The = NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH OF JESUS C...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Appauled

Charleston, WV

#41 Jul 29, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>No I spelled cuntry just the way I intended. Now as far as me or anyone else being jealous of the possums in WV, just goes to show how delusional you really are. No, it's not just the Wrong Turn movies that give your state such a reputation, it's the stupid people there and their backward and ignorant ways. Well at least Shain got out, too bad he had to resort to such measures to escape. We did watch one episode of Buckwild. Jesus Christ, you people sure are ignorant and nasty there. Or was that just an illusion too possum? Wake up and smell the coffee possum. WV is the brunt of many jokes and poorly scripted programs for a reason. You will feel better when you just accept the fact that you are just plain white trash and live in a dump. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps Have to admire your tenacity, you certainly are defensive about hillbilly life in the hills of West-By-God-Virginny.
Buckwild was scripted. If you got out more you would know that. I am guessing you are a hermit or you would know that Florida isn't as great as you say. Would you like to be sued for libel? Cause it can happen. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#42 Jul 29, 2013
Possum, yes Buckwild was scripted, just for the hillbillies. Now as far as being sued. Go for it, I can always use some extra cash, even though I am wealthy. No possum, Florida is wonderful and sunny. Not like the poverty ridden state you reside in full of ignorant, inbred hillbillies. Now back to your rusty old single wide and fix hubby a mess a sumpin and make love to that fat, pot bellied troll you are married to. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed hump Washington St & Penn 4 min Word 3
Boating on the Kanawha 5 min The truth 18
Boy Scouts 20 min yellin 21
Globalization: Good or Bad? 31 min ;) 3
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 2 hr Another Damn Liberal 112
Worst place to work in Charleston 3 hr Buba 71
News Woman dies from injuries suffered in bike-vehic... 4 hr heartless 12
Bull Sharks in WV (Jun '13) 16 hr Sheeshpeople 12

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web