Longhorn or Texas Steakhouse?

Longhorn or Texas Steakhouse?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

s_lyle

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Which is better? I'm trying to think of a good steakhouse to have a family dinner at
bbb111

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Longhorn---better service,better food
Destiny

Hansford, WV

#3 Sep 17, 2012
s_lyle wrote:
Which is better? I'm trying to think of a good steakhouse to have a family dinner at
Texas Steakhouse

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Texas

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 18, 2012
I went to Texas on a Sunday and the food was the worst I'd ever had. There was a bug in a kid's drink (that had a lid) and the waitress said, "you'll have that in a public place." The popcorn shrimp tasted like someone hadn't changed the cooking oil for a month.

So, Longhorn. The prices are reasonable and the service/food is not even comparable.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Louda wrote:
I went to Texas on a Sunday and the food was the worst I'd ever had. There was a bug in a kid's drink (that had a lid) and the waitress said, "you'll have that in a public place." The popcorn shrimp tasted like someone hadn't changed the cooking oil for a month.

So, Longhorn. The prices are reasonable and the service/food is not even comparable.

We had steak, pot and salad....everything was perfect! Tasted delicious! Reasonably priced....no bugs; no jerks sitting next to us complaining about things that didn't exist!
Great place to enjoy a quite meal!😜
s_lyle

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Thanks for the input. I heard Texas Steakhouse is going out of business
sara

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Definitely the Longhorn!!
Jay

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Texas apparently got bought out but the new company rehired everyone or so im told from a friend who works there as such i doubt they are about to go out of business.
i have no name

Ardsley, NY

#10 Sep 22, 2012
I've worked at both place. Don't get me wrong I like Texas but I can say longhorn has better food and service.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 22, 2012
i have no name wrote:
I've worked at both place. Don't get me wrong I like Texas but I can say longhorn has better food and service.
truly depends on your taste for steak and how it's seasoned; Texas and Ryan's has the best seasoned steak I've ever tasted...my personal opinion!
With the acception of also Bob Evans..they have a great tasting steak smothered w cheese n onion; about equally as good in taste!
All the rest seem rather bland and just more "meat" tasting rather than seasoned or marinated!
1 post removed
idc

Springfield, NJ

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Longhorn by FAR
cant sleep

Ardsley, NY

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Bev Grey wrote:
<quoted text>truly depends on your taste for steak and how it's seasoned; Texas and Ryan's has the best seasoned steak I've ever tasted...my personal opinion!
With the acception of also Bob Evans..they have a great tasting steak smothered w cheese n onion; about equally as good in taste!
All the rest seem rather bland and just more "meat" tasting rather than seasoned or marinated!
A good steak should be meaty tasting. Not to much seasoning or marinade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antifa demanding George Soros pay them 47 min Watcher 1
Healthcare Reform In U. S. 1 hr RNs 1
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 2 hr Atheist Nonsense 404
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 2 hr Anonymous 70
Best Prostitute in Charleston 2 hr bigly 2
Protesters coming tomorrow 4 hr Trainy Wrek 61
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Missy 4,198

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance