First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interesting

Charleston, WV

#22 May 17, 2013
This forum looks like one person having a conversation in multiple parts with themselves....or is it just a bunch of people in Virginia having a secret conversation on a Charleston forum?
Samantha

Faber, VA

#23 May 17, 2013
Im 32 and I'm in a wonderful relationship with an older man... ( 5 yrs. to be exact) He is good to me and my kids and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Wow

Faber, VA

#24 May 17, 2013
I started this forum and I live here in Chas. I don't know why it's saying Virginia.
dont be

Saint Albans, WV

#25 May 17, 2013
Don't be the younger one you surely will get played. And he/she spends more than an hour of their free time on here or Facebook get away they are not being true to you.
Players

Center Hill, FL

#26 May 17, 2013
I like older men, not boys who rap at you and say thats thier way of holding a conversation. If a young guy says "crib" or some hoodrat filth comes from thier mouth, my pussy closes up faster than a clam on a barbecue. I leave asap carefully without starting a friction fire in my pants. I hate ignorant little boys.
daddy

Saint Albans, WV

#27 May 27, 2013
you wanna a sugar daddy? [email protected]
red

Madison, WV

#28 May 27, 2013
dont be wrote:
Don't be the younger one you surely will get played. And he/she spends more than an hour of their free time on here or Facebook get away they are not being true to you.

I agree about the facebook thing! Idk what it is but seeing grown men on facebook is a definite turn off!!! They are players!!!! And lookin to hook up!! They eat up the friend requests from whores.... U young girls can have men like that!!! I think more of myself than deal with a man that immature....
rebecca

UK

#29 May 27, 2013
:)
I Know

Chesapeake, OH

#30 Sep 29, 2013
Interesting, wow /blk barbie/ truth , says she's a woman. Look everyone. It's a male pretending like he's a woman.
I Know

Chesapeake, OH

#31 Sep 29, 2013
Interesting you hit the nail on the head. It is one person. He's pretending like he's several people like a bunch of women. On many topix forums he's said he was male. Not a woman. People gotta catch onto this stuff. This is one reason why people must becareful when dating on here. This poster mental.
5 posts removed
have fun

Charleston, WV

#37 Sep 29, 2013
Date around. Have fun.
Eric

United States

#38 Sep 29, 2013
I'm 44 and have been married twice. I've screwed women younger and older. Had young girls that knew how to please and older women that could do the same thing. Currently I'm screwing a forty year old woman.. Sex is sex. Women are women. A dime a dozen! Men always want to feel another woman. Relationships are a waste of time. I've had many beautiful and nice women but I'm always looking for a new woman to get in. That's how all guys think. Ladies hate if you want but your man would do the same in a minute!
Fact

Berkeley Springs, WV

#39 Sep 29, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
BlkBarbie and her husband are not groupies, everyone who knows them knows that and watch your post keep being judged along with this other stupid idiot troll from DC.
BlkBarbie got him raped by 2 gay black men last time he cheated on her.
1 post removed
LMAO

Berkeley Springs, WV

#41 Sep 29, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
BlkBarbie got him raped by 2 gay black men last time he cheated on her.
If that was true then her husband would of probably put both of them in the hospital. He would of got a divorce and moved in with Haley or Rachel or found his own place.
Everyone

Charleston, WV

#42 Sep 29, 2013
Date around. Don't settle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OJ Simpson 1 hr Kneeger lover 8
I would like to taste your pussay!!!????? 2 hr Tom Clark 4
Keerai Martin 2 hr Maniac 12
Worst place to work in Charleston 4 hr DeezPplDontWork 62
OJ Simpson...Free the Juice... 4 hr Honestly 21
Once you go black 4 hr Barnie 2
Julie Yeager (May '16) 5 hr Spank 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance