Comments
21 - 40 of 184 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2014
BadBitch

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I agree with everything "Westsider95" said and its all true.

@ Really

It goes the other way around and you "Really" are a idiot and a douche bag! You probably don't even live around here or know anybody from the Westside because if you did then you would know that there are only a few people from Detroit who lives and comes there and most of them stay in Huntington just like "Westsider95" said.
1 post removed
huh

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Every time you read the paper about drug deals and killings in Charleston, Detroit is involved. west,north,south and east sides
BadBitch

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

huh wrote:
Every time you read the paper about drug deals and killings in Charleston, Detroit is involved. west,north,south and east sides
No that's not TRUE at all
I Know

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The Detroit drug trade started many years ago when they placed the Job Corp on Summers Street. We never had these kinds of Blacks here in the valley until the government brought in Blacks from the big cities to ruin our little town.
Creekerseeker

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

It because the homegrown charleston thugs are weak as Hell..could you imagine some one from the Westside setting up shop in Detroit..LMAO,
creeker

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 7, 2013
 
"ouch" - well yes it's obvious MOST drugs come from big cities. But pain pills and meth are all in this area even without that.

There will always be a demand unless people are put in prison for longer periods of time, especially the dealers for attempted murder. Each buy could cause a death!!! And when it does, the dealer should be executed. Bring back the death penalty to make room for people who will definitely be drug free after ten or twenty years!!

Protect our children, disabled and elderly and especially the few who do work and pay taxes and keep the economy going as best as they can. Get rid of the plague and the rats from the sewer that bring the disease into our communities.
reagan

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 7, 2013
 
I Know wrote:
The Detroit drug trade started many years ago when they placed the Job Corp on Summers Street. We never had these kinds of Blacks here in the valley until the government brought in Blacks from the big cities to ruin our little town.
You're right. Detroit is here to stay. If anyone thinks that it's not then they don't read the paper or watch the local news.
tat three

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 7, 2013
 
Wasn't some dude from Detroit in the car with the mayors son? I hope he squeals about his connections before they off him.
typical

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The late 1900s? Was that 1908 or 1909?
Hey jackass...maybe you should say;

"The late 50s, 60s, 70s, etc etc...get it?

Idiot. I know you're a darkie
--- SKINS ---

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey westsider: nobody cares about you, your knowledge of the drug trade in charleston, or your half assed attempt at being a decent human being. It's scum like you who ruin the neighborhoods that people in this city used to feel safe in. The neighborhoods the people used to love. Those places have been taken over by you and your ape friends and we intend to take it back. There's a group now who ARE going to take back what people used to are about. We're not afraid of you, your dirty assed Detroit friends, or your drug dealing pals.
Keep your eyes open champ, well see each other soon enough.
hoodie

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 8, 2013
 
I is always readin bout them michgan people.
humph

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 8, 2013
 
Lol you truly are the idiot..... Why are you stressing over such an obvious comment? "Late 1900's", and you.com e.back with 1908,1909? What a moron. "Late 1900's" would be the 80's and 90's..... My god, people like you ruin my hope for mankind.....
typical wrote:
The late 1900s? Was that 1908 or 1909?
Hey jackass...maybe you should say;
"The late 50s, 60s, 70s, etc etc...get it?
Idiot. I know you're a darkie
charleston resident

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Damn! Topix is full of racist, clueless idiots. There are some out of towners in Charleston, but not like it used to be in the 1990's. They know charleston is a grimey place, charleston people dont like other charleston people- so out of towners definitely get no love. These racists clowns dont realize that most of the drugs are being sold to these hillbillies on meth and pills(the new crack). they keep blaming black people for everything, but its their family members who are selling most of the dope, and they are also the ones who use it and keep OD'ing. keep blaming black people if you want to. But the truth is your killing yourself, your just so racist that you have to blame somebody else. White people have killed more white people than any black person ever has. you rarely hear about a black person killing any white people.
I'm not saying i hate white people, but the truth is your exterminating your self and your making enemies with every other natural race around the world. When America falls apart-thank yourself and your arrogant ways, because the stupid white american will be the new slave in the world. While people of color in America will be able to blend with the rest of the world, white people will not make up %10 of the worlds population. That will be the New World Order-thats why we have a black president and really might have a black pope. The people in control of the government know that the time of "White Power" is coming to an end. So you racist white folks need to change your ways or you will go extinct just like the dinosaurs. LOL
1 post removed
illuminati

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 8, 2013
 
charleston resident wrote:
Damn! Topix is full of racist, clueless idiots. There are some out of towners in Charleston, but not like it used to be in the 1990's. They know charleston is a grimey place, charleston people dont like other charleston people- so out of towners definitely get no love. These racists clowns dont realize that most of the drugs are being sold to these hillbillies on meth and pills(the new crack). they keep blaming black people for everything, but its their family members who are selling most of the dope, and they are also the ones who use it and keep OD'ing. keep blaming black people if you want to. But the truth is your killing yourself, your just so racist that you have to blame somebody else. White people have killed more white people than any black person ever has. you rarely hear about a black person killing any white people.
I'm not saying i hate white people, but the truth is your exterminating your self and your making enemies with every other natural race around the world. When America falls apart-thank yourself and your arrogant ways, because the stupid white american will be the new slave in the world. While people of color in America will be able to blend with the rest of the world, white people will not make up %10 of the worlds population. That will be the New World Order-thats why we have a black president and really might have a black pope. The people in control of the government know that the time of "White Power" is coming to an end. So you racist white folks need to change your ways or you will go extinct just like the dinosaurs. LOL
The NWO is white. And black people are being exterminated you dummy lmbo...
illuminati

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 8, 2013
 
But you have a black president, so everything is fine ROFLMAO.....black people are so commercialized and gullible. What happwned to the MLKs and Malcoms?
illuminati

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Mexicans Cartel is steadily killing your brothers. Themedia wont report it because its part of the plan lol. I mean,the media has Black People thinking George Zimmerman is White LOL..but he is a Mexican also..Wow
beard

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Detroit is releasing their scum from the jails and giving them a oneway bus ticket to Charleston. The city of Detroit is to blame.
charleston resident

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 8, 2013
 
illuminati wrote:
But you have a black president, so everything is fine ROFLMAO.....black people are so commercialized and gullible. What happwned to the MLKs and Malcoms?
No everything is not fine. I believe Obama was put in for a reason, and not a good one. And if you didnt know, the American government killed the MLK's and Malcolms. But the Average white American was in love with their government(especially that last idiot president) until until we got a black president. Now everybody hates Obama. He is really just a pawn, just like every other president. Its just easier for America to terrorize other countries with a black president. Black amercians are commercialized and gullible, because we are the only people who had their history completely erased and replaced by the American dream. if you dont like black people thank your forefathers for making us who we are, with their hatred and discrimination.

But it doesnt matter what you think. you will soon be a dinosaur! lol
illuminati

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

charleston resident wrote:
<quoted text>
No everything is not fine. I believe Obama was put in for a reason, and not a good one. And if you didnt know, the American government killed the MLK's and Malcolms. But the Average white American was in love with their government(especially that last idiot president) until until we got a black president. Now everybody hates Obama. He is really just a pawn, just like every other president. Its just easier for America to terrorize other countries with a black president. Black amercians are commercialized and gullible, because we are the only people who had their history completely erased and replaced by the American dream. if you dont like black people thank your forefathers for making us who we are, with their hatred and discrimination.
But it doesnt matter what you think. you will soon be a dinosaur! lol
Do you still have your slave name? And do you still worship the Christian god? I never understood that about black people. They do basically what BET and Rick Ross tells them.
illuminati

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 8, 2013
 
Why keep your ancestors Slave Masters last name? Because it keeps you a Slave..duh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Pain Clinic (Apr '12) 56 min CHAD 125
What happened to chase carter 2 hr Mike freeman is a bitch 84
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr bacon hater 53,899
frontier gossip 3 hr sucka 2
Ombré hair 5 hr hair 4
Plants big head and lil wiener 6 hr deno stanley 17
Anger + Religion = 6 hr the New Majority 5
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••