Looking for pet friendly 2 bedroom re...

Looking for pet friendly 2 bedroom rental

Posted in the Charleston Forum

USPS

Greensburg, PA

#1 May 8, 2013
My friend and I are looking a two bedroom apartment in Charleston or the surrounding areas. We both work full time for the US Postal Service, have excellent rental histories, and can provide proof of income. Pet friendly places are a must-I have a small dog that is very quiet and house trained. He has never caused a problem on any of my previous leases. Please email me back if you have a suitable place-we would like to move in as soon as possible since we are both commuting long distances to work. Thank you!
Possibly

Martinsburg, WV

#2 May 8, 2013
By friend do you mean two guys or two girls or just a guy and girl. The reason i ask is I know of a perfect place in Kanawha city, but the landlord is picky about two men living together. Let me know. The place is very nice and clean and in a good neighborhood.
USPS

Greensburg, PA

#3 May 8, 2013
I'm female, my friend is a male. We're definitely just friends though!
USPS

Greensburg, PA

#4 May 8, 2013
I should add that I'm married but my husband is frequently out of town between working and caring for his elderly mother.
Herpa derp

Coraopolis, PA

#5 May 10, 2013
Why in the world does it matter if two men are living together?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage parlor 1 min Tom Clark 2
Judge Ballard (Feb '15) 49 min AAA333 21
Best barber in Charleston? (Mar '14) 1 hr Great 29
Salon Indigo - East End 1 hr Neighbors 13
Stephanie Randolph (Jan '14) 2 hr Chuckfynest 4
Recommendations 4 hr concerned 4
Jim Justice Golden Dome 6 hr Taxpayer 14

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance