old friend

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Anyone know where this gal is? She is an old friend and use to be a bartender in the Charleston area.
wondering

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 12, 2013
Still wondering what happened to this girl. Is she still around the charleston area? I am an old friend of hers.
2 posts removed
Old friend

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2013
We may b talking about two diff people. The Jen i knew had one kid (prolly 17, 18 now?) and can't imagine her having dead skinned animals on the walls. She's from the Montgomery area but last i saw her maybe over a yr ago here in charleston.
1 post removed
old friend

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 12, 2013
Yeah I never took the Jen I knew as a racist either. She seemed to get along with just about anybody. She bartended and was in sales for a while as well. I use to hear from her all the time then suddenly I never heard from her again... and her old cell number wasn't working either. I just hope she is doing ok.
old friend

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 12, 2013
btw, who keeps judging "clueless" and "spam" on my posts... someone holding back info or just being an a$$? I'm truly concerned about this girl.
Ricky Bobby

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Nov 12, 2013
Taquisha wrote:
F### her and anyone else living like that, that's all im saying and this will be my last comment under this thread. If you know her then she should know who i am unless she was real fu***d up when i met her and went to her house for the 1st time.
. You have a big mouth Shequisha
Phyllis

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 14, 2013
Taquisha wrote:
F### her and anyone else living like that, that's all im saying and this will be my last comment under this thread. If you know her then she should know who i am unless she was real fu***d up when i met her and went to her house for the 1st time.
Your 1st sentence was a lie, you posted again. Why should we believe anything else that you've said?
me jen

Knoxville, TN

#11 Apr 24, 2014
old friend wrote:
btw, who keeps judging "clueless" and "spam" on my posts... someone holding back info or just being an a$$? I'm truly concerned about this girl.
I just saw this and am responding
me jen

Knoxville, TN

#12 Apr 24, 2014
Taquisha wrote:
<quoted text>
If shes 17 or 18 then YES we're talking about different people. She lives in a different city but i don't know her well enough to know if she had a job as a bartender in charleston. I met her one time and shes related to one of my friends. She has a different last name and goes by a different last name too i forgot to mention that but i remember going to her house and hearing all kinds of bad stuff about her. One of her friends told me she was racist and 2-faced really bad then that's when i lost all respect for her. I kinda felt sorry for her when i 1st walked in her house but then a week later i heard all kinds of bad stuff about her so i lost all respect for her lol

I love everyone and have an 18 year old...don't have dead animals on my wall only in my freezer but we all appreciate your thoughts on your imaginary enemy you have in me...
girl

Bladensburg, MD

#13 Apr 24, 2014
Leave the girl alone
mike

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 16, 2014
That's my sister. Jen if you read this, please post. I've been worried and trying to find you. If anyone one knows where she is or how I can get in touch, please let me know.
old friend

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 17, 2014
Hey Jen.. hope you are the one responding. You used to be a wine rep and bartended for my family in 03/04. Just concerned and hope all is well.
me jen

Myrtle Beach, SC

#16 Sep 1, 2014
mike wrote:
That's my sister. Jen if you read this, please post. I've been worried and trying to find you. If anyone one knows where she is or how I can get in touch, please let me know.
Michael?? It's jenn...you really worried about me?? I am doing great...just disappeared because I thought it best...If this is you...I love you
me jen

Myrtle Beach, SC

#17 Sep 1, 2014
old friend wrote:
Hey Jen.. hope you are the one responding. You used to be a wine rep and bartended for my family in 03/04. Just concerned and hope all is well.
I was a wine rep for merchants wine and beverage yes...I have disappeared to another state....my family turned on me and my daughter left to go to her dad's so I felt the need to rebuild....it is me....I now live on the ocean...bartend for a small bar and am doing stand up in local clubs.. Thank you for looking for me...perhaps we can talk when I find out who you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 49 min Just sayin 68
Tom Clark doing drag as Paula Dean 54 min Debbie 4
Disgraced Magistrate Yeager 1 hr Scott 1
Noelle tony (fb name) Stephanie is her name 1 hr Bobbybrown 1
President Trump is awesome. MAGA! 2 hr Citizen 14
Most White people in West Virginia are nothing ... 2 hr larry 53
Brietta myers.tell me your thoughts on her plz 3 hr DollyParsons 19
Protesters coming tomorrow 3 hr American 59

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web