Home confinement in kanawha county

Home confinement in kanawha county

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Since: Oct 12

Winifrede, WV

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Ok so guys I have a question for a friend of mine, she is on home confinement until she gets sentenced in December and she wants to know what would happen if she fails one drug test? I don't have experience in this so please if you have any info advise us, also I don't want any mean comments about how she shouldn't do anything because she knows its wrong and don't need a lecture from someone that doesn't know her! Thank you!
AC Slater

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Her home confinement is revoked and she will be sent to jail. You are not supposed to be using drugs on home confinement it's one of the conditions you agreed to.
i have no name

Bronx, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Experienced Heather wrote:
Ok so guys I have a question for a friend of mine, she is on home confinement until she gets sentenced in December and she wants to know what would happen if she fails one drug test? I don't have experience in this so please if you have any info advise us, also I don't want any mean comments about how she shouldn't do anything because she knows its wrong and don't need a lecture from someone that doesn't know her! Thank you!
They most likely will violate her home confinement and send her to jail until her hearing. Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tr Dues 45 min Hohoho 3
Who has the best pizza in Charleston? 52 min Skill 77
How many of you regret 1 hr Moving to Iceland 2
Josh Holbert 1 hr Now you know 18
Vista view 1 hr Wantaknow 1
Hip Hop Dance Classes in Charleston? (Jan '11) 2 hr cherylinbown 7
Supreme Court says gays can marry in all states! 2 hr Fruitloop 81
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE