winter storm warning prepare

winter storm warning prepare

Posted in the Charleston Forum

truthy

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 21, 2014
im madder than hell how am I gonna get outta of the holler today? snow and ice my prius wont go.
TPPBR2D2

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 21, 2014
me malibubarbie and feefee are well prepared we borrowed AWD cars so we can get anywhere......and we don't like racism of anytype against anyone it don't matter if u hillbilly buckeye or holler people or Asian or mixed or just plain mixed up no one should in there every post rant and rave obout racist because you are being just as racist as what you complain about-------YES you are a racist.
anyone who knows malibubarbie and feefee knows this and they love all people and never judge someone because they are different.
1 post removed
WTF

Kansas City, MO

#4 Jan 21, 2014
TPB wrote:
TPPBR2D2 doesn't know anything about me or BlkBarbie or DeeDee and everyone who knows us already knows that. BlkBarbie drives a black Cadillac CTS Coupe with very dark tinted windows on big custom made chrome rims and she can get along with just about anybody except for most hillbillies and she would never in her life go down a holler and hangout with anybody who likes to drink beer or chew snuff or likes to go muddin and deer huntin, everyone who knows her already knows im speaking the truth but most of the people who knows her - most of her friends doesn't even get on here so it is what it is, everyone who doesn't know her can believe w/e they want because she ain't trying to meet anybody on here, same with DeeDee and we're proud not to be anything like most hillbillies :)
If BlkBarbie don't like to drink beer,chew snuff,go muddin or deer hunting what in the world does she do for fun?
1 post removed
TPPBR2D2

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 21, 2014
me malibubarbie and feefee go to several beaches in summer at least a week at 2 beaches in florida and at least 2 weeks at the beach in myrtle beach where we all penthouses and we all love to lay out in the sun and get glorious tans----------do ur kind lay out in the sun and get tans?
4 posts removed
truthy

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 21, 2014
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
BlkBarbie already has a tan you dumb stupid cu9+ but she does like to get a tan because her husband loves it when her skin gets a little darker, her skin is brown like caramel during the winter when she doesn't get any tans and she's been to 3 different beaches in Florida, most of her family lives in Florida close to the beach and she does go to Myrtle Beach. BlkBarbie, her husband and DeeDee love being there so you probably do know her and the reason you keep running your mouth, looking for attention by sortta copying her, trying to be like her including DeeDee is because you're a dumb, stupid, ugly, dirty, broke, lazy, jealous, pathetic, racist, hillbilly, hillbilly-wigger girl who's feelings are hurt because your not friends with them and they will never be friends with you or somebody like you. You better not ever let any of us find out who you are or i put it on the Bible that would be the worst day of your life, same with all of your hillbilly friends and everyone else on here who won't leave us alone. F all of you and i hope you all get into a bad car accident or something very bad happens to you before we ever find out who you all are and we're proud not to be friends with you, not to be anything like you or like most hillbillies and F anyone who agrees with you or believes you :)
ur vile racist rant over and over speaks for itself-----and believe this EVERYONE is laughing at you even other poor mixed broke stanky orchard manor graduates like you!
and please don't start hiding behind the bible----there is no way you can say you are anytype of a christian
truthy

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 21, 2014
you wouldn't know the bible if it biotch slapped you 15 times......j/s
dee dee

United States

#13 Jan 21, 2014
TPB wrote:
TPPBR2D2 doesn't know anything about me or BlkBarbie or DeeDee and everyone who knows us already knows that. BlkBarbie drives a black Cadillac CTS Coupe with very dark tinted windows on big custom made chrome rims and she can get along with just about anybody except for most hillbillies and she would never in her life go down a holler and hangout with anybody who likes to drink beer or chew snuff or likes to go muddin and deer huntin, everyone who knows her already knows im speaking the truth but most of the people who knows her - most of her friends doesn't even get on here so it is what it is, everyone who doesn't know her can believe w/e they want because she ain't trying to meet anybody on here, same with DeeDee and we're proud not to be anything like most hillbillies :)
everyone know's you keep your month in her ass' your a joke all who no you no that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
professional victim 1 hr Shana 10
Pres. Trump 1 hr definitelynotarep... 4
Red carpet lounge (Nov '11) 1 hr Roy 27
Markie workman 3 hr Nothing good to say 4
Is Camp Critter Creek out of business? 4 hr Snoopy 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Chris 4,201
Sinclair Broadcast ties to Political Bias 8 hr TVSales 7

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance