Posted in the Charleston Forum

Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Jul 23, 2013
be re-examined, and repealed.
Wise up

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
And give the thugs and wiggers an advantage. H#ll no.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Wise up wrote:
And give the thugs and wiggers an advantage. H#ll no.
This the difinition of your (WIGGER) from the World English Dictionary:

slang , derogatory a white youth who adopts black youth culture by adopting its speech, wearing its clothes, and listening to its music.... It appears that your white children are learning the habits of the black children of today. You racist need to stay out of their way, and let them be young chidren, cause you're gonna' win! Have a good day. Nancy
agreed

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2013
I agree, if they repeal the SYG law, thugs (of any race) will just take over. Honest, hard working people need to be able to protect themselves from those who are not so honest.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Jul 23, 2013
agreed wrote:
I agree, if they repeal the SYG law, thugs (of any race) will just take over. Honest, hard working people need to be able to protect themselves from those who are not so honest.
I suppose you are speaking of those people like JZ whom TM was trying to protect himself from? Or are you not a racist one?
never ending

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 23, 2013
travon hit first people. get over it.
1 post removed
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Jul 23, 2013
never ending wrote:
travon hit first people. get over it.
Are you sure!
never ending

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 23, 2013
yes
are u? and the law was followed. to a tee.
whatever

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 23, 2013
never ending wrote:
yes
Except for when he was told, "STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE"...and he got out and continued to STALK.

I have faith that the law that protected his racist ass will be the same law that leads to his demise.

I hope some poor old white lady shoots him in his face, and then spins a story about how he was harassing & threatening her...it worked for him, why shouldn't it work against him??
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#11 Jul 23, 2013
never ending wrote:
yes
No I'm not for sure! That's why I think it should be rexamined and re-appeald. Only the racist think they are sure and do not want the law meessed with until something happenes to them or some one in their family. God forbid that happens. Nancy
never ending

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 23, 2013
zimmeron as an American citizen had the same right as trayvon. even tho he was told to stay in his car he still had the right to walk down that sidewalk just like trayvon. I do not agree with the way it happened, but both had the right to be there. only idiots make this a racist thing. racist bs is way over stated in this country. the law has spoken. if ya don't like the laws leave
never ending

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 23, 2013
and I am not a racist miss nancy. this racist crap was years ago get off yer welfare race act
Trouble

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Jul 26, 2013
He should have stood down when 911 said to.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 28, 2013
Zimmerman not listing to the dispatcher isn't against the law. if Zimmerman just went up and shot the kid it would have been murder but he didn't shoot him until after Travon started the physical altercation. that is why they didn't want to charge him with anything in the first place the scene looked as if he was acting in self defense and it aligned with his story to a tee.
Concerned

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Jul 28, 2013
Nancy wrote:
be re-examined, and repealed.
I vote yes
alan

Lottie, LA

#17 Jul 28, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>No I'm not for sure! That's why I think it should be rexamined and re-appeald. Only the racist think they are sure and do not want the law meessed with until something happenes to them or some one in their family. God forbid that happens. Nancy
what a racist skank you are?if you want thugs to have their way with you that's fine,but don't shove your ideas upon others who disagree with you!lay on the sidewalk with your legs open if you want to for that's your right!the right to protect ourselves is ours!because a thug bully got what he asked for you want the laws changed for all?you don't live in fla.so but out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Ellis Winland 4 min AmandaIsAMethHead 33
Fred Estep 27 min William Hill 2
Tom Clark's Valentines Raffle Tickets $15.00 28 min William Hill 4
Tom Clark's Gender-bending Burlesque Show 30 min William Hill 2
You're to be exposed! 1 hr You're trash 7
Ring girl 1 hr The truth 10
Michael Nelson 1 hr Amanda 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance