ringworm wrote:
burn Syria to the ground.
!!i agree
Wes

Brookneal, VA

#3 Sep 5, 2013
ringworm wrote:
burn Syria to the ground.
I have been to Syria and it is already burned to the ground. They want us to bomb so we will build it back.
dumbarse

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 5, 2013
Obama will be handing WMD's to al Qaeda.

Hang that traitor!
Wes

Brookneal, VA

#5 Sep 6, 2013
dumbarse wrote:
Obama will be handing WMD's to al Qaeda.
Hang that traitor!
What do suggest we do in Syria? They already have ""Dancing in the streets"".
Buh Bye

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Nuke em I say! If Iran uses WMD's Nuke em.....Nuke the hell out of them. The world would be better off without both those poverty stricken hell holes. They hate America we hate them so let's get it on!

Nuke em!
Idear

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Wes wrote:
<quoted text>What do suggest we do in Syria? They already have ""Dancing in the streets"".
Have the NSA hack into the state-run media and broadcast lesbian pr0n 24/7.

Can you imagine?
Wes

Brookneal, VA

#8 Sep 6, 2013
Buh Bye wrote:
Nuke em I say! If Iran uses WMD's Nuke em.....Nuke the hell out of them. The world would be better off without both those poverty stricken hell holes. They hate America we hate them so let's get it on!
Nuke em!
They don't have homes, jobs or food. What the hell do you expect them to do?? Why don't you give your boyfriend a BJ and quit ruining my day?
blood and guts

Danville, WV

#9 Sep 6, 2013
I just finished emailing Manchin, Rockefeller and Capito supporting strikes on Syria.
dill

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 6, 2013
there go's your ssi check those tomahawks coast 1.5 million each'he is trying to keep the mosslum brotherhood in control' thats what he is' so dumb
War Weary Veteran

Brookneal, VA

#11 Sep 6, 2013
blood and guts wrote:
I just finished emailing Manchin, Rockefeller and Capito supporting strikes on Syria.
You are a ""Fool"". I hope if our troops are sent in you are with them. You wouldn't think that if it were your ""Blood and guts on the ground"". You are a dumb asshole. Neither side is worth a shytte and who ever we help we will have to fight later after arming and training them. We are in no position to install a govt. or support it so we need to stay out until it is really necessary to do it for our own defense. If we go in now Syria will use chemicals on France and the US. Iran will hit Israel and Israel will be force to Nuke Iran then involving Russia and China. WWIII. Like I said you are a young ""FOOL"".
yep

Nitro, WV

#12 Sep 6, 2013
OORAH!!!!!!!!!!
Dia

Danville, WV

#13 Sep 6, 2013
War Weary Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>You are a ""Fool"". I hope if our troops are sent in you are with them. You wouldn't think that if it were your ""Blood and guts on the ground"". You are a dumb asshole. Neither side is worth a shytte and who ever we help we will have to fight later after arming and training them. We are in no position to install a govt. or support it so we need to stay out until it is really necessary to do it for our own defense. If we go in now Syria will use chemicals on France and the US. Iran will hit Israel and Israel will be force to Nuke Iran then involving Russia and China. WWIII. Like I said you are a young ""FOOL"".
Sounds like you are a pu**y whipped veteran
War Weary Veteran

Brookneal, VA

#14 Sep 7, 2013
Dia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are a pu**y whipped veteran
I am and it was your momma and two sisters.
waste of money

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 7, 2013
put all these trops on the fence keep the mexs out' get obama out of office' them make the rest he let stay 'go home' hell with his mohammed war' russia is on the side wateing to aid them' then there will be boots on our ground
wuuummph

Danville, WV

#16 Sep 7, 2013
make them pay!9521
bill

Brookneal, VA

#17 Sep 8, 2013
College Graduates posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Dog In The State 36 min Stray Cat 1
how many turds are in the nfl righht now? 39 min kentuckyherdhunters 3
Leigh Melton Hooker 1 hr Ronnie D 2
im thinking more coal bowls all in morgantown a... 1 hr kentuckyherdhunters 1
isnt marshall really an ohio school? 1 hr kentuckyherdhunters 1
marshall in top 5 in new poll 1 hr kentuckyherdhunters 1
im taking a big ol marshall right now 1 hr kentuckyherdhunters 1
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE