Will Multifest still be on for the su...

Will Multifest still be on for the summer?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Snoop in da house

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Does anybody know if Multifest is still on schedule for the summer? I heard that .50cent was going to be the headliner if they have the festival. How can they afford .50cent when that White Chick stole all the money? I also heardthru the grapevine that Snoop Dogg was interested in appearing.

Somebody give us the real low down
As scheduled

Martinsburg, WV

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Yes there will be a festival this year despite the setback. Not sure of the dates yet and I highly doubt that any well known musician will come to Charleston for the Multifest.
real new minority

Coraopolis, PA

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Doesn't matter which artist comes to Multifest, it will suck as usual but not because of the music. It will be due to the fact that it will be plagued and overran by "coons" because If its free that's where they be! That's why you don't see a bunch of them at rib fest, because they charge an admission fee and you can't make purchases with an ebt card or food stamps.
manee

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Yup, they will be there with their 6 kids trudging along a huge fat 400 lb momma.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Your wife will kevin she be with me you P.A.B.
gail

Charleston, WV

#7 May 17, 2013
Dream on, board. You know Multifest can't go on without Debbie. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Debbie is the one who formed Multifest, did all the work, put up with all the headaches, etc. Now you turn on her --- just like a bunch of free-loaders. What have you EVER contributed to Multifest????
rick

Charleston, WV

#8 May 18, 2013
I hope it is canceled.
access 1

Charleston, WV

#9 May 18, 2013
gail wrote:
Dream on, board. You know Multifest can't go on without Debbie. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Debbie is the one who formed Multifest, did all the work, put up with all the headaches, etc. Now you turn on her --- just like a bunch of free-loaders. What have you EVER contributed to Multifest????
Cant go on without Debbie ...You have got to be kidding ....the THIEF needs to be in PRISON ..You HAVE to be a relative 😞
aaaaahhhhhhh

Ridgeview, WV

#10 May 19, 2013
they will be charging more to help cover the extra that needs to go into pockets
LMAO

Charleston, WV

#11 May 19, 2013
50 cent and snoop dogg my ass
If I were your boyfriend

Martinsburg, WV

#12 May 20, 2013
My sources tell me that if that white chick hadn't stolen almost 1/2 million dollars from the Multifest that Justin Bieber and M&M were going to appear. Now it looks like it'll be just some local hip hop wanna bees wearing dreadlocks and baggy pants.
Rochelle

Chesterland, OH

#13 Jun 14, 2013
manee wrote:
Yup, they will be there with their 6 kids trudging along a huge fat 400 lb momma.
I'm pretty sure there will be some fat white trailer-trash woman there trying to find a black man to make a bunch of mixed kids with....STUPID A$$
1 post removed
rick

Alkol, WV

#15 Jun 14, 2013
Will their be any metal bands there?
Hopefully it won't be that terrible R and B and blues trash.
I am Rick James BITCH

Martinsburg, WV

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Well if Rick James, Michael Jackson, and Whitney Houston hadn't overdosed on crack and R Kelly could stay away from the the adolescents and if that White chick hadn't stolen all the funds then this year would have been the best Multifest of all time.
DebbieDoesCharle ston

Arlington, TX

#17 Jun 17, 2013
Multifest was Debbie's creation, she deserved that money, she has been physically and mentaly abused by black folk for over 30 years, but she got the last Laugh.
access 1

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Jun 21, 2013
DebbieDoesCharleston wrote:
Multifest was Debbie's creation, she deserved that money, she has been physically and mentaly abused by black folk for over 30 years, but she got the last Laugh.
So is that why she married a black man ..you do not make any sense .....there are good and bad people in all races ?????
access 1

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Jun 21, 2013
Rochelle wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure there will be some fat white trailer-trash woman there trying to find a black man to make a bunch of mixed kids with....STUPID A$$
You are the STUPID ASS .....Ignorant
bryan

Parkersburg, WV

#20 Jun 21, 2013
Multifest has been moved to Feb. black history month.
old friend

Kansas City, MO

#21 Jun 22, 2013
access 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that why she married a black man ..you do not make any sense .....there are good and bad people in all races ?????
And endured many years of Domestic Abuse. she was also made to participate in many Mandingo parties with her husbands acquaintances.
sharon

Nitro, WV

#22 Jul 16, 2013
rick wrote:
Will their be any metal bands there?
Hopefully it won't be that terrible R and B and blues trash.
don't attend go to the mayor live on levee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountaineer Auctions in Clendenin 5 min AlumCreeker 19
Puppymill dogs and the flood 6 min In the know 8
Lawyers - Explain this please 21 min Dirty fingers in ... 6
Walking path by the Kanawha river 25 min Edgar 15
Health Right on the west 4 hr Ridiculous 1
Andrew Palmer scamming flood victims 5 hr carol 3
can i sue the army national guard? (Dec '12) 6 hr Dick 26

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance