ripped off by bego

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 23, 2013
DO NOT ALLOW HIM OR ANYONE WORKING WITH HIM TO TOUCH YOUR SYSTEM. WE PAID FOR HEATER AND HE PURPOSELY BROKE THE AC CONNECTION. NOW WE MUST REPLACE THE AC UNIT TOO. HES A GREEN EYED CROOK...DONT GET TOOK! WE THOUGHT HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND. HE COULD HAVE HAD LOYAL CUSTOMERS BUT INSTEAD HE LET GREED COST HIM A FRIEND AND FUTURE BUSINESS. KARMA WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM AND WE WILL BE AS COOL AS CUCUMBERS.
Ben Goodwin

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2013
I always heard of them ripping some off, you think they would lose the business or get sued for this.
kp it real

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Aug 30, 2013
ripped off by bego wrote:
DO NOT ALLOW HIM OR ANYONE WORKING WITH HIM TO TOUCH YOUR SYSTEM. WE PAID FOR HEATER AND HE PURPOSELY BROKE THE AC CONNECTION. NOW WE MUST REPLACE THE AC UNIT HIM A FRIEND AND FUTURE BUSINESS. KARMA WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM AND WE WILL BE AS COOL AS CUCUMBERS.
Um ya didnt u jst post same thing in april.? Lol r u jealous tryin to make thm look bad
kp it real

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Aug 30, 2013
kp it real wrote:
<quoted text> Um ya didnt u jst post same thing in april.? Lol r u jealous tryin to make thm look bad
and if they did work for u then it looks like u wuld at least kno and gt comp name rt. Lol. Jst sayin
ripped off by bego

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 30, 2013
You must be one of the crew! He made himself look bad and I know all about him....hard to make him look worst! You have him work on your systems....and enjoy being ripped off!
hmm

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 31, 2013
Just who is bego never heard of that name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News W.Va. team headed to Fla. for hurricane response 38 min txccrn54 46
Kanawha-Charleston Humane Association 1 hr concerned 1
To Many Deer in The Area 1 hr Truth 82
Hooters 1 hr hooter 76
Child support 2 hr Enter Username 14
campbells creek neighborhood watch 2 hr lenny 31
polished(kc) (Sep '16) 5 hr Mother FireFly 19
Drama at KC Nautilus 9 hr Jordan 50

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web