Posted in the Charleston Forum

Yes

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 25, 2013
?
Its me

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 25, 2013
I just started talking to my first love, after almost ten years. And recently we started fallen back in love. So you may get over your first love. However you don't forget. Rember sometimes they do come back. And when they do you fall in love all over again. Loves better second time around.
Yes

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Oh I see, wow! Really? That's good and I agree. It's hard. Sometimes I think of her. We was together five years . I miss her at times. I screwed up by being friends with my one ex I was with for a few months. She started drama.
4 posts removed
Fire

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Oct 26, 2013
It's fire and Ice. No fun
1 post removed
ad

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 26, 2013
I don't think you can
love

Alexandria, VA

#11 Oct 26, 2013
You may live them forever. It's ok. Life goes on.
chas

Columbus, OH

#12 Oct 27, 2013
get under another
Donnie

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Oct 27, 2013
SEX!
Wilbur

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Oct 27, 2013
Flush often.
2 posts removed
TheyRidiots

Charleston, WV

#17 Oct 29, 2013
Crying wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for always hurting my feelings and making me feel bad about myself and for making me cry almost everytime i get on here :'( please stop posting comments about flushing )':
Dont pay them no mind they are complete idiots and they prove it every time they say that stupid flush bullshit! Time to grow up sooner or later people. But doesnt look like its gonna be any time soon thats for sure, so keep flushing away and showing how big of idiots you all are!!!
go back

Charleston, WV

#18 Oct 29, 2013
and be friends and lovers. you never know until you try.
2 posts removed
rosie

Dunbar, WV

#21 Oct 31, 2013
Simply move on with your life - take one day at a time, try to meet new people, invest in yourself, take on a new class, volunteer in a program you enjoy/believe in, change your hairstyle, treat yourself to a shopping event, and without a doubt -- reaffirm to yourself all your own greatness. Remind yourself 'daily' --you didn't lose an 'ex' --- you gained freedom to explore relationships and the world around you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thieves on campbells creek (Nov '12) 1 hr Ruthie BB 523
God is man made 1 hr Proof 1
Denny Walls 1 hr Lmao 11
General Divisioin CAMC Kaput 1 hr Cabin Creek 6
fannies cousin going to jail 2 hr fannie 1
jessica dodd 2 hr love 5
Cops get special treatment 3 hr Cops n Robbers 9
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE