JMW

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Is there any good women out there looking for a good man? I'm going through a divorce and lolling for a good woman that isn't married.
Albert

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Dec 15, 2012
JMW wrote:
Is there any good women out there looking for a good man? I'm going through a divorce and lolling for a good woman that isn't married.
I would have to interview your wife before committing, I have to know why you both are getting the divorce, under what grounds Etc; Then If you prove to be that good man as you say you are there is a good possibility that I can hook you up with my Aunt Gertrude who is a very nice woman, she has never been married, she is not much to look at but she is a good woman. Men have tried to date her but they don't seem to care for her because of the huge warts on her nose, ears and neck. But I know you will just be the right person for her.
JMW

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2012
That's to funny.
Mrs

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 15, 2012
let the divorce settle before you go jumping into another relationship JMW just some friendly advise from expereince
John

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Albert wrote:
<quoted text> I would have to interview your wife before committing, I have to know why you both are getting the divorce, under what grounds Etc; Then If you prove to be that good man as you say you are there is a good possibility that I can hook you up with my Aunt Gertrude who is a very nice woman, she has never been married, she is not much to look at but she is a good woman. Men have tried to date her but they don't seem to care for her because of the huge warts on her nose, ears and neck. But I know you will just be the right person for her.
Albert is stupid. She sounds like the kitchen witch.
John

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Albert! Why don't you hook up with the Snitch. He is looking to gove someone a ________job.
wink

Huntington, WV

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Mrs wrote:
let the divorce settle before you go jumping into another relationship JMW just some friendly advise from expereince
Some people don't listen.. They gotta learn the hard way
JMW

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2012
@ Mrs. I understand all that. Just would like to get ahead start. Sounds like uve been down this road before?
JMW

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Who are you referring to Wink? What does that even mean?@ Albert & John go somewhere else this is for adults only.
Goodluck

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Good luck JMW they quit making them in the 60's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blk guy facial piercings 34 min rhonda 10
Ferguson Missouri 38 min Sick of it 47
Lonely dads 1 hr Sambo 3
Infant Critical - FATHER CHARGED 1 hr todd colmer 19
Marshall 11-0 and DROPS in the 11/24 POlls 1 hr The Senator 75
Catholic Coverups and Little Boy Pants Down 2 hr Andre Linoges ado... 5
Happy Hr checkpoints 2 hr Lt Williams 1
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search