The = NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH OF JESUS C...
Appauled

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 19, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you don't torment, in fact we find you quite amusing. Personally I am not into all that hokus-pokus and demons and angles flying around. I am not paranoid either, thinking that someone out there somewhere is going to do something to me if I do not bow down and worship them. You go for it possum and have a great time. I do think you are possessed, just not with the "Holy Spirit"!!!! Remember churches are like hospitals for sinners, you need to go there and get well. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
What kind of angles fly around? You meant angels. Glad I could help. Tata for now Lady of WV!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#22 Jul 19, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ready to become a disciple of Jesus Christ?
Possum, I don't know!!! Many say Jesus may have been married had children or even been Gay. Who knows, we know very little of him, just the first 12 years of his life as a child and only 3 years of his life as an adult. Hmmm, where was he when the hormones were raging wild in his teens and 20's? Get real and ask questions. You may learn something. Life's more than a book of Jewish fairy tales possum. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jul 20, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I don't know!!! Many say Jesus may have been married had children or even been Gay. Who knows, we know very little of him, just the first 12 years of his life as a child and only 3 years of his life as an adult. Hmmm, where was he when the hormones were raging wild in his teens and 20's? Get real and ask questions. You may learn something. Life's more than a book of Jewish fairy tales possum. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You are nothing but devil dung. Full of demons.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#24 Jul 20, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but devil dung. Full of demons.
Sayeth the fool to the Lady of Quality!!!!!!!
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#25 Jul 20, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Sayeth the fool to the Lady of Quality!!!!!!!
My God, the God of all the heavens and the heaven and the earth.

I ask you to give me all the blessings of this child of the devil and their family that they do not use everyday to bless your beautiful name. I will take them and use them to bless your beautiful name everyday. Where as they do not.

amen

The Lord told me to post this so as you would be aware that I petitioned the Lord on your behalf.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#26 Jul 20, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, the God of all the heavens and the heaven and the earth.
I ask you to give me all the blessings of this child of the devil and their family that they do not use everyday to bless your beautiful name. I will take them and use them to bless your beautiful name everyday. Where as they do not.
amen
The Lord told me to post this so as you would be aware that I petitioned the Lord on your behalf.
Possum, Really? Well, when we talk to God, it's called praying. When God talks to us it's called Schitzophrenia. I will pray that you get the therapy you need possum. Remember to "Love thy Neighbor", just don't get thyself caught!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Appauled

Charleston, WV

#27 Jul 21, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, Really? Well, when we talk to God, it's called praying. When God talks to us it's called Schitzophrenia. I will pray that you get the therapy you need possum. Remember to "Love thy Neighbor", just don't get thyself caught!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
schizophrenia not schitzophrenia. No one could possibly make that many typos. You are not as educated as you say. I wonder what else you have lied about. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#28 Jul 21, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Sayeth the fool to the Lady of Quality!!!!!!!
I'm not for sure if he/she is a fool, and I'm not for sure if you are a lady of quality, but, I am for sure that your comment is funny as hellp. Lol
Appauled

Charleston, WV

#29 Jul 21, 2013
Hagatha is a fraud. She gets amused by trying to belittle people. The bad part about it, her true colors are starting to show. You can always tell when someone gets the best of her, because she tries to twist what others say in an attempt to make herself look better. Sorry Hagatha, but you are an epic fail. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#30 Jul 22, 2013
Appauled wrote:
Hagatha is a fraud. She gets amused by trying to belittle people. The bad part about it, her true colors are starting to show. You can always tell when someone gets the best of her, because she tries to twist what others say in an attempt to make herself look better. Sorry Hagatha, but you are an epic fail. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
Possum, first of all you are definately no psychologist or any other type of professional. You come on here and attack ladies who express their views that do not agree with yours. And as far as your spelling lessons possum, I think you could also use some and some sentence structure also. You seem to become trivial and lose the meaning possum. It's perhaps all your simple mind can handle. I would suggest you continue with your self improvement therapy before you attack others. I do spell check and proof things I intend to publish. However, I did not realize topix was an educational tool used by the unfortunates of Wrong Turn country. I'll try to do better possum. Until later, enjoy trailer life in the hills. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Appauled

Charleston, WV

#31 Jul 23, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, first of all you are definately no psychologist or any other type of professional. You come on here and attack ladies who express their views that do not agree with yours. And as far as your spelling lessons possum, I think you could also use some and some sentence structure also. You seem to become trivial and lose the meaning possum. It's perhaps all your simple mind can handle. I would suggest you continue with your self improvement therapy before you attack others. I do spell check and proof things I intend to publish. However, I did not realize topix was an educational tool used by the unfortunates of Wrong Turn country. I'll try to do better possum. Until later, enjoy trailer life in the hills. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
DEFINITELY!!! How hard is it to spell that word? You are always belittling people, but you get upset when someone tells you about your faults. If you don't like contructive criticism, don't make posts about people you know nothing about. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!!
Appauled

Charleston, WV

#32 Jul 23, 2013
Hagatha, the only thing you know about me is, I have better grammar than you. Does that make you angry? Obviously from your posts, you do get a little irritated. It must be hard when your lies start to catch up with you. Glad I could help, Lady of WV!!
P.S. How do you know that I am not a professional?
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#33 Jul 24, 2013
Appauled wrote:
Hagatha, the only thing you know about me is, I have better grammar than you. Does that make you angry? Obviously from your posts, you do get a little irritated. It must be hard when your lies start to catch up with you. Glad I could help, Lady of WV!!
P.S. How do you know that I am not a professional?
Possum,Lady of WV? What a joke!!! Possum, No you are no professional, you just need one. Irritated by you possum? Hardly, I've stepped over better than you on my way to the airport. Better grammar than me? You surely are delusional possum. No I have no reason to lie about anything, if you do not believe anything I post, that is your right. I am sorry you are stuck in the poorest state in the country and have no way out,but possum, that was your choice. You remind me of a car rental. No need to be gentle, you're only a rental!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagar May

Morgantown, WV

#34 Jul 24, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum,Lady of WV? What a joke!!! Possum, No you are no professional, you just need one. Irritated by you possum? Hardly, I've stepped over better than you on my way to the airport. Better grammar than me? You surely are delusional possum. No I have no reason to lie about anything, if you do not believe anything I post, that is your right. I am sorry you are stuck in the poorest state in the country and have no way out,but possum, that was your choice. You remind me of a car rental. No need to be gentle, you're only a rental!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Sorry folks, Hagatha gets beyond her raising sometimes. She won a few bingo games and lucked up on a few scratch offs and now we're the "hot shits of the trailer park".
Appauled

Charleston, WV

#35 Jul 25, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum,Lady of WV? What a joke!!! Possum, No you are no professional, you just need one. Irritated by you possum? Hardly, I've stepped over better than you on my way to the airport. Better grammar than me? You surely are delusional possum. No I have no reason to lie about anything, if you do not believe anything I post, that is your right. I am sorry you are stuck in the poorest state in the country and have no way out,but possum, that was your choice. You remind me of a car rental. No need to be gentle, you're only a rental!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I'm not even sure what you mean about rental. That makes no sense, but you are used to being incomprehensible. Your grammar is getting better. I am proud of you. I knew with a little work you would get better. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#36 Jul 25, 2013
Appauled wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even sure what you mean about rental. That makes no sense, but you are used to being incomprehensible. Your grammar is getting better. I am proud of you. I knew with a little work you would get better. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
Possum, you are delusional at best. Must be all that "good ole cuntry livin" and possum and groundhog eatin you all seem to enjoy so much in Wrong Turn country. I hear by way of the grapevine that a Wrong Turn 6 may be in the works. Seems like America just can't get enough of you freaks and inbred misfits in the hills. TaTa for now you delusional lady of wv. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Appauled

Charleston, WV

#37 Jul 26, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you are delusional at best. Must be all that "good ole cuntry livin" and possum and groundhog eatin you all seem to enjoy so much in Wrong Turn country. I hear by way of the grapevine that a Wrong Turn 6 may be in the works. Seems like America just can't get enough of you freaks and inbred misfits in the hills. TaTa for now you delusional lady of wv. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Do you mean Country living? You know nothing about the way I live. Making assumptions is all you can do. You're going way out on a limb to say that I am delusional. That is great if they are working on Wrong Turn 6. It is for entertainment purposes only. You seem to be stuck on using that as a way to get to people that reside in WV. Sweetheart, why can you not think of anything else? What is your obsession with those movies and this state? With the way you talk about WV it almost seems like you are a little envious. I am sure you can have a life too. You just have to get out every once in a while. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#38 Jul 28, 2013
Appauled wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean Country living? You know nothing about the way I live. Making assumptions is all you can do. You're going way out on a limb to say that I am delusional. That is great if they are working on Wrong Turn 6. It is for entertainment purposes only. You seem to be stuck on using that as a way to get to people that reside in WV. Sweetheart, why can you not think of anything else? What is your obsession with those movies and this state? With the way you talk about WV it almost seems like you are a little envious. I am sure you can have a life too. You just have to get out every once in a while. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
No I spelled cuntry just the way I intended. Now as far as me or anyone else being jealous of the possums in WV, just goes to show how delusional you really are. No, it's not just the Wrong Turn movies that give your state such a reputation, it's the stupid people there and their backward and ignorant ways. Well at least Shain got out, too bad he had to resort to such measures to escape. We did watch one episode of Buckwild. Jesus Christ, you people sure are ignorant and nasty there. Or was that just an illusion too possum? Wake up and smell the coffee possum. WV is the brunt of many jokes and poorly scripted programs for a reason. You will feel better when you just accept the fact that you are just plain white trash and live in a dump. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps Have to admire your tenacity, you certainly are defensive about hillbilly life in the hills of West-By-God-Virginny.
ARE YOU KIDDING

United States

#39 Jul 28, 2013
Hag May you are known as a online troll people say all over this site, And you are really a man. I hope not. I pray for people like you. You need help and ask God for forgiveness.
ARE YOU KIDDING

Ona, WV

#40 Jul 28, 2013
If it is true, If you are gtarman aka figgy . hag may and this so called guy named kevin e out of parkersburg wv. You might wanna reconsider of typing on here ever again. Do you not talk of god on this forum? Yes, He or she also goes onto other forums harassing people. Lying, Telling people he is a he or a she. I've read posts you been on. You are not truthful. You should be confronted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
professional victim 1 hr Shana 10
Pres. Trump 1 hr definitelynotarep... 4
Red carpet lounge (Nov '11) 1 hr Roy 27
Markie workman 3 hr Nothing good to say 4
Is Camp Critter Creek out of business? 4 hr Snoopy 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Chris 4,201
Sinclair Broadcast ties to Political Bias 8 hr TVSales 7

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance