Budget Tapes and records should be to...

Budget Tapes and records should be torn down

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
The good book

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Tht sign in Kanawha City that depicts a dope smoking hippie promoting marijuana and other drugs at Budget tapes and records should be torn down and not replaced. As a matter of fact the store itself should be closed and razed.

That place has been a place that has always caterd to the drug addicts and seedy type people. They sell items to smoke drugs and even sell pornographic items

Kanawha City is supposed to be a family friendly place and a nice neighborhood to raise a family.

Drugs and porn and assorted filth have no place in our town

We need to start a petition to get this place closed.
WTH

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Then where will I buy my love toys?
swain

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 23, 2013
The good book wrote:
Tht sign in Kanawha City that depicts a dope smoking hippie promoting marijuana and other drugs at Budget tapes and records should be torn down and not replaced. As a matter of fact the store itself should be closed and razed.
That place has been a place that has always caterd to the drug addicts and seedy type people. They sell items to smoke drugs and even sell pornographic items
Kanawha City is supposed to be a family friendly place and a nice neighborhood to raise a family.
Drugs and porn and assorted filth have no place in our town
We need to start a petition to get this place closed.
troll
Devils Den

Martinsburg, WV

#4 Aug 23, 2013
I've always wondered about that place myself. They sell pot smoking devices and cocaine snorting devices and only God knows what else. I thought that when a person is arrested and has drug smoking paraphanella on them, they are either arrested for it or given a ticket. Why then is a place like Budget allowed to sell the stuff?

Yes, I have been in there in the past to purchase music, but they actually cater to the drug crowd more than they do the music crowd.

They have devices to smoke pot and bottles to put cocaine in and all sorts of other stuff. Why do the police not bust and arrest them? Why?

I agree with that someone needs to start protesting this place. Maybe our local churches in Kanawha City can get the ball rolling.

Budget Tapes and records should be renamed the Devils Den
doobie

Hansford, WV

#5 Aug 23, 2013
I like the sign. It reminds me of my college days.
Hmmmm

Mineral Ridge, OH

#6 Aug 23, 2013
Just don't go in there if you have a problem. If you didn't know what it was driving by it I would never guess they sell those things! You must have been a customer if you know all those details. If that's the case then shut down all the cigarette shops too cause they sell the same things!!!!
mind own business

Moseley, VA

#7 Aug 23, 2013
i like the place..need to worry about much more than Budget records
curious

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 23, 2013
If you don't like the store, don't spend your money there.

The reason they're allowed to sell what you call paraphernalia...is because some people DO enjoy flavored & exotic tobacco. Also, it's not deemed "drug paraphernalia" unless it has residue of illegal drugs on it...everything sold in there is new, so it's not "drug paraphernalia"

Just because your mind focuses on drugs, doesn't mean that's the case with everyone. My boss has a hookah at the office, and a big box of Indian tobacco, but I'm sure your assumption would be that he's a pot head & smoking at the office, huh?
Devils Den

Martinsburg, WV

#9 Aug 23, 2013
The problem with the places that sell and promote drugs is that it helps fuel the terrorists that are out to attack our country. Al Queda and other terrorist cells get their funding from the drug world and places like Budget know that, but choose to continue to sell and cater to the drug addicts anyway, all for the mighty dollar.

We have soildiers getting killed daily all because of drugs, and yet no one seems to care as long as they can continue to smoke pot and get high.

Doesn't anybody care that Al Queda is in business today, because of places like Budget Tapes and Records in Kanawha City?

It is truly the Devils Den

Please don't forget the Americans who died on September 11th 2001?

Budget Tapes and Records played a part in that massacre whether one wants to believe that or not.
Flashback

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 23, 2013
Holy shit, for a moment there I thought we were back in 1972.

Hey guise, if you just leave the chemical companies' rooms just like they left them, they'll come back. And you won't have to worry about the godless dope smoking hippies.
Thats BS

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 23, 2013
Devils Den wrote:
The problem with the places that sell and promote drugs is that it helps fuel the terrorists that are out to attack our country. Al Queda and other terrorist cells get their funding from the drug world and places like Budget know that, but choose to continue to sell and cater to the drug addicts anyway, all for the mighty dollar.
We have soildiers getting killed daily all because of drugs, and yet no one seems to care as long as they can continue to smoke pot and get high.
Doesn't anybody care that Al Queda is in business today, because of places like Budget Tapes and Records in Kanawha City?
It is truly the Devils Den
Please don't forget the Americans who died on September 11th 2001?
Budget Tapes and Records played a part in that massacre whether one wants to believe that or not.
Can you say idiot? You my friend are an idiot. I hardly think that the pot people smoke is supporting Al Queda and your accusations are way over the top. I've read more stories about people illegally selling cigarettes than I have about people selling pot to support terrorism. Sounds like you need to light up a bowl, so you can child out.
swain

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 23, 2013
Devils Den wrote:
I've always wondered about that place myself. They sell pot smoking devices and cocaine snorting devices and only God knows what else. I thought that when a person is arrested and has drug smoking paraphanella on them, they are either arrested for it or given a ticket. Why then is a place like Budget allowed to sell the stuff?
Yes, I have been in there in the past to purchase music, but they actually cater to the drug crowd more than they do the music crowd.
They have devices to smoke pot and bottles to put cocaine in and all sorts of other stuff. Why do the police not bust and arrest them? Why?
I agree with that someone needs to start protesting this place. Maybe our local churches in Kanawha City can get the ball rolling.
Budget Tapes and records should be renamed the Devils Den
like I said, troll
Devils Den

Martinsburg, WV

#13 Aug 23, 2013
It's a fact that marijuana, cocaine, meth, and heroin are main sources of revenue that the terrorists use to fund their activities. Places such as Budget and the addicts that frequent the place are in some way, form, or another, helping support Al Queda and their allies.

Budget does sell items that are related to these vices and does so without a care in the world. And now they want to install another brand new neon sign to continue to promote their illicit world.

If you smoke marijuana and do cocaine etc, then you are, in some way, responsible for all the bad things that go on in this world, and if you help to promote and sell such items you are too.

You junkies on here will come back with your snide remarks and make light of all this, but deep down you do know it's true, but your addiction and lack of concern for this country and your fellow man is really the issue.

The city of Charleston allowing a new sign to be installed promoting illegal drugs is wrong.

Shame on the city council for such an act.
WTH

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Aug 23, 2013
Devils Den wrote:
The problem with the places that sell and promote drugs is that it helps fuel the terrorists that are out to attack our country. Al Queda and other terrorist cells get their funding from the drug world and places like Budget know that, but choose to continue to sell and cater to the drug addicts anyway, all for the mighty dollar.
We have soildiers getting killed daily all because of drugs, and yet no one seems to care as long as they can continue to smoke pot and get high.
Doesn't anybody care that Al Queda is in business today, because of places like Budget Tapes and Records in Kanawha City?
It is truly the Devils Den
Please don't forget the Americans who died on September 11th 2001?

Budget Tapes and Records played a part in that massacre whether one wants to believe that or not.
Bahahahahahahaha! Wow! I've heard it all now! The terrorists are all hiding out in the back of Budget! LMFAO!
1 post removed

“Common sense for common possum”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#16 Aug 23, 2013
This troll is incredible. Marijuana from Afghanistan... Everyone around here knows the best weed comes from Fayetteville, not smuggled across the border in some Mexican's butthole. The only activities my drug money funds are some hippies getting a crunchy hike through the New River Gorge.
Hmmmm

Mineral Ridge, OH

#17 Aug 23, 2013
Paranoid much? Whew!
You misspelled Opossum

Martinsburg, WV

#18 Aug 23, 2013
Opposum King

The best dope comes from Meigs County Ohio.

Fayettville? LOL
Just the facts

Charleston, WV

#19 Aug 23, 2013
Devils Den wrote:
It's a fact that marijuana, cocaine, meth, and heroin are main sources of revenue that the terrorists use to fund their activities. Places such as Budget and the addicts that frequent the place are in some way, form, or another, helping support Al Queda and their allies.
Budget does sell items that are related to these vices and does so without a care in the world. And now they want to install another brand new neon sign to continue to promote their illicit world.
If you smoke marijuana and do cocaine etc, then you are, in some way, responsible for all the bad things that go on in this world, and if you help to promote and sell such items you are too.
You junkies on here will come back with your snide remarks and make light of all this, but deep down you do know it's true, but your addiction and lack of concern for this country and your fellow man is really the issue.
The city of Charleston allowing a new sign to be installed promoting illegal drugs is wrong.
Shame on the city council for such an act.
Send me one link where Mary Jane has been linked to terrorism. And not some government propaganda BS either.
1 post removed
Just the facts

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 23, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Cigarette...

Here's my link, now show me yours!
your misplaced passion

Hansford, WV

#22 Aug 23, 2013
Devils Den wrote:
We have soildiers getting killed daily all because of drugs, and yet no one seems to care as long as they can continue to smoke pot and get high.
Soldiers?? How about the 30,000 people EVERY YEAR that are killed in the U.S. by guns? Why don't you care about them? The soldiers are the least of our problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 1 min Weepy 115
What happened to Chad (Apr '15) 3 min Sissonville resident 22
News Sissonville man found running meth lab (Feb '11) 16 min what the heck 15
Flaming Boy Scout leader charged soliciting tee... 35 min goodit 13
Sara Janey 56 min Sad 3
Billy Graham's Daughter is STUPID AS F***CK 1 hr Bonny 17
Duke Bloom (Aug '13) 1 hr SHAGGY 21
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 3 hr Weepy 68
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages