Karaoke singer at Sandy's in SC

Karaoke singer at Sandy's in SC

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Sixstring

Portage, MI

#1 May 12, 2013
I was in Sandy's Friday night and there was a girl singing karaoke that just blew me away but she left before I got a chance to talk to her. I'm looking for a female singer for my band and I'd like to find out who she is. She was maybe in her mid-20's, long dark hair, white skirt, and she sang Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert. If anyone can tell me who she is, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Local John

Martinsburg, WV

#2 May 13, 2013
Hey the chick you are describing jusy left my crib no more than 20 minutes, but not only did I forget to get her cell number I have totally forgotten her name. If you happen to track her down before I see her again would you be a peach and let her know she forgot the $20.00 I left for her on my night stand? Thanks a lot and good luck in finding her.
may know her

United States

#3 May 13, 2013
Sixstring wrote:
I was in Sandy's Friday night and there was a girl singing karaoke that just blew me away but she left before I got a chance to talk to her. I'm looking for a female singer for my band and I'd like to find out who she is. She was maybe in her mid-20's, long dark hair, white skirt, and she sang Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert. If anyone can tell me who she is, I'd greatly appreciate it.
I was there too and I think I know who your talking about..I will ask a mutual friend if that's what she was wearing...if its who I think it is she is a fantastic singer on every song I've ever heard her sing!
Sixstring

Kansas City, MO

#4 May 15, 2013
may know her wrote:
<quoted text>I was there too and I think I know who your talking about..I will ask a mutual friend if that's what she was wearing...if its who I think it is she is a fantastic singer on every song I've ever heard her sing!
Thanks May. I only heard the one song, but that was enough.

Local John, if you're that hard up for something to do, there's all kinds of bridges to jump from. Do the world a favor.
I know her

Chesapeake, OH

#5 May 15, 2013
Sixstring, we are in the process of letting her know. She's either still in bed this morning or at work already. As soon as we hear if she's interested we will let you know. Or if you'd like to send some info somehow and we can pass it along.
may know her

United States

#6 May 15, 2013
I know her wrote:
Sixstring, we are in the process of letting her know. She's either still in bed this morning or at work already. As soon as we hear if she's interested we will let you know. Or if you'd like to send some info somehow and we can pass it along.
yay you found the post...I hope she does it...she is a better singer than she thinks she is!
I know her

Chesapeake, OH

#7 May 15, 2013
may know her wrote:
<quoted text>yay you found the post...I hope she does it...she is a better singer than she thinks she is!
Well this is the other half of who you contacted. Lol She told me about it ;)
may know her

United States

#8 May 15, 2013
I know her wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this is the other half of who you contacted. Lol She told me about it ;)
ahh I c...I ment to get a hold of u guys the other day but forgot till I got on here again
Local John

Martinsburg, WV

#9 May 15, 2013
Please remind her of the $20.00 I left for her on my night stand and let her know she is welcome to swing by my crib anytime day or night. Thanks a lot.
You only wish

United States

#10 May 15, 2013
Local John wrote:
Please remind her of the $20.00 I left for her on my night stand and let her know she is welcome to swing by my crib anytime day or night. Thanks a lot.
You couldn't get her if ya tried. Loser! Anyone who says "crib" wouldn't stand a chance with a country girl. Besides she's got way too much class for you and you have no idea who you're talking about anyway. So go tell your mommy you'd like a grilled cheese before you jump off a bridge. Don't forget your kool aid.
may know her

Charleston, WV

#11 May 16, 2013
You only wish wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't get her if ya tried. Loser! Anyone who says "crib" wouldn't stand a chance with a country girl. Besides she's got way too much class for you and you have no idea who you're talking about anyway. So go tell your mommy you'd like a grilled cheese before you jump off a bridge. Don't forget your kool aid.
he puts that on about every post where someone is looking to find someone else...basically he's a troll looking for answers like the one u gave him
You only wish

United States

#12 May 16, 2013
Sixstring wrote:
Sixstring, she said Thank you and that it made her day to know someone enjoys her singing and thinks she's good enough to sing in a band. She didn't say no so far, I do know that right now she is busy with planning a wedding that's coming up really soon so timing isn't good as of now. But she may be interested later on you just never know.
I kmow her

United States

#13 May 16, 2013
You only wish wrote:
<quoted text>Sixstring, she said Thank you and that it made her day to know someone enjoys her singing and thinks she's good enough to sing in a band. She didn't say no so far, I do know that right now she is busy with planning a wedding that's coming up really soon so timing isn't good as of now. But she may be interested later on you just never know.
Above comment from "You only wish" was mine.
may know her

United States

#14 May 16, 2013
I know it was..just wanted to tell u that local john was a troll who sits and makes those comments all the time and prob couldn't get his dick in a hole if he fell on top of one ;)
1 post removed
Loco Juan

Barboursville, WV

#16 Apr 30, 2016
Local john used to go by the name hairy palm. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Mart in Kanawha City 14 min Kurious 46
Child support 37 min Melissa 15
Worst commercial on TV 1 hr AlJackson Jr 2
News W.Va. team headed to Fla. for hurricane response 1 hr Anon 47
News Charleston man dies during arrest 2 hr Tired of cowards 106
Drama at KC Nautilus 2 hr Interested 51
Kanawha-Charleston Humane Association 9 hr concerned 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance