Anyone else sick of Liberals?
Posted in the Charleston Forum
#1 Aug 14, 2012
I know I am. Their stupidity knows no limit.
#2 Aug 14, 2012
I am sick of the label of liberal and conservative. i have both viewpoint's of both sides. some are conservative and some are liberal. Studies have shown that conservative's have lower I.Q.'s and are less informed then ppl who lean left. that is not an opinion but a proven fact.
#3 Aug 14, 2012
Proven fact, yeah right LOL. I am sure there are studies showing otherwise, also. Studies do not mean crap. All you have to do is look at the shape the country is in, and look at this inept president, and you have disproven your little study. This administration is the least informed group of nitwits there ever was and they have no clue how to run a country (except into the ground). Time to clean house and turn things around before it is too late.
#4 Aug 14, 2012
no, there are no studies that say otherwise. this country is in bad shape but the collapse happened under George W. Bush. i said then that the next president would get the blame. It took japan a decade to get out of a similar recession. the whole government is too blame. the president don't have that much power to control the economy. Bush nor Obama.
#5 Aug 14, 2012
Wow, wondered how long until the liberal "Blame Bush" came into play LOL. Only two posts. Pretty predicatble. Can't wait for the "racist/bigot" accusations to come next. You can trace Bush's problems back to Clinton, so blame him if you insist on blaming Bush. Obama has had nearly four years, and has made things far worse. He is a failure. Now, that is a fact and not a "biased" study that you claim to be gospel....
Since: Nov 10
#6 Aug 14, 2012
It's not a "liberal" game to blame Bush.
Do you recall Wall street and the banks collapsing?
Happened under Bush.
Remember that goofy bail out where the money...our
tax payer money...disappeared? Those CEOs got their
millions in bonuses even tho WE paid to keep them
from going under??
That all happened under Bush.
You can't rewrite history even tho you may want to.
Since: Nov 10
#7 Aug 14, 2012
Oh wait....I left out the best part.
Sept 11, 2001 ..we were attacked by
Bin Laden so Bush decides to attack
Saddam for it. lmfao.
That was a good one.
Even better how he lied to us to get
all of the country to go along with him.
#8 Aug 14, 2012
Blame Bush...Blame Bush...LOL...wow. Yes, it is a liberal game.
Again, a lot of what you are blaming Bush for can be traced back to Clinton, so use your little blame game for him too.
So, what has Obama done but make things worse?
Since: Nov 10
#9 Aug 14, 2012
Are you brain dead?
Clinton has one of the
most successful presidencies
ever. He made Everyone pay
their fair share of taxes and
kept us out of enormous debt.
#10 Aug 14, 2012
I love how people love to say Obama has done nothing, shows they only watch Fox news and spout what their redneck buddies say on facebook.
#11 Aug 14, 2012
Yes, Clinton. Did I stutter?
So, Chad, what has Obama done for us other than debt, unemployment and failure? Nothing.
Yeah, Fox news, rednecks, christians, blah blah blah...straight out of the liberal handbook and so predicatble.
#12 Aug 14, 2012
1. Saved the collapse of the American automotive industry by making GM restructure before bailing them out, and putting incentive money to help the industry
2. Shifted the focus of the war from Iraq to Afghanistan, and putting the emphasis on reducing terrorism where it should have been all along
3. Relaxed Anti-American tensions throughout the world
4. Signed order to close the prisoner “torture camp” at Guantanamo Bay
5. Has made the environment a national priority, and a primary source for job creation
6. Has made education a national priority by putting emphasis and money behind new ideas like charter schools, but speaking directly to school children in telling them they have to do their part.
7. Won the Nobel Peace Prize
8.$789 billion economic stimulus plan
9. Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court
10. Attractive tax write-offs for those who buy hybrid automobiles
11. Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans
12. Renewed dialogue with NATO and other allies and partners on strategic issues.
13. Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 years after the Cold War to a more modern fighting force… this includes new procurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyber units and operations, etc.
14. Better body armor is now being provided to our troops
15.“Cash for clunkers” program offers vouchers to trade in fuel inefficient, polluting old cars for new cars; stimulates auto sales
16. Changed the failing/status quo military command in Afghanistan
17. Closed offshore tax safe havens
18. Deployed additional troops to Afghanistan
19. Ended media “blackout” on war casualties; reporting full information
20. Ended previous policy of awarding no-bid defense contracts
21.. Ended media blackout on war casualties and the return of fallen soldiers to Dover AFB.
22. Ended previous policy of cutting the FDA and circumventing FDA rules
23. Ended previous practice of forbidding Medicare from negotiating with drug manufacturers for cheaper drugs; the federal government is now realizing hundreds of millions in savings
24. Ended previous practice of having White House aides rewrite scientific and environmental rules, regulations, and reports
25. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act has created 2.1 million jobs (as of 12/31/09).
#13 Aug 14, 2012
26. Ended previous policy of not regulating and labeling carbon dioxide emissions
27. Ended previous policy of offering tax benefits to corporations who outsource American jobs; the new policy is to promote in-sourcing to bring jobs back
28. Ended previous policy on torture; the US now has a no torture policy and is in compliance with the Geneva Convention standards
29.. Launched Recovery.gov to track spending from the Recovery Act, an unprecedented step to provide transparency and accountability through technology.
30. Ended previous practice of protecting credit card companies; in place of it are new consumer protections from credit card industry’s predatory practices
31. Ended previous “stop-loss” policy that kept soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan longer than their enlistment date
32. Energy producing plants must begin preparing to produce 15% of their energy from renewable sources
33. Established a National Performance Officer charged with saving the federal government money and making federal operations more efficient
34. Established a new cyber security office
35. Expanded the SCHIP program to cover health care for 4 million more children
36. Expanding vaccination programs
37. Families of fallen soldiers have expenses
38.. Provided the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) with more than $1.4 billion to improve services to America’s Veterans.
39. Federal support for stem-cell and new biomedical research
40. Funds for high-speed, broadband Internet access to K-12 schools
41. Responded with compassion and leadership to the earthquake in Haiti
42. Immediate and efficient response to the floods in North Dakota and other natural disasters
43.. Launched Business.gov – enabling conversation and online collaboration between small business owners, government representatives and industry experts in discussion forums relevant to starting and managing a business. Great for the economy.
44. Improved housing for military personnel
45. Improved conditions at Walter Reed Military Hospital and other military hospitals
46. Changed failing war strategy in Afghanistan.
47. Improving benefits for veterans
48. Increased infrastructure spending (roads, bridges, power plants…) after years of neglect
49. Donated his $1.4 million Nobel Prize to nonprofits.
50. Increasing opportunities in AmeriCorps program
#14 Aug 14, 2012
51. Provided tax credits to first-time home buyers through the Worker, Homeownership, and Business Assistance Act of 2009 to revitalize the U.S. housing market.
52. Increasing pay and benefits for military personnel
53. Increasing student loans
54. Instituted a new policy on Cuba, allowing Cuban families to return “home” to visit loved ones
55. Cracked down on companies that deny sick pay, vacation and health insurance to workers by abusing the employee classification of independent contractor. Such companies also avoid paying Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance taxes for those workers.
56. Limited salaries of senior White House aides; cut to $100,000
57. Limits on lobbyists’ access to the White House
58. Protected 300,000 education jobs, such as teachers, principals, librarians, and counselors through the Recovery Act that would have otherwise been lost.
59. Limits on White House aides working for lobbyists after their tenure in the administration
60. Children’s Health Insurance Reauthorization Act on February 4, 2009, provides quality health care to 11 million kids – 4 million who were previously uninsured.
61. Lower drug costs for seniors
62. Making more loans available to small businesses
63. Many more press conferences and town halls and much more media access than previous administration
64.. Signed the Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Act, the first piece of comprehensive legislation aimed at improving the lives of Americans living with paralysis
65. New Afghan War policy that limits aerial bombing and prioritizes aid, development of infrastructure, diplomacy, and good government practices by Afghans
66. Announced creation of a Joint Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record for members of the U.S. Armed Forces to improve quality of medical care.
67. New federal funding for science and research labs
68. New funds for school construction
69. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make recommendations for ways to cut spending
70. Ordered a review of all federal operations to identify and cut wasteful spending and practices
71.. Negotiated deal with Swiss banks to permit US government to gain access to records of tax evaders and criminals.
72. Phasing out the expensive F-22 war plane and other outdated weapons systems, which weren’t even used or needed in Iraq/Afghanistan
73. Reengaged in the agreements/talks on global warming and greenhouse gas emissions
74. Provided tax credit to workers thus cutting taxes for 95% of America’s working families.
75. Reengaged in the treaties/agreements to protect the Antarctic
#15 Aug 14, 2012
Just a snippet form a compiled list
#16 Aug 14, 2012
Wow, you can google.
So, pretty much nothing that has worked.
75. Biggest defecit in history,
76. unemployment lines all the way to mars,
77. Made welfare a new career choice
blah...time for a real change.
#17 Aug 14, 2012
Wow, glad to know you didn't read. Shoulda known you Right wings don't actually do that.
Thats crazy you say he has caused us a deficit.
Welfare has always been around and I highly doubt you've never had any type of government assistance just because you don't have food stamps or a monthly check, so drop that argument.
Maybe you should learn to use google.
#18 Aug 14, 2012
I haven't. Sorry to disappoint.
I didnt say highest unemployment. Maybe you should learn to read yourself before you try and call someone out on it. Typical lib.
#19 Aug 14, 2012
Well then what do you mean by unemployment because it has only gotten better since he has been in office.
I'm sure you haven't had any government benefits, cuts, or the such. I won't even try to argue this since you're one of the many self-made people of this country. lmao
Since: Nov 10
#20 Aug 14, 2012
Thanks Chad for listing it all out.
It won't matter b/c they won't listen to reason.
They watch Fox news and that's what they Want to
It amazes me how Fox news can lie and lie and lie
and ppl believe it just b/c they say so.
Too bad ppl don't do research on their own
and learn what is really going on in the world.
Add your comments below
|1/2 price 1/2 price 1/2 price shoes||2 min||Measure twice cut...||2|
|Gregory hastings "G"||10 min||Jimmy||18|
|Alright ladies, be honest, which is your ideal ...||14 min||Measure twice cut...||41|
|Red Cobb||48 min||TurdFerguson||1|
|James Guthrie the swinger||55 min||AlexTrebec||4|
|US Marines urinate on dead soldiers||1 hr||Screw the marines||38|
|Lily Moran||1 hr||TYPICAL||21|
Find what you want!
Search Charleston Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC