Marmet councilwoman charged with enco...

Marmet councilwoman charged with encouraging fight

There are 47 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Marmet councilwoman charged with encouraging fight. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

A Marmet city councilwoman was arrested last week and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor for allegedly encouraging a fight between her daughter and another girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Stone Cold

Charleston, WV

#43 Feb 28, 2011
joe don is workin the magic
Barbie

Charleston, WV

#44 Feb 28, 2011
HE SOUNDS HOT!!!! he can do his magic on me.
Barbie

Charleston, WV

#45 Feb 28, 2011
Rocketlamb wrote:
Damn ya'll. I thought Huntsville had a lot of trash talking in the city council but you win hands down. Now if Jake, Missy or Angie see some of the trashy tacky tasteless comments on this thread, they should sue. Whoever they are.
Thats what this site is for to post your comments if you don't like them then maybe you shouldn't read it. if people don't want to be talked about then they shouldn't do the things they do. NOW AS FOR MISSY SHE IS A GOOD PERSON HAVE NOTHING AT ALL AGAINIST HER. SHE IS A GOOD MOTHER.
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Charleston, WV

#46 Aug 23, 2011
truth teller wrote:
Angie Harless is a fine mother amd unlike missy's kids her children do not live in trash can.
great mother???? Really wow lol
alfred

Princeton, WV

#47 Aug 24, 2011
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN wrote:
<quoted text>
great mother???? Really wow lol
That happen several years ago get over it and move on.
5 posts removed
nosey

Walton, WV

#53 Dec 20, 2015
NOT SCARED wrote:
NO MISSYS NOT A RACIST MR JAKE IS HES THE ONE THAT WOULD ALWAYS MAKE MEAN COMMENTS ABOUT HIS NEPHEW AND HIS NEICE, JAKE WOULD ALWAYS SAY HIS NEPHEW COULDNT EVER GO TO THE COUNTRY BECAUSE HES BLACK AND GAY, SO MR JAKE IS THE RACIST ONE, THATS WHY HE WENT OFF ON HIS DAUGHTER FOR DATEING BLACK PEOPLE, SO GET A LIFE AND LEAVE MISSY ALONE JUST BECAUSE HES GUILTY.
Missy who??? Angie Harless??? if your gonna talk about people, atleast let us know who!!!! The Angie Harless i know is nothing like your talking about
Yessum

Belle, WV

#54 Dec 21, 2015
I think Missy was Jakes gf? Angie Harless lived on Ohio Avenue, I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clark is ruining Daniel Boone Park 3 min Alaxander 4
trump 3 min Just Sayin 55
Republican Congressional Report Card ---Not Good ! 31 min Dalai Lama 16
I'm back! 35 min Tom Clark 16
Nicholas Null 48 min Michael 1
WVU Needs To Acquire CAMC and CAMCARE 1 hr News Junkie 4
News VS Reality 1 hr Serious 3
Linzy Gardner 3 hr Dan 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance