Next Last
me!

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Thought?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Too big and too much freedom for 14 year olds.
leah

Belle, WV

#3 Dec 12, 2012
LaceyLaplante wrote:
Too big and too much freedom for 14 year olds.
I went there and no freedom.
Proud Cougar

Martinsburg, WV

#4 Dec 12, 2012
The school has been around since 1998 and still have not won a title in anything. Football, basketball, baseball, track, womens anythying, the school is just sports challenged. It's average at best in academics and that may be a stretch and as I said the sports programs are pitiful. Embarrassing to say you played anything at that school
Proud Warrior

Springfield, NJ

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Proud Cougar wrote:
The school has been around since 1998 and still have not won a title in anything. Football, basketball, baseball, track, womens anythying, the school is just sports challenged. It's average at best in academics and that may be a stretch and as I said the sports programs are pitiful. Embarrassing to say you played anything at that school
1999 to be exact. I played football there and we made it to the state Championship and came up short to Parkersburg by 3. Do you or did you play football for capital and did you make it to the state championship? Better yet, when was the last time Capital made it to the state championship?
Proud Cougar

Martinsburg, WV

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Boy i did play for the Cougars and no i didn't play in a champiopnship game, but i did some playoff games. And just getting to a championship game is not good enough you need to win it all.

Boy the Cougars have won more Championships in football than you guys have probably won playoff games. I know we have in basketball.

Bottom line is Riverside is nothing more than a low academic sports challenged school with pillheqads as parents and losers as students and those are the facts!!!!

Now go get in your mommas medicine cabinet and grab you a pill before school.
hah no

Lubbock, TX

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Proud Cougar wrote:
Boy i did play for the Cougars and no i didn't play in a champiopnship game, but i did some playoff games. And just getting to a championship game is not good enough you need to win it all.
Boy the Cougars have won more Championships in football than you guys have probably won playoff games. I know we have in basketball.
Bottom line is Riverside is nothing more than a low academic sports challenged school with pillheqads as parents and losers as students and those are the facts!!!!
Are you as big of an idiot as you're coming across as?? "No, I didn't play in a Championship game" (Riverside did), therefore, they're better than Capital. "You need to win it all"...when did Capital win it all? NEVER!!

Capital has WAY more drugs & behavior issues. Make sure you wipe the powder off your nose before you go to school.
Proud Warrior

Springfield, NJ

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Proud Cougar wrote:

Boy? I think we did well with a bunch of white boys.
Warrior

San Angelo, TX

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Proud Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
1999 to be exact. I played football there and we made it to the state Championship and came up short to Parkersburg by 3. Do you or did you play football for capital and did you make it to the state championship? Better yet, when was the last time Capital made it to the state championship?
That was the year we put Capitol out to go to States I do believe!
really

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 13, 2012
PROUD COUGAR... if you have forgotten these are children you are talking about. How dare you set there and speak of children in that way. The pill epidemic is everywhere in every school in wv. What is sad is Capital got their coach from riverside John Carpenter is from Cabin Creek and went to East Bank and I be Capital can't even touch East Banks High Schools state Champ record. None of these kids asked to go to Riverside I was proud to go to East Bank and sad when I found out I had to graduate from Riverside, but you know what I was a proud Warrior and still am. I feel for you Proud Cougar on judgement day because hunny the only true judge is God and he knows all.. and these are his children you speak of

Location hidden

#11 Dec 13, 2012
leah wrote:
<quoted text>
I went there and no freedom.
when i went to RHS you could walk in the front for and out the back door. Kids were always in the bathrooms with liquor and pot. Everyone was wild when i went there! I heard its changed a lot.
interesting

Lubbock, TX

#12 Dec 14, 2012
LaceyLaplante wrote:
<quoted text> when i went to RHS you could walk in the front for and out the back door. Kids were always in the bathrooms with liquor and pot. Everyone was wild when i went there! I heard its changed a lot.
What year did you graduate?
Proud Cougar

Martinsburg, WV

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Riverside is just a big ol building housing soon to be pill heads! Nothing more and nothing less..Period!

Now how many games do you think the boys and girls BB team will win this year? I bet between the two of them combined together won't add up to half of what the Cougars win. Any takesr out there?
interesting

Lubbock, TX

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Proud Cougar wrote:
Riverside is just a big ol building housing soon to be pill heads! Nothing more and nothing less..Period!
Now how many games do you think the boys and girls BB team will win this year? I bet between the two of them combined together won't add up to half of what the Cougars win. Any takesr out there?
Yeah, I graduated from Riverside, and I've never "done a pill" in my life. Ever. Don't judge a whole region on the behavior of those who come out of a few creeks.

One could say the same think about coke heads & Capital High.
CREEKER

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 14, 2012
I know of at least 5 students from capital that do and sale pills and other drugs , and I am sure there are many others that I don't know. Capital is awful I would never let my child go to school there.
Proud Cougar

Martinsburg, WV

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Spent "FOUR years at the "High" that's 9th, 10, 11th, 12th and not one time did I ever see or hear of any cocaine at or near the school. Now i bet that same statement can't be made at about the RiverPill Warriors? And yes i spelled the name right.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 14, 2012
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
What year did you graduate?
03' the good ole days!
interesting

Lubbock, TX

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Proud Cougar wrote:
Spent "FOUR years at the "High" that's 9th, 10, 11th, 12th and not one time did I ever see or hear of any cocaine at or near the school. Now i bet that same statement can't be made at about the RiverPill Warriors? And yes i spelled the name right.
So sorry that you're such a loser that your coke head peers didn't want to share their drugs with you. That's no reason to take it out on other people.

How do you claim to know so much about Riverside if you hate it so much, I doubt you've ever even been in there.
interesting

Lubbock, TX

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Proud Cougar wrote:
Also never said I went there for 4 years either, did I? No. I said I graduated there.

You should stop doing so much drugs, they're clearly making you more stupid than usual. You're just making shit up now.
alluneed

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 17, 2012
LaceyLaplante wrote:
<quoted text>03' the good ole days!
I found your facebook....id eat it and take care of you on the side

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mayors race 11 min Just wow 10
Thomas Health Systems Fined Tens of Million by ... 33 min RNs 11
truck stop jenny carte again 42 min dott 2
Charleston Police misconduct (Oct '14) 49 min Dunbarshome 9
Happy 420 Charleston 1 hr Patrick Street Bum 18
Cheyenne Pickens/ "Chey, "shy" 1 hr Concerned 1
One Word Game (Jul '12) 1 hr Jailer 71

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages