Debbie Starks Pleads Guilty
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WWSSD

Charleston, WV

#23 Jan 6, 2013
Watching Debbie and Steve beg for funds was kind of like watching Sally Struthers beg for food for poor kids. You just knew they were eating it all themselves.
Ya Gotta Regatta

Martinsburg, WV

#24 Jan 6, 2013
Yea there was a clip on you tube of Sally Struthers asking an Ethiopian kid if he was gonna finish his hamburger.

I'll tell you my real concern over this whole ordeal that maybe some of you have over looked. Is Steve going to go after another white chick or is he gonna give a "Sista" a chance once the love of his life heads off to Shawshank?

Well whomever it may be instead of parading her at the Multi-Fest later this summer he can show her off at the Mayors " Hot-Rod and Doo-wop Car show"

Just an idea!
GOTTAREGATTA

Charleston, WV

#25 Jan 6, 2013
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>
BY THE WAY DIDNT THE MULTI-FEST SMASH THE REGATTA OUT SOME YEARS BACK HAHAHAHA YEP I THOUGHT IT DID HAHAHAHAHAHA JOKERS!
Hey Mookie. What part of "she pleaded guilty to stealing money" do you not understand? She said she did it. Now her husband and all of their cronies will be investigated and I hope they all go to jail too!

They took the tax payers for a ride for 'BROGATTA' while funding their own sick needs. If lucky, you are part of their clan and you go too! I heard they have a cell waiting for you Mookie.....just don't drop the soap biotch!

SICK THIEVES.
lol

Charleston, WV

#26 Jan 6, 2013
WWSSD wrote:
Watching Debbie and Steve beg for funds was kind of like watching Sally Struthers beg for food for poor kids. You just knew they were eating it all themselves.
Ya Gotta Regatta

Martinsburg, WV

#27 Jan 6, 2013
Nice post GOTTAREGATTA, but I hate to be a stickler for grammer, but you mispelled.... BITCH! There's no " O" it's just spelled straight out

BITCH!

See you fella's this summer on the BLVD!

Not State Capital mind you but the (Boulevard!)
naw

Charleston, WV

#28 Jan 6, 2013
Mookie wrote:
HATERS.........THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR JOB, AND MAKING THIS "TOPIC" SO HOT:):):):)
http://www.myspace.com/MizZMoNiCa22/photos/55...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 2 min burgerbob 41
Live On the Levee 20 min Honestly 14
PRAY for WV 22 min Nancy 4
Make America White Again! 49 min Your loving Uncle 16
Sherri Ballard-Postal service 1 hr Jake 2
310 Hickory Road 1 hr WV8w 13
Tom Clark and Josh 3 hr Tom Clark 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages