First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Donovan

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2011
Does this anyone know what happened to him? I haven't seen him in awhile...just wondering.
big boy

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2011
If it's the Ray that I know hes a hot mess. You ain't missin nothin. Blah

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 14, 2012
I think the disgusting waste of life is in prison, where he belongs. Plus, think of all the dropped soap he'll get to enjoy.
in the know

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Yes, this scum sucker is in jail where he belongs. Pill popping piece of garbage.
family

Huntington, WV

#5 Mar 16, 2012
are u talking bout rick legg
His Friend

Ardsley, NY

#6 Oct 21, 2012
in the know wrote:
Yes, this scum sucker is in jail where he belongs. Pill popping piece of garbage.
Ray is a good person with a drug problem. He deserves the recognition of all addicts... Perhaps you should join him?
i know the real ray

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 22, 2012
His Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Ray is a good person with a drug problem. He deserves the recognition of all addicts... Perhaps you should join him?
He's a thief, a liar and a life ruiner. Maybe the drugs did it, but that's who he was as I knew him. Perhaps he'll get better. I hope so for the sake of anyone else who has to put up with him.
ex lover

Daniels, WV

#8 Nov 16, 2012
just found out about this today... i knew this was going to happen someday. i loved him at one time. but thank god i got away from him. i have a great bf now who dont use me and abuse me like ray did. wish the best for you ray..

Location hidden

#9 Dec 9, 2013
So not surprised at what has now happened with this guy.
sad

Lynchburg, VA

#10 Dec 14, 2013
He got arrested for missing court or something. Dudes going away for a long time.
His family

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 20, 2013
Look ppl he was trying to do right he missed court because he was in a in house rehab center in beckley. No I'm not proud of what he did and neither is he but he was trying. So back the fuck up off him. The drugs took him turned into something he really wasn't. And I'm sure each and everyone of u are not perfect. Skeletons in each of your closents. So just stop. You miserable gossip hounds.
right

Huntington, WV

#12 Dec 20, 2013
His family wrote:
Look ppl he was trying to do right he missed court because he was in a in house rehab center in beckley. No I'm not proud of what he did and neither is he but he was trying. So back the fuck up off him. The drugs took him turned into something he really wasn't. And I'm sure each and everyone of u are not perfect. Skeletons in each of your closents. So just stop. You miserable gossip hounds.
I'm so sure he was trying to do the right thing. Only family would beeline that garbage. I'm sorry about the way his life turned out but he clearly had many chances and he blew them all. Maybe you should think about the lives he's ruined too. That's not gossip...that's fact.
Gappy

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 23, 2013
How could he have ruined anyones life but his own !!!! Others make their own choices!!!!
joke

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 23, 2013
Hun? We both know you aren't his ex..
right

Huntington, WV

#15 Dec 24, 2013
Gappy wrote:
How could he have ruined anyones life but his own !!!! Others make their own choices!!!!
Maybe the people he stole from to get drug money. Maybe the service workers he committed aggravated robbery on? Gee, it must be so nice living in your fake bubble where your actions have no bearing on the rest of the world. Delusion must run in the family. At least he can't hurt anyone anymore. Except taxpayers.
twink

Huntington, WV

#16 Dec 27, 2013
Leave Ray alone!!!
Gappy

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 27, 2013
LMAO!!!!!

Location hidden

#18 Jan 3, 2014
right wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sure he was trying to do the right thing. Only family would beeline that garbage. I'm sorry about the way his life turned out but he clearly had many chances and he blew them all. Maybe you should think about the lives he's ruined too. That's not gossip...that's fact.
It's sad all around, but this it what drugs will do to you. I'll never know why people even start them.
an old friend

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 2, 2014
he is in the Martinsburg Correctional Center Release Date
2/15/2018
EducateIgnorance FixStupid

Nitro, WV

#20 Oct 27, 2016
right wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe the people he stole from to get drug money. Maybe the service workers he committed aggravated robbery on? Gee, it must be so nice living in your fake bubble where your actions have no bearing on the rest of the world. Delusion must run in the family. At least he can't hurt anyone anymore. Except taxpayers.
Just so everyone knows, I'm not proud of my legal situation. What I did was wrong, there's no doubt about that. But there's much more than most people know. The news doesn't tell you the whole story, just enough to make you out to be a monster. But haters will be haters, mainly because they've nothing better to do. To anyone I've hurt in the past with my questionable life, I am so sorry, from the bottom of my heart. Those who truly know me, know who I truly am. To those who say I've stolen from them, for whatever reason, you should take a long hard look in the mirror, because you're most likely a piece of shit yourself and/or you deserved it because of what you did to me. You know who you are! To the one who likes to comment on my pill popping, you were likely popping them with me, as I didn't let others outside my circle of using friends no about my sad life. And, lol, to whomever I dated that I abused lmao, you got what was coming to you. I hit two boyfriends in my life. One hit me numerous times before I finally snapped and gave it back, and the other knocked me over our bedroom set and I landed on my head, so he got what he deserved too. All that being said, i know i havent been the best person to everyone Ive crossed paths with. To some, ive been downright horrible. I'm sorry. I'd like to say thank you to those who stood up for me, but most importantly, I'm sorry for the pain I've caused and for letting you down. To my family, I miss you and I love you. I haven't lead the best life, my father, God rest his soul, would be disappointed with my past. That being said, when he looks into my heart, there's not a doubt in my mind that hes the proudest dad ever. I still have a long way to go before I right my wrongs and live a good life that I'm proud of, but that's nobodies business but my own. So say what you will, belittle me all you'd like. I WILL ADMIT MY WRONGS! Can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rump rangers 13 min Bill Slessinger 14
The shitt family 38 min Nancy 4
WVU Basketball 50 min Alien 2
CAMC- Nursing Pay (Sep '09) 2 hr . 84
cary. and. paul 2 hr santa 5
Tom Clarks Blue Goose 2 hr santa 2
Five Guys closes store location in Charleston 3 hr Wvphoto 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance