1 post removed
snyder

Charleston, WV

#8 May 10, 2014
O'Keefes on 2nd
i like pizza

Charleston, WV

#9 May 10, 2014
Mario's in Belle and Charleston, it is the best I have ate.
1 post removed
Fat Pizza Lover

Charleston, WV

#11 May 10, 2014
hardinthemuthafukinpaint wrote:
Grazianos capital street
No way...they (over) cook the flavor out of their food. I work 1 block from there and I'll go to Riverwalk to get Graziano's (one of my two favorites) instead of going there. Plus the idiot son and law the works there acts like he's 8 years old. Quick story...

I went there for something other than pizza and there was an older woman in her 60"s with her grown son and his wife in front of me in line. After getting her drink she accidently dropped it on the floor. Punk ass son and law behind the counter started huffin and puffin and said "it's ridiculous people act like kindergarteners". I don't think the son heard him but a lot of people did. It pissed me off and I can guarantee if he had said that about my mom, I would've knocked his fn teeth down his throat.

Anyway, even within chains the pizza varies. Gino's in SC is the best of that chain.

The Anchor is my other choice for best pizza.

Fazio's is not bad but they're small and over priced.

BY FAR THE BEST IN THE TRI-STATE AREA IS THE PIZZA PLACE IN PARKERSBURG!!!!

You have to go to NY or NJ to get pizza that good.

pepperoni

Charleston, WV

#12 May 10, 2014
wow wrote:
yes yes yes MARIOS ON BIGLEY AVE
I love me some Mario's, they have the best food, our office orders from there at least three to four times a week. Everything is good.
john

Charleston, WV

#13 May 10, 2014
Fat Pizza Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
No way...they (over) cook the flavor out of their food. I work 1 block from there and I'll go to Riverwalk to get Graziano's (one of my two favorites) instead of going there. Plus the idiot son and law the works there acts like he's 8 years old. Quick story...
I went there for something other than pizza and there was an older woman in her 60"s with her grown son and his wife in front of me in line. After getting her drink she accidently dropped it on the floor. Punk ass son and law behind the counter started huffin and puffin and said "it's ridiculous people act like kindergarteners". I don't think the son heard him but a lot of people did. It pissed me off and I can guarantee if he had said that about my mom, I would've knocked his fn teeth down his throat.
Anyway, even within chains the pizza varies. Gino's in SC is the best of that chain.
Ruby's in parkersburg beats Graziano's any day.
well

Huntington, WV

#14 May 11, 2014
wow wrote:
used to be the graziano family not sure now
Yeah - that's why I wondered - I didn't think it was the Grazianos anymore.
yummy

Charleston, WV

#15 May 11, 2014
Lola's
hardinthemuthafu kinpaint

Washington, DC

#16 May 11, 2014
yummy wrote:
Lola's
It is very good.
Keith

Charleston, WV

#17 May 12, 2014
Mario's gives our company 30% off all orders because we order soo much. Food not the greatest but now the cheapest!
pepperoni

Charleston, WV

#18 May 12, 2014
Keith wrote:
Mario's gives our company 30% off all orders because we order soo much. Food not the greatest but now the cheapest!
Dang, who do you work for, I need to work there to get a discount.
Keith

Charleston, WV

#19 May 12, 2014
Just ask. We did.
Wat

Philadelphia, PA

#20 May 12, 2014
Fat Pizza Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen on the POS son in law. He will bring that business down. He sells pain pills while he delivers and tries to hit on half of the women he delivers pizza too. At least they got rid of that creep with the long hair that delivered downtown, he'd try to hit on the Charleston Catholic girls!!!!!

Great Pizza in town: Sinbad's, Grano, Lola's
Good Pizza: Barone Brothers, Giovani's.

I'm going to have to try out this Mario's place, sounds really good!
yumyum

Charleston, WV

#21 May 12, 2014
Kroger's freezer department has the best pizza. Large selection and prices...Delicioso!!
The Hut is where it is at

Charleston, WV

#22 May 12, 2014
Most of the places mentioned above are good with the lone exception being Grazianos, but if you are hungry and are in the mood for pizza I would bet two slices and a pepsi most would head to Pizza Hut. By far the best around. I know it's a chain, but it is still the best. Also the best reheated and consumed the next day.
rah roh

Charleston, WV

#23 May 12, 2014
Nobody has mentions Pies and Pints. Based on that I will not go there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seamore collier.?? 38 min Tammy 10
if you cant pay your bills 1 hr Its a fact 1
The Belvedere Apartments_1506 East Virginia Street 1 hr Troll Buster 6
CARROLL TERRACE APARTMENTS -- Bed-Bugs Hi-Rise ... 1 hr Too Funny 2
Dear Natalie Tennant 2 hr Big Coal Kills 19
White girls that bang black guys (Feb '14) 2 hr No one cares 54
Anonymous Drug Tips 2 hr No one cares 119
•••
•••
•••