Im your man

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2013
How do I tell someone I'm in love with not to get married. I've loved her for over a year and now she's going to marry someone else. He will only hurt her in the long run. That's what he does. She deserves better. I could take better care of her. I just want a chance to make her happy.
Be a man

Faber, VA

#2 Sep 16, 2013
How bout you grow a pair and just tell her?
Cinnamon

Hockessin, DE

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Quit playing games tell her the truth, and if you really want me call or text today. Cause talk is cheap important tired of the riddle hints make a move today. Or let me go
Bruno

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Sep 19, 2013
Im your man wrote:
How do I tell someone I'm in love with not to get married. I've loved her for over a year and now she's going to marry someone else. He will only hurt her in the long run. That's what he does. She deserves better. I could take better care of her. I just want a chance to make her happy.
Take it out and show it to her.
sam

Barboursville, WV

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Be a man wrote:
How bout you grow a pair and just tell her?
I agree. That's probably why she's going to marry someone else because she wants a man that pulls her hair and spanks her at the same time while he's doing her from behind. Just grab her and do her good! When you're done throw some roses on the bed and say
"there's your romance, woman."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ppl who hide behind fake names 17 min Donald Trump 11
Wvwho will go 7-5 at best 29 min Doc H 2
the cold spot -chaleston location 31 min Doc H 22
Sonic coming to Kanawha City 1 hr Wilson 23
Marshall will get hammered by Southern Miss 2 hr Doc H 4
Sarah Jessica Parker moving to Charleston 2 hr Garbage man 14
Marshall loses to 4-4 UTSA 2 hr Garbage man 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance