First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Faber, VA

#1 May 26, 2013
Why do people cheat?
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#2 May 26, 2013
FATBACK RULES!!! FEED ME LESS!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 May 26, 2013
Because they lack excitement at home. Their spouse or partner is not giving them the attention they need and want.

Love,

Death
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#4 May 26, 2013
FEED ME DEATH!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 May 26, 2013
Ahhhh....FATBACK....

Love,

Death
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#6 May 26, 2013
FATBACK RULES

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7 May 26, 2013
O'Doyle Rules

Love,

Death
linda

Saint Albans, WV

#8 May 26, 2013
u can do everything right and some ppl will still cheat. once a cheater always a cheater.
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#9 May 26, 2013
FEED ME LINDA
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#10 May 26, 2013
FEED ME ODOYLE! FATBACK RULES NOW!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 May 26, 2013
linda wrote:
u can do everything right and some ppl will still cheat. once a cheater always a cheater.
Agree 100%

Love,

Death
1 post removed
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#13 May 26, 2013
FEED ME KARMA
the heart don't lie

Clementon, NJ

#14 May 26, 2013
Because they're unhappy with their partner but stuck in the relationship
wagon

Charleston, WV

#15 May 26, 2013
I disagree. For some people it is a thrill of getting away with something. You could have a great relationship with boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/ wife... But if the cheater craves attention, and are selfish enough to cheat then they always will.
I think we as women tend to blame ourselves and think that we did not make him happy. But I know for a fact I did everything I possibly could for that man. And he still cheated. Most men are also users, they will take everything from u, strip u of ur security and make u feel as tho u are not important.. Then they will blame you for being insecure.
The saying is true: All a woman wants is one man to prove to her that they arent all alike.
the heart don't lie

Clementon, NJ

#16 May 26, 2013
wagon wrote:
I disagree. For some people it is a thrill of getting away with something. You could have a great relationship with boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/ wife... But if the cheater craves attention, and are selfish enough to cheat then they always will.
I think we as women tend to blame ourselves and think that we did not make him happy. But I know for a fact I did everything I possibly could for that man. And he still cheated. Most men are also users, they will take everything from u, strip u of ur security and make u feel as tho u are not important.. Then they will blame you for being insecure.
The saying is true: All a woman wants is one man to prove to her that they arent all alike.
That's a good perspective. I've known many cheaters and was also married to one. According to him it was all my fault Not that I believe that, it was a joint effort. Still waiting on someone to prove they're not all alike
serena

Elizabeth, WV

#17 May 26, 2013
Most men and some women are just not programmed to be monogamous. They can have the perfect significant other with the most awesome, mind-blowing sex, and they will still cheat. Some may not physically cheat, but emotionally cheat. They do things to hurt us and to kill our esteem so we become reliant on them and don't leave. However, you reap what you see and paybacks are a mother F*#%er!
Myopinion

Faber, VA

#18 May 26, 2013
I've been cheated on and it's so hard to trust... I think pp cheat for different reasons
1. They are unhappy with the other person, so they find it elsewhere instead of trying to fix it
2. They think they won't get caught
3. Communication is way too easy nowadays... Texting, Facebook, etc.
4. The excitement
They're many reasons and I think people just tend to give into temptation too easy.
The grass isn't always greener on the other side!
red

Man, WV

#19 May 27, 2013
serena wrote:
Most men and some women are just not programmed to be monogamous. They can have the perfect significant other with the most awesome, mind-blowing sex, and they will still cheat. Some may not physically cheat, but emotionally cheat. They do things to hurt us and to kill our esteem so we become reliant on them and don't leave. However, you reap what you see and paybacks are a mother F*#%er!
Omg!! Thats exactly what happens!! In my case he lied too many times and I caught him lying. But he would always turn it around. And i felt confused. He was controlling me, my mind, my thoughts an behaviors. He didnt even want me reading books when I was with him. He felt he could look at my phone anytime he wanted, But I was not allowed to look at his... So many red flags, but he wore down my self esteem then blamed me for being insecure... We broke up, and I am feeling better now, its a slow process getting your self esteem back... But atleast I dont have to listen to anyone putting me down for everything. There should be a support group or something for people to help reconnect with life....
red

Man, WV

#20 May 27, 2013
serena wrote:
Most men and some women are just not programmed to be monogamous. They can have the perfect significant other with the most awesome, mind-blowing sex, and they will still cheat. Some may not physically cheat, but emotionally cheat. They do things to hurt us and to kill our esteem so we become reliant on them and don't leave. However, you reap what you see and paybacks are a mother F*#%er!


And paybacks are a F*#%er!;)))
red

Man, WV

#21 May 27, 2013
Myopinion wrote:
I've been cheated on and it's so hard to trust... I think pp cheat for different reasons
1. They are unhappy with the other person, so they find it elsewhere instead of trying to fix it
2. They think they won't get caught
3. Communication is way too easy nowadays... Texting, Facebook, etc.
4. The excitement
They're many reasons and I think people just tend to give into temptation too easy.
The grass isn't always greener on the other side!
It is very hard to trust. But u need to find someone that has no problem proving his love. And proving u can trust him. I have hopes that he is out there. If a man really loves u he will prove it and not string u along, using u while he does whatever he wants. I was used for everything while I sat back and accepted his ridicule. I gave him money, clothes, love, awesome sex. And still that was not good enough. Its a tough pill to swallow knowing u was used.. This man is scum in my mind now. I dont grieve for our relationship, I grieve about the time I wasted. Ill never get it back. One thing I have realized is to never allow someone to question your self worth! You are an important wonderful person! U will fin happiness!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney Spears moved to Charleston 1 min Sue 3
Trump to make Boone County the 51st state 2 min Sue 3
Cold spot 19 min Drugs are bad 96
Cold Spottin (Aug '14) 34 min LaZee 30
Motorcycle Clubs 41 min Hondas Rock 7
Sherry from Dunbar 43 min Lol 10
Life on Mars 52 min Jules 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages