Put a stop to mass School shootings!

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Dr Gizmo

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Create new jobs by hiring more police officers and put them on the street. Then take the experienced officers off the streets, and have them patrol the school. Do it this way so that it will be more mature, stable officers in the schools. Surely, the security is worth what it would cost. How many of you agree with me? This was a great tragedy that happened in CT today, and if something like this had been in place, it very well could have been prevented.
All Knowing

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 14, 2012
The liberals in this country are just plain stupid. Use your head for a change!

Where do shooters typically kill people? In Malls and schools right? And why is that? Be cause these locations are UNARMED and the shooter knows this.

Easy fix: If everyone shopping at the Mall carried a weapon, problem solved. If teachers and Principals carried weapons, or had them close by, problem solved.
SPL

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Finally, someone who agrees with me,, thx all knowing!!!!
Hmmmmm

San Angelo, TX

#4 Dec 14, 2012
We must put our trust and freedom in the hands of our President. He will deliver us from evil.

Everyone just need to believe and put your life and liberty in the messiahs hands. His will be done.
Dr Gizmo

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Dec 14, 2012
All Knowing wrote:
The liberals in this country are just plain stupid. Use your head for a change!
Where do shooters typically kill people? In Malls and schools right? And why is that? Be cause these locations are UNARMED and the shooter knows this.
Easy fix: If everyone shopping at the Mall carried a weapon, problem solved. If teachers and Principals carried weapons, or had them close by, problem solved.
Do you believe for a minute that this shooter was coming in the school to her room to shoot her little students? I don't think so! Now if there had been a Policeman out side the School at the door, He possibly could have hijacked this gunman in his tracks. You may call me a liberal if you want, but I'm far from being stupid. Not here to call names nor argue with anyone, It's too far below my dignity and intelligence to do so. Thank you, Doc

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Dr Gizmo wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe for a minute that this shooter was coming in the school to her room to shoot her little students? I don't think so! Now if there had been a Policeman out side the School at the door, He possibly could have hijacked this gunman in his tracks. You may call me a liberal if you want, but I'm far from being stupid. Not here to call names nor argue with anyone, It's too far below my dignity and intelligence to do so. Thank you, Doc
yes he did come to the school to shoot the students!!! he shot his mother at her home. afterwards came to the school and started shooting. so yea he wanted to intentionally hurt the innocent children. in case you have not watched the news, tune into MSNBC...they keep releaseing new information every couple of minutes and they have already explained this.
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 14, 2012
jodi christina wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he did come to the school to shoot the students!!! he shot his mother at her home. afterwards came to the school and started shooting. so yea he wanted to intentionally hurt the innocent children. in case you have not watched the news, tune into MSNBC...they keep releaseing new information every couple of minutes and they have already explained this.
,,,,, and again Jodi,, try to comprehend what he wrote,,, he didn't phrase it just right, but a 3 grader should be able to figure it out,,,, just saying

Location hidden

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,, and again Jodi,, try to comprehend what he wrote,,, he didn't phrase it just right, but a 3 grader should be able to figure it out,,,, just saying
i read exactly what he wrote and he said he didnt think the Lanza kid did not come into the school to shoot the children. i did not misread anything, you are just making ASSumptions, just saying!!

are you stalking me now? are you really following me forum to forum to tun your mouth? you must be to reply to my comment and not the posters comment! you do know what this means right?
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 14, 2012
And again idiot, he asked if the lady thought he was coming to the room to shoot her baby's ,, I think not,, so yes you read it wrong, of course the shooter knew, duhhhh
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 14, 2012
I don't want to have to see how stupid you are,, so I'm not replying,, lmao
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Few fries short of a happy meal? Huh
Dr Gizmo

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Dec 14, 2012
jodi christina wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi, go back to my initial post and read from the beginning, I believe you will understand what I am saying, sorry I left a word out of the context. I have to agree with unbelievable, a third grader could comprehend it very well.
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Thank you doc,

“HACKER”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 14, 2012
I don't see where anyone said lady! just saying... and this is about kids getting shot not following someone to post something and tell them they are an idiot! Again learn how to freaking spell before you call someone an idiot! AGAIN this is about kids getting shot in a tragic horrible way not to follow someone on topix with your uneducated a$$ and talk sh*T
Ellen

AOL

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Dr Gizmo wrote:
Create new jobs by hiring more police officers and put them on the street. Then take the experienced officers off the streets, and have them patrol the school. Do it this way so that it will be more mature, stable officers in the schools. Surely, the security is worth what it would cost. How many of you agree with me? This was a great tragedy that happened in CT today, and if something like this had been in place, it very well could have been prevented.
This guy was probably off his meds; Definately he is mentally ill. Get help for your family members who are off their rocker. It really is no disgrace to be mentally ill. Get help. Take your kin to CAMC General or Thomas Hospital. Get them help before we see kind of killing again. Pray for those parents and children.
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text> This guy was probably off his meds; Definately he is mentally ill. Get help for your family members who are off their rocker. It really is no disgrace to be mentally ill. Get help. Take your kin to CAMC General or Thomas Hospital. Get them help before we see kind of killing again. Pray for those parents and children.
,,,,, v there is the other idiot
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 14, 2012
trolling hacker wrote:
I don't see where anyone said lady! just saying... and this is about kids getting shot not following someone to post something and tell them they are an idiot! Again learn how to freaking spell before you call someone an idiot! AGAIN this is about kids getting shot in a tragic horrible way not to follow someone on topix with your uneducated a$$ and talk sh*T
, ok there CH lol,, defending the other idiot I see,, lmao,,, I bet both you didn't make it to middle school, the way you read, here's your sign,,, jut saying
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 14, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text> This guy was probably off his meds; Definately he is mentally ill. Get help for your family members who are off their rocker. It really is no disgrace to be mentally ill. Get help. Take your kin to CAMC General or Thomas Hospital. Get them help before we see kind of killing again. Pray for those parents and children.
........ Sorry Ellen,, yeah I figure he was to,, shoulda been locked up tho
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#19 Dec 14, 2012
trolling hacker wrote:
,, if your DA sister had kept her mouth shut about what doc said I wouldn't said a word,, but you 2 idiots have to get on her and start s***,, we know you won't do it in person,, lmao

“HACKER”

Location hidden

#20 Dec 14, 2012
My sister?? Jodi is not my sister sorry! And middle school lmao you can't even spell on a third grade level ! Lmao yeah talk sh*t and not post your real name! HAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clarks petition for speed bumps at Daniel B... 1 min You are slow 10
Is he a trick 7 min dsouthd 4
Don't look good for Trump 47 min YIM 45
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr jonjedi 1,244
Can anyone tell me about Guardian ad litem Bren... (Feb '16) 3 hr need advice 11
Matt Harkins 4 hr Holly 10
News Deputies issue warrants in Cross Lanes shooting 4 hr Lesnar 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages