Why don't WV law enforcement know abo...

Why don't WV law enforcement know about the Uniform Enforcement Act?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Clear cut

Dunbar, WV

#1 Oct 23, 2013
if a person has a protective order from the Court, why won't the police enforce the protective order, isn't that their job?
billhilly

Baltimore, MD

#2 Oct 23, 2013
protective orders are a joke...if someone wants to hurt or kill you..do you think a piece of paper is going to stop them
slamma

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 23, 2013
billhilly wrote:
protective orders are a joke...if someone wants to hurt or kill you..do you think a piece of paper is going to stop them
If you roll the piece of paper up and poke them in the eye it will stop them!
1 post removed
Lol

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="! NATIONWIDE ALERT !"]CHARLESTON-KANAWHA HOUSING AUTHORITY ("CKHA"), 1525 WASHINGTON STREET WEST, CHARLESTON, WV, SCRAMBLES TO DESTROY AND COVER UP MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FEDERAL AND STATE EVIDENCE IN ITS FAILED ATTEMPT AT PUBLIC DAMAGE CONTROL, AS DETAILS OF THE AGENCY'S DECADES-LONG CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES BY ITS VAST NUMBER OF CKHA EMPLOYEES CONTINUE TO FLOOD THE INTERNET ON FACEBOOK, TOPIX, BULLETIN BOARD SYSTEMS, AND GOVERNMENT WEBSITES AROUND THE COUNTRY.
U.S. DOJ, U.S. HUD, FBI, AND NDEA AGENCIES SET TO LAUNCH OFFICIAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS AS THEY INTERVIEW SCORES OF EMPLOYEES AND TENANTS TO EXPEDITE FELONY CHARGES AGAINST THE CORRUPT CHARLESTON, WV-BASED HUD HOUSING AGENCY.
CURRENT CKHA WORKERS SEEN TERMINATING EMPLOYMENT IN RECORD NUMBERS AS CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS EXPAND, AND PUBLIC AWARENESS GROWS.
[/QUOTE]

This is all BS show us where employees are leaving, so us where there is a Federal/State investigation you are full of crap!
oopsshediditagai n

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 24, 2013
Clear cut wrote:
if a person has a protective order from the Court, why won't the police enforce the protective order, isn't that their job?
Why not ask the Pratt Police why they would not enforce the order they had on the mayors wife!
Ron

Alexandria, VA

#7 Oct 25, 2013
oopsshediditagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not ask the Pratt Police why they would not enforce the order they had on the mayors wife!
That order was enforced by the sheriff's office. She was arrested.
Peppi

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Oct 26, 2013
All these posts are useless
Lmao

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 26, 2013
Peppi wrote:
All of your comments on here and different sn's are useless.
Pod

Alexandria, VA

#10 Oct 27, 2013
I thought this already happened. Be for law enforcement
idk

Alexandria, VA

#11 Oct 27, 2013
Unfortunately we may never know
chicken fried

Dunbar, WV

#12 Oct 30, 2013
Peppi wrote:
WHY ARE THESE POSTS USELESS?

"Are there 'GESTAPO' posing as law enforcement officers SILENCING ALL INQUIRIES/QUESTIONS BY THE CITIZENS THEY ARE PAID TO PROTECT?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exalted Cyclops of the KKK Sen. Robert C. Byrd 11 min Liberte 24
When is Bojangles coming to Kanawha City 22 min Earl Ray Tamblen 35
Peeping Tom Clark 25 min Old Man 2
Some of the bars that used to be down town char... (Jan '13) 1 hr Memory 58
Plenty of Fish dating site 1 hr M Halburn 13
Boone County teachers whining about losing thei... 8 hr MontaniSemperLiberi 5
My husband doesn't know I wear a diaper 10 hr Larry 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages