Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2012
JMW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is there any good women out there looking for a good man? I'm going through a divorce and lolling for a good woman that isn't married.
Albert

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

JMW wrote:
Is there any good women out there looking for a good man? I'm going through a divorce and lolling for a good woman that isn't married.
I would have to interview your wife before committing, I have to know why you both are getting the divorce, under what grounds Etc; Then If you prove to be that good man as you say you are there is a good possibility that I can hook you up with my Aunt Gertrude who is a very nice woman, she has never been married, she is not much to look at but she is a good woman. Men have tried to date her but they don't seem to care for her because of the huge warts on her nose, ears and neck. But I know you will just be the right person for her.
JMW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 15, 2012
 
That's to funny.
Mrs

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 15, 2012
 
let the divorce settle before you go jumping into another relationship JMW just some friendly advise from expereince
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Albert wrote:
<quoted text> I would have to interview your wife before committing, I have to know why you both are getting the divorce, under what grounds Etc; Then If you prove to be that good man as you say you are there is a good possibility that I can hook you up with my Aunt Gertrude who is a very nice woman, she has never been married, she is not much to look at but she is a good woman. Men have tried to date her but they don't seem to care for her because of the huge warts on her nose, ears and neck. But I know you will just be the right person for her.
Albert is stupid. She sounds like the kitchen witch.
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 15, 2012
 
Albert! Why don't you hook up with the Snitch. He is looking to gove someone a ________job.
wink

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 15, 2012
 
Mrs wrote:
let the divorce settle before you go jumping into another relationship JMW just some friendly advise from expereince
Some people don't listen.. They gotta learn the hard way
JMW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 15, 2012
 
@ Mrs. I understand all that. Just would like to get ahead start. Sounds like uve been down this road before?
JMW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who are you referring to Wink? What does that even mean?@ Albert & John go somewhere else this is for adults only.
Goodluck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good luck JMW they quit making them in the 60's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min Dalai Lama 56,976
is jarred chapman a good doctor or is he a scam... (Feb '12) 40 min Faithful patient 12
Chuck Miller loosing the respect of the public 48 min knots 4
Loving family looking to adopt 52 min adopt me 6
USA Today mentions The Herd as possible NCAA Ch... 1 hr Weepy 9
Topix users on drugs 2 hr Nancy 7
who is alisyn proctor (Apr '13) 2 hr Experience 51
Boom's in Kanawha City 2 hr Gurlfriend 39
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••