Has anyone ever had a negative experience with Dr. John Frame or his staff?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Thankful

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

This man has the rudest staff and he can never work a patient in. Too many patients or not enough concern for his patients?
bub

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rude staff-yes.
Problem with him-no.
Momof2

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

His staff is the rudest bunch of women on the planet. Every staff he ever has is this way. He's either an ass to work for or does a good job hiring bitter and lazy women. He's not an MD and he doesn't feel comfortable treating any real ailments. He will refer you out to another doctor before you've even finished telling him what's going on. I wouldn't recommend him. He's into speed doctoring because he takes on too many patients. He's about the money, not patient care.
What up

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

He's a coward. Won't even let you finish telling him about a problem before he's referring you to another doctor. He must not be comfortable assessing patients himself. Lack of confidence. He does have a very rude staff too. All of them. I've moved on to another doctor. An MD, not a DO. DO's aren't real doctors.
Heman

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

He's ok. But that other doctor with him, Dr. Moore is an idiot. The front desk staff acts like they'll shoot you if you come near the window. Last time I was in there I watched a 80 year old man stand at the window for 10 minutes to ask a simple question. All the while the women behind the glass were cackling and laughing at the personal conversation they were having. Poor old guy.
smash

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Heman wrote:
He's ok. But that other doctor with him, Dr. Moore is an idiot. The front desk staff acts like they'll shoot you if you come near the window. Last time I was in there I watched a 80 year old man stand at the window for 10 minutes to ask a simple question. All the while the women behind the glass were cackling and laughing at the personal conversation they were having. Poor old guy.
I respectfully disagree with you about Dr. Moore. I really like him. But I know what you mean about their staff. I've seen that kinda thing before too.
Liable

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

You have a lot of nerve dragging out someone's name on this trashy site so that the creekers and holler dwellers and meth heads can drag him through the mud whether they know him or not.

I don't know the man. Never heard of him. But you need to know that you are not nearly as anonymous as you think you are.

Do a little googling about the legal action being taken against anonymous, liablelous trash who take to these boards from under their rocks. They are being exposed, sued and ruined.
smash

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Liable wrote:
You have a lot of nerve dragging out someone's name on this trashy site so that the creekers and holler dwellers and meth heads can drag him through the mud whether they know him or not.
I don't know the man. Never heard of him. But you need to know that you are not nearly as anonymous as you think you are.
Do a little googling about the legal action being taken against anonymous, liablelous trash who take to these boards from under their rocks. They are being exposed, sued and ruined.
LOL
haha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

something tells me a certain staff is in a world of trouble at work. Dr Frame and Dr Moore won't put up with you treating patients that way. hahaha better dust of them resumes "girls"
Richard Jenkins

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Frame is an excellent doctor and will go out of his way to help you any way he can. He is my families and my practicioner. I have nothing but good to say about him. And I think that all of you cowards running his name through the mud need to post your real names instead of some bullshit alias!
777nWV

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Only people that will most likely comment on a physician or their staff are the ones who has had a bad experience. A medical provider will not please everyone. Now a days, people want everything now and are extremely impatient. If you are not happy with your medical provider, you have the choice of leaving. There is no need to bash them on topix.
No Idea

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Liable wrote:
You really have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Not a clue. Talk about crawling out from under a rock to post on this site...geez. Oh, and it's "libel," which none of this is. You might wanna do some looking stuff up yourself.
GO WVU

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

dont bash the doctors that refuse to feed your addictions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lesbian skype (Mar '13) 50 min ankita 88
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 43,285
Rite Aid warehouse to close 1 hr I got fired 24
Christy Johnston Whittaker 1 hr Shescrewedmyman 3
Bigotpallooza 2 hr fannie 7
I Like Pubic Hair On Women 2 hr Tony 93
suddenlink expanded basic (May '12) 2 hr Proud 9
Plants removed my post 5 hr Sarah pooted 34
•••

Freeze Warning for Kanawha County was issued at April 17 at 2:54AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••