reaper

Elkview, WV

#1 Aug 6, 2013
yes in florida 3 blk thugs beat the hell out of him' while the blk bus driver just watched did not try to stop them'one thug ass was hanging out dont no how to pull his pants up i guess'why are the whites there not rioting like the blks would have im sure ha.
duck my sick

Chapmanville, WV

#2 Aug 6, 2013
reaper wrote:
yes in florida 3 blk thugs beat the hell out of him' while the blk bus driver just watched did not try to stop them'one thug ass was hanging out dont no how to pull his pants up i guess'why are the whites there not rioting like the blks would have im sure ha.
Im glad he did get beat. he deserved it. he was a lil nerdy d bag. i was on his side until i found out that he narced out the black kids for selling pot. snitches get stitches. lil nerdy d bag got the shyte kicked out of him ha ha ha. i bet he won't run his mouth again. If he can even talk, lol
1 post removed
Whop your ass

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 6, 2013
duck my sick wrote:
<quoted text>Im glad he did get beat. he deserved it. he was a lil nerdy d bag. i was on his side until i found out that he narced out the black kids for selling pot. snitches get stitches. lil nerdy d bag got the shyte kicked out of him ha ha ha. i bet he won't run his mouth again. If he can even talk, lol
I'm white and I have a 13 year old son. Name your time and place!
Brotha in da house

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 6, 2013
His momma should have taught him to knuckleup. That's the problem with the cracker race they aint no structure.

:-)
duck my sick

Chapmanville, WV

#6 Aug 6, 2013
Whop your ass wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white and I have a 13 year old son. Name your time and place!
name time and place for what? are you asking me out on a date?? I am white too Mr. whop ass. i don't care if you got a kid. i bang mom's all the time
duck my sick

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Aug 6, 2013
Brotha in da house wrote:
His momma should have taught him to knuckleup. That's the problem with the cracker race they aint no structure.
his mom should have taught him not to be a rat!!
Cook Skin Joe

Brookneal, VA

#8 Aug 6, 2013
duck my sick wrote:
<quoted text>Im glad he did get beat. he deserved it. he was a lil nerdy d bag. i was on his side until i found out that he narced out the black kids for selling pot. snitches get stitches. lil nerdy d bag got the shyte kicked out of him ha ha ha. i bet he won't run his mouth again. If he can even talk, lol
I can hardly wait until you get picked up for drugs. You will be in the cell block with Bubba and he will nail your Kiester on a daily basis. He won't provide lotion. Drug dealers need to be shot in the back of the head with a 410 Shotgun after a plastic bag has been tied over their head for 5 minutes.
Cook Skin Joe

Brookneal, VA

#9 Aug 6, 2013
Rob your drug dealer and take his clothes too. Leave him naked in the street.
Cook Skin Joe

Brookneal, VA

#10 Aug 6, 2013
The 13 yr. old should have had Zimmermans pistol and a full clip.
duck my sick

Chapmanville, WV

#11 Aug 7, 2013
Cook Skin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>I can hardly wait until you get picked up for drugs. You will be in the cell block with Bubba and he will nail your Kiester on a daily basis. He won't provide lotion. Drug dealers need to be shot in the back of the head with a 410 Shotgun after a plastic bag has been tied over their head for 5 minutes.
i don't do drugs you faggotassredneckbuttfuckingque er. i can't wait till your kids get murdered and raped by your uncle earl. go molest your kids. your just mad cause a big black snake got put in your wife and now you can't feel it when you put that little weenie in your old lady
duck my sick

Chapmanville, WV

#12 Aug 7, 2013
Cook Skin Joe wrote:
Rob your drug dealer and take his clothes too. Leave him naked in the street.
i heard you was the one selling meth earl. should your customers rob you. you have been doing that stupid rob your dealer bit for 2 years now
Woop woop

Alexandria, VA

#13 Aug 7, 2013
Do my kid like that ill burry ur black ass in a coal mines . Know ur place punks ass blacks
Bert

Brookneal, VA

#14 Aug 7, 2013
duck my sick wrote:
<quoted text>i heard you was the one selling meth earl. should your customers rob you. you have been doing that stupid rob your dealer bit for 2 years now
Hows about Shoot your drug dealer with a 410 shotgun after you have put a plastic bag over his head for 5 minutes and watched his lips turn blue?? Aim for the back of the neck. Is that better??
1 post removed
whiteboi

Belle, WV

#16 Aug 7, 2013

This country boys momma taught him how to knuckle up so Lets knuckle up then... Me and you anytime. You name the place.
idiot

Charleston, WV

#17 Aug 7, 2013
duck my sick wrote:
14yr old blks selling drugs yeah that sounds right' start them young so they can learn idiot
2 posts removed
No Justice for All

Tyler, TX

#20 Aug 7, 2013
Why is Sharpton and Jackson not condemning this act of violence? Where is Obama and him speaking out, could these have been Obama's sons? There just doesn't seem to be justice for the 13 year old white boy that didn't want to buy the drugs? Why didn't the bus driver step in?
blackbarbie

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 7, 2013
they wont step in on there own race'if it were my son well my gun needs cleaned anyway send them back to were they came HELL
Earl

Brookneal, VA

#22 Aug 7, 2013
Issue him a pistol like Zimmermans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark plants last 5 days in office 10 min Paint Creek winner 3
Lowlife Mark Plants ordered to stay away from h... 1 hr Sonny K 6
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 58,014
ISIS in Charleston 2 hr parchment 29
fattest state in the u.s! 2 hr wendy 58
jess w wilson 2 hr Shaggy 4
fannies cousin goes to jail 3 hr Santa Claus 1
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••