Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
watchdog

Pratt, WV

#1 Jan 4, 2013
http://wvgazette.com/News/201301040058

IMAGINE THAT! I hope this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone.
Deep throat

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Now who in there right mind didn't know she was capable of that? Now one has to wonder if she was doing this then what in the world has her ol man been up to?

I have but three words for these TWO low budget con-artists....

Follow the money

:-)
watchdog

Pratt, WV

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Just wondering how long this has been going on and how many companies/organizations/counti es and cities have fallen prey to their cons????
Hello

Madison, WV

#4 Jan 4, 2013
It's been going on for a long time and she got caught. It's about time.
yeah

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2013
You all have to much time on your hands. Let her be & deal with it! At the end of the day what you think about her & the decisions she made in her life is just that what you think. She is the one who has to answer to God, her family, & the judge not you. & with everything she is dealing with I bet a blog site is the last thing she is thinking about. If she did you wrong & your bitter about it just say it! I hope getting on here & judging her makes you sleep better at night ;)
smh

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 5, 2013
yeah wrote:
You all have to much time on your hands. Let her be & deal with it! At the end of the day what you think about her & the decisions she made in her life is just that what you think. She is the one who has to answer to God, her family, & the judge not you. & with everything she is dealing with I bet a blog site is the last thing she is thinking about. If she did you wrong & your bitter about it just say it! I hope getting on here & judging her makes you sleep better at night ;)
Are you serious? She is worst kind of duplicitious, predatory, self-serving criminal. She lied to and stole from a community she purported to help.
Who knew

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Who knew that a white chick married to a black man would be a thief? Sure didn't see that one coming!
yeah

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 5, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? She is worst kind of duplicitious, predatory, self-serving criminal. She lied to and stole from a community she purported to help.
I mean I get what your saying but, I just think whether everyone's talking sh*t or not on a blog she's the one who's going to prison & has to deal with what's she's done not us
smh

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 5, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I mean I get what your saying but, I just think whether everyone's talking sh*t or not on a blog she's the one who's going to prison & has to deal with what's she's done not us
Your sympathy for the criminal element is touching. Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
yeah

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 5, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sympathy for the criminal element is touching. Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
you should get over it too. Not everyone can be perfect as you square & say what you want I'm done going back & forth have a nice weekend
Tax Payer

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 6, 2013
So does this mean that the black festival.."er i mean Multi-Fest" at the state capital will be canceled this summer?
1 post removed
Mookie

Hurricane, WV

#13 Jan 6, 2013
HATERS.........THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR JOB, AND MAKING THIS "TOPIC" SO HOT:):):):)
Mookie

Hurricane, WV

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Who knew wrote:
Who knew that a white chick married to a black man would be a thief? Sure didn't see that one coming!
GET OFF STEVE STARKS DICK!!!!!!!I KNOW YOUR COUNTRY BUMPKIN ASS IS AND WILL ALWAYS HATE ON A BLACK MAN IN CHARGE HAHA GUESS WHAT.........THE PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!BITCH!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Ya gotta regatta

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Hey Mookie One of the Presidents parents is WHITE!

Guess what gene he got that took him this far? Go ahead guess?

And do you really want to discuss your boy Tiger and his mom and pop.

LOL!

Didn't think so!

P,S.
I wonder if Ms Starks has a lawyer yet. If not would you mind letting her and her ol man know that Johnny Cochran passed on a while back.

Have em call the Rev Watts maybe he has connections to a good lawyer.

Goodluck!

Peace out!
1 post removed
Mookie

Hurricane, WV

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Ya gotta regatta wrote:
Hey Mookie One of the Presidents parents is WHITE!
Guess what gene he got that took him this far? Go ahead guess?
And do you really want to discuss your boy Tiger and his mom and pop.
LOL!
Didn't think so!
P,S.
I wonder if Ms Starks has a lawyer yet. If not would you mind letting her and her ol man know that Johnny Cochran passed on a while back.
Have em call the Rev Watts maybe he has connections to a good lawyer.
Goodluck!
Peace out!
BY THE WAY DIDNT THE MULTI-FEST SMASH THE REGATTA OUT SOME YEARS BACK HAHAHAHA YEP I THOUGHT IT DID HAHAHAHAHAHA JOKERS!
Ya Gotta Regatta

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Yea you got me on that one it sure did. But you see Mookie ( I can call you Mookie can't I?) the difference in the two was that the Regatta was around for 25 years give or take a year and just ran it's course. People got tired of it

And with the one that was held on Government land ( go figure) seems to be going to the wayside due to fraud and corruption.

It's just a wee bit difference in the way the two ended doncha think? My tax dollars being spent on an African American...*ooops my bad..Multi-Festival*, only to have the money siphered and squandered by one of the founders lovely wife!

Mookie please tellme you get what I am trying to convey here young man. Tell me you understand Mookie!
Oh ma gansta

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 6, 2013
why do the pimps always have to send a fat blond ho out to get their money for them?
Brother in da house

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Yo Regatta punk do you know that the two most imporatnt men in DC and most respected mind you are black men. President Barack Hussein Obama and redskins QB RG 111?
Ya Gotta Regatta

Charleston, WV

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Yes those two men are pretty damned popular among the masses in DC, but you know what, with all their fame and fortune neither one of those "brotha's" no matter what, can come to Charleston this summer to spend time at the Multi-Fest, because some white chick stole all the funds.
a clue 4 u

Charleston, WV

#22 Jan 6, 2013
Ya Gotta Regatta wrote:
Yes those two men are pretty damned popular among the masses in DC, but you know what, with all their fame and fortune neither one of those "brotha's" no matter what, can come to Charleston this summer to spend time at the Multi-Fest, because some white chick stole all the funds.
BAM - THE END! That was the most awesome response ever :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clark The Musical 3 min Michelle St James 8
Tom Clark 6 min Michelle St James 9
Tom Clark Drone LLC 8 min Michelle St James 4
appts west side 10 min Herd91 7
Update? 21 min Sad 7
sherry waugh of pratt 29 min need to know 1
Does anyone know Tyshaun Neal? 1 hr Longfellow 8
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE