Logan Arson Pleas. Charleston, West V...

Logan Arson Pleas. Charleston, West Virginia News from Eyewitness News

There are 11 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Nov 6, 2013, titled Logan Arson Pleas. Charleston, West Virginia News from Eyewitness News. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Jeff Morris Web Producer: Jeff Morris Reported: Nov. 6, 2013 4:48 PM EST Updated: Nov. 6, 2013 4:59 PM EST Charleston , Kanawha County , West Virginia Two men entered guilty pleas in federal court Wednesday in connection with a Logan arson scheme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

James

Logan, WV

#1 Nov 17, 2013
confused!!
would someone try to explain this to the honest people of logan county.how can you keep almost 1million dollars that you collect from an arson fire in logan and one at justice addition that was planned by jamal allie as much as the other 4maybe even more! how do you get to keep the money cause you rolled on the others,get no time in jail, get to keep his appraiser certificate,recently purchased a million dollar home in Charleston wv with the money that was fraudulently collected and leave the honest people that pays the highest premium in the state with the bill ,our outrageous premiums is because of arsonist like jamal allie and his wife Ashley...???????
Ed Ward

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2013
Who says it is over ?
James

Logan, WV

#3 Nov 17, 2013
Ed Ward wrote:
Who says it is over ?
well jamill is walking around with probably over 1million dollars in his pocket and he was the master mind behind the whole thing and the feds know it .just because he rolled on the rest of them should not let him be walking around and buying a million dollar home in Charleston wv, so explain that???
1 post removed
Watch

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2013
James,
Are you so stupid to think you can post whatever you may want about people on the Internet especially false allegations and you won't be held responsible. This is still an ongoing investigation in which you are providing false statements. Furthermore, all the information you claim to know is completely and utterly false which opens you up for a civil suit for providing false allegations and defamation of character. How stupid are you people to get on a public site and rant about things you have no idea about. I would watch because it just may be you the next time answering to the authorities.
1 post removed
Careful

United States

#7 Nov 18, 2013
James,
Are you so stupid to think you can get on a public site and provide false statements about a person and not be held responsible? You have not only provided false statements in an ongoing federal investigation but also statements that have defamation of character written all over it. I would anticipate a civil suit being filed against you in the near future.
Funny

Logan, WV

#8 Nov 18, 2013
James and Watch are the same person. How funny is that. Don't worry, they are already subpoenaing your IP addresses as you speak as well as everyone or anybody else who has ever posted in regards to this investigation. So be prepared for someone knocking at your door. I assure you that. I know, they have knocked on mine about it. Get back to work girl.
James

Logan, WV

#9 Nov 19, 2013
Well when they put jamill on a lie detector I would bet everything I have got that he will not pass it and im going to laugh my ass off at the whole ollie family and a matter of fact I think his wife should be charged for what terrible things that u guys have done you people are nothing but trash and I hope both of u guys get life in prison because everyone in logan would love it especially when jamill goes to prison.I hope he is in the same prison that the guys he rolled on...lol...because he won't last very long..lol...when he gets that ass beat to death......CAN'T WAIT.....LMAO....
ann

Logan, WV

#10 Nov 19, 2013
Well said James his wife new what he had done even the house he burt down in justice addition,if she new about it and didn't report it to the authorities isn't she as guilty as him???I hope that jamill gets life in prison also .it must be nice to go and pay 1 million for a house in Charleston wv while the honest hard working people have to pay the price ,he is one of the reasons that our premiums are so high is because scum like jamill and his wife......
kim

Logan, WV

#11 Nov 19, 2013
I agree with you James jamil is guilty as the rest of them and I myself can't wait until the feds catch up with him......prison time jamil Ollie..........no more living the high life in prison don't drop the soap...
gary

Logan, WV

#12 Nov 19, 2013
I've been looking at the comments on jamile allie and I like when someone put they was going to file a lawsuit on the comments that were made I know that the people that works for the logan banner that has put crap on people especially defamation of character and they are nothing you can do about it believe me because they are my bffs all there lawyer told them was it was a freedom of speech so don't wast your time trying to file anything you should know better dumb azz
Bob

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 26, 2013
Our rates in Logan have been the highest long before this case ever happened. Sounds like "James" has a lot of hate in his or her heart and short om facts. Be careful, hate can blind you. And wishing bad luck on people can be very dangerous. What goes round, comes around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Ellis Winland 6 min The truth 28
Trump protestors 1 hr Nancy 18
Michael Nelson 3 hr Sexy 7
You're to be exposed! 6 hr wtf 5
Does League Of Riders WV LORMC allow gays? 8 hr Lone Rider 5
Ring girl 9 hr erica 8
Mr. Comer 11 hr Casper 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance