Will Multifest still be on for the su...
sharon

Nitro, WV

#23 Jul 16, 2013
if you do not want to attend stay home you want be
missed at allllllllll
1 post removed
Pop a top

Martinsburg, WV

#25 Jul 16, 2013
I wonder if they'll hold a vigiliate service in rememberance of Trayvon Martin. You know Trayvon, the black boy that the Hispanic popped a cap in.
lovemybiracialba bies

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Jul 19, 2013
You people are awful and ignorant!! Its people like you that keep WV 15 years behind the times!!! Racism is not cute.. or funny... its IGNORANT...educate yourselves
Yep

Lansing, WV

#27 Jul 19, 2013
FrEeBiRd wrote:
Niggfest is still happening? Yeehaw boy! It's on.
Stay ur country hillbilly azz away and if u go then i hope u get robbed XD
capper

Fairmont, WV

#28 Jul 20, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay ur country hillbilly azz away and if u go then i hope u get robbed XD
Just remember, thugs get slugs.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#29 Jul 20, 2013
Multifest is still on!!
YOU FOOL

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Jul 20, 2013
FrEeBiRd wrote:
WHILE YOU WHITES CONTINUE TO SMOKE METH
YOU FOOL

Saint Albans, WV

#31 Jul 20, 2013
FrEeBiRd wrote:
smoke your meth until all of your teeth fall out Yeehaw boy
Love my home town

Raleigh, NC

#32 Jul 21, 2013
All the negative comments r unnecessary. We can tell there r alot of haters out there. Not all events turn out perfect this one just got taken by the media like most things do when in involve afro-americans. Give it a break. Theres got to be something better u can talk about.
Opal and Ruth

Charleston, WV

#33 Jul 21, 2013
YOU FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>WHILE YOU WHITES CONTINUE TO SMOKE METH
Plenty of Mandingo and Maimie out there selling AND hitting the rock. Nice try tho, yard ape.
Joshua

Charleston, WV

#34 Jul 21, 2013
Is NIGfest still on? I could use some fried chicken. Need a new hoodie. Oh, and gets me some cornrows.
truth

Charleston, WV

#35 Jul 21, 2013
lovemybiracialbabies wrote:
You people are awful and ignorant!! Its people like you that keep WV 15 years behind the times!!! Racism is not cute.. or funny... its IGNORANT...educate yourselves
Says the Nurple lover who couldn't keep it in her own race. Guess you're too fat to get a decent white man. Don't you have chitlins or chicken to fry for your tribe? Deal with it,b!tch.
Dapper Dan

Martinsburg, WV

#36 Jul 22, 2013
Wonder if that Starks fella whose wife stole all the money has found another white chick to accompany him to the festival? I wonder if he's ever had a black girlfriend? Anybody know?
dumb asses

Charleston, WV

#37 Jul 31, 2013
You all sound ignorant@! And the person who said coon LOL I bet you wont give an address to were you live or your real name. RIP Trayvon Martin This is an example of the racism we live with in 2013!
Inked

Charleston, WV

#38 Jul 31, 2013
dumb asses wrote:
You all sound ignorant@! And the person who said coon LOL I bet you wont give an address to were you live or your real name. RIP Trayvon Martin This is an example of the racism we live with in 2013!
Trayvon was a drugged up thug in training. Cry all you want but the law and justice system worked. One less mouthy coon who isn't around. Deal with it. Zimmerman deserves a medal. Blacks are the most racist and bigoted "breeds" out there. Wake up and smell the coffee, Fool.
creeeeeek

United States

#39 Jul 31, 2013
What's multifest?
BIG JIM BODINE

Charleston, WV

#40 Aug 2, 2013
I'm going to be at multifest myself supporting the WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) and standing my ground if need be! Invite everybody you know to come we're gonna change this crapfest into a good place for West Virginians. NASCAR gonna be there this year and we are trying to get Kathy Mattea to sing and Mary Lou Retton to dance at the event. It should be a WONDERFUL TIME FOR ALL and especially good WEST VIRGINIANS!!!!
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#41 Aug 2, 2013
Oh I'll be there. HMU if you wanna PARTAY. Me and DeeDee and Ashley and Amber a few others who's names I don't know or care to know. We Rollin! HMU
BIG JIM BODINE

Charleston, WV

#42 Aug 2, 2013
Sounds good! Big Jim rolls with them all brown, black, blue or green as long as you got pink Big Jim's IN!
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#43 Aug 2, 2013
Ooh JIM. The darker the berry the sweeter the juice. Tell me when and where and we're there,honey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Josh 29 min Go back to jail 5
Hot blond trainer at Charleston Nautilus in KC 34 min Gym rat 1
President Hillary Clinton speaks tonight 44 min Hilda 21
CHarleston Uber - How do you like it? 44 min Curious 7
Clintons speech viewership doesnÂ’t beat Trump 1 hr yuck yuck 1
Pagans mc (Dec '14) 1 hr Memory Lane 46
Copied and Posted 1 hr Nancy 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance