need a name of restaurant

need a name of restaurant

Posted in the Charleston Forum

gary

Lucasville, OH

#1 Mar 7, 2014
what is the other restaurant that caters to kids, besides chuck e cheese? with the bears?
True lady

Stuarts Draft, VA

#2 Mar 7, 2014
gary wrote:
what is the other restaurant that caters to kids, besides chuck e cheese? with the bears?
Billy Bob's in Barboursville
gary

Lucasville, OH

#3 Mar 7, 2014
thank you
Clark

Glenwood, WV

#4 Mar 7, 2014
Years ago there was "Showbiz Pizza", last I heard Chuck e Cheese was in dire financial distress, wouldn't be shocked if they soon go under.
gary

Lucasville, OH

#5 Mar 7, 2014
i was really looking for something in huntington. im going to the home and garden show sat, and my 9 year old girl has always wanted to go to chuckys, but there is none close to us. so i thought maybe something else? thanks.
Clark

Glenwood, WV

#6 Mar 7, 2014
gary wrote:
i was really looking for something in huntington. im going to the home and garden show sat, and my 9 year old girl has always wanted to go to chuckys, but there is none close to us. so i thought maybe something else? thanks.
Barboursville is just a few miles from Huntington.
TPB

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 14, 2014
Mcdonalds. They live it
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Mar 14, 2014
If you're ever in Paris with your kids, try this, it is absolutely one of the best places to eat, oh and take plenty of cash, they aren't cheap. Paris le Moulin Rouge
82, boulevard de Clichy
Paris
1 post removed
gary

Lucasville, OH

#10 Mar 15, 2014
hahahaha, well thats never going to happen, and we ended up at mcdonalds. oh well. the girls were happy.
TPB

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 15, 2014
gary wrote:
hahahaha, well thats never going to happen, and we ended up at mcdonalds. oh well. the girls were happy.
Told ya
prosect

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Mar 15, 2014
Nancy wrote:
If you're ever in Paris with your kids, try this, it is absolutely one of the best places to eat, oh and take plenty of cash, they aren't cheap. Paris le Moulin Rouge
82, boulevard de Clichy
Paris
Eat at post 1# American Legion just off Chuaumps Lousy.Just down from the Arch. D Trumpet
1 post removed
CKHA

Folsom, WV

#14 Mar 15, 2014
PART 1

URGENT REMINDER

~ ALL CKHA HOUSING TENANTS ~

ALL TENANT COMPLAINTS regarding any Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority employee working at your housing complex or CKHA Headquarters should be reported DIRECTLY to <<MARK E. TAYLOR>> the current CKHA Executive Director, the <<CKHA BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS>>, and the <<U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT>> for full, multi-level investigation.

Include all complaints - whether such be criminal, negligence, or incompetency issues - about any executive, director, financial administrator, security manager, housing police officer, housing manager, maintenance or janitorial staff, or any other personnel employed or contracted by CKHA who now works - or has previously worked - at your senior citizen, physically disabled, public housing, or scattered-site residence, or at any office of the CKHA Headquarters.

FIRST => MARK E. TAYLOR - Call CKHA Headquarters toll-free at (888) 881-6451, then press ext. 322, and hold until you are connected directly to Mr. Taylor's line. If he does not answer, leave a detailed message on his voice mail and state the nature of your grievance, the employee's full name you are complaining about, and the name of the resident housing complex or department where the employee works (or has worked);
ddk

Folsom, WV

#15 Mar 15, 2014
CKHA wrote:
PART 1
URGENT REMINDER
~ ALL CKHA HOUSING TENANTS ~
ALL TENANT COMPLAINTS regarding any Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority employee working at your housing complex or CKHA Headquarters should be reported DIRECTLY to <<MARK E. TAYLOR>> the current CKHA Executive Director, the <<CKHA BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS>>, and the <<U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT>> for full, multi-level investigation.
Include all complaints - whether such be criminal, negligence, or incompetency issues - about any executive, director, financial administrator, security manager, housing police officer, housing manager, maintenance or janitorial staff, or any other personnel employed or contracted by CKHA who now works - or has previously worked - at your senior citizen, physically disabled, public housing, or scattered-site residence, or at any office of the CKHA Headquarters.
FIRST => MARK E. TAYLOR - Call CKHA Headquarters toll-free at (888) 881-6451, then press ext. 322, and hold until you are connected directly to Mr. Taylor's line. If he does not answer, leave a detailed message on his voice mail and state the nature of your grievance, the employee's full name you are complaining about, and the name of the resident housing complex or department where the employee works (or has worked);
God Bless You!
2 posts removed
CKHA

Folsom, WV

#18 Mar 15, 2014
PART 3

THIRD => U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT - Immediately report your complaint directly to U.S. HUD - Office of the Inspector General at (800) 347-3735 and the U.S. HUD Multi Family Housing Complaint Line at (800) 685-8470. To submit your formal complaint FASTER via the internet or U.S. Mail, visit << www.hud.gov >> for complete on-filing filing submission and mailing instructions. You should also send your complaint to all Federal or State criminal or investigatory agencies, or law enforcement personnel as you deem appropriate.
ddk

Folsom, WV

#19 Mar 15, 2014
CKHA wrote:
PART 3
THIRD => U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT - Immediately report your complaint directly to U.S. HUD - Office of the Inspector General at (800) 347-3735 and the U.S. HUD Multi Family Housing Complaint Line at (800) 685-8470. To submit your formal complaint FASTER via the internet or U.S. Mail, visit << www.hud.gov >> for complete on-filing filing submission and mailing instructions. You should also send your complaint to all Federal or State criminal or investigatory agencies, or law enforcement personnel as you deem appropriate.
God Bless You!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The dead zone is a joke 14 min Pac man 7
Why did the Haunted Barn change its name to the... 17 min Same old crap 5
Is the Dead Zone for charity this year? 20 min Free Loader 9
Avoid the Dead Zone Haunted House 24 min It burns 8
Gouge this thief's eyes out 25 min Cant Stand Thieves 1
10 I learned about the Dead Zone 28 min Kat Von D 14
News Martina McBride coming to Charleston Thursday (Jul '07) 1 hr Wow 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages