stupid stereotypes about us already. Now they are parading these illiterate shitkickers in front of their cameras and the whole country is going to think that we are all a bunch of retards like these people. Jesus Butt Fucking Christ.
MTV has basically been shitting on American culture for years, but now they are promoting ridiculous behavior like teen pregnancy and the stupid parents see no problem letting their young children watch this garbage. Well when your daughter grows up and shits out 4 crack babies and starts sucking dicks for oxycontins you got no one to blame but yourself for letting them be exposed to this nonsense.
1 post removed
Stu Pidasso

Springfield, NJ

#16 Dec 16, 2012
Ghetto Valley wrote:
When I saw the advertisements for this show I just thought great, like there weren't enough stupid stereotypes about us already. Now they are parading these illiterate shitkickers in front of their cameras and the whole country is going to think that we are all a bunch of retards like these people. Jesus Butt Fucking Christ.
MTV has basically been shitting on American culture for years, but now they are promoting ridiculous behavior like teen pregnancy and the stupid parents see no problem letting their young children watch this garbage. Well when your daughter grows up and shits out 4 crack babies and starts sucking dicks for oxycontins you got no one to blame but yourself for letting them be exposed to this nonsense.
Holy haterade batman! I vote YOU for president!! Preach on Brotha!!
Martin

Chesapeake, VA

#17 Dec 16, 2012
WV Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "opportunity" these kids are taking is the opportunity to look like fools on national TV and make WV youth look like complete inbreds and their parents look like idiots who couldn't raise a pig.
Everybody I talk to here on the East coast of Virgina believe that the show is going to portray real typical redneck West Virginia people, should be a good Documentary on the life style of you back woods people. America can't wait to see Your children in reality.
Mrs

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 16, 2012
I once heard a 13 your old girl say "I want to be a teen mom" well the same will go for Buck wild. There will be young kids saying I want to be BUCKWILD. I agree by letting your kids watch this trash you will be allowing them to think this behavior is acceptable and ok.. ITS NOT! The one girl that is on the commercial saying I may look glamerous but I am as country as they come I am pretty sure thats what she says but anyways she used to come into my place of work drooling on herself so messed up out of her mind on nerve pills she couldn't walk, dressed like a hooker with her private area showing to the world. WOW these people are going to really shine the light on our area!
Ted

Troy, VA

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Mrs wrote:
I once heard a 13 your old girl say "I want to be a teen mom" well the same will go for Buck wild. There will be young kids saying I want to be BUCKWILD. I agree by letting your kids watch this trash you will be allowing them to think this behavior is acceptable and ok.. ITS NOT! The one girl that is on the commercial saying I may look glamerous but I am as country as they come I am pretty sure thats what she says but anyways she used to come into my place of work drooling on herself so messed up out of her mind on nerve pills she couldn't walk, dressed like a hooker with her private area showing to the world. WOW these people are going to really shine the light on our area!
What is her name and address. Maybe I can be of some assistance.
ru4real

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Sissyville wrote:
uh no
The only problem i see with your post is that these junkies that will represent Sissyville will not be acting. They will be carbon copies of their parents! No acting lessons necessary just raw to the bone reality!
i see that BLanche is at work again attacking Sissonville- not everyone from Sissonville is happy about this - and is not a meth head....
All of Sissonville

Charleston, WV

#21 Dec 19, 2012
Yes we is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8 Things To Know About Nurse Bullying In Hospi... 1 hr Stop Being Sheep 1
What Will You Do? 2 hr Stop Being Sheep 1
Hospitals Hide The Truth 2 hr hosp acquired inf... 44
Some of the bars that used to be down town char... (Jan '13) 2 hr Nottellinmyage 74
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Wotan 4,142
Help me Hallburn 2 hr Crazy ken 6
AEP is a total joke 3 hr riversrewd 54
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday 6 hr tongue choy 34

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages