A dark sided Honey moon
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#1 May 12, 2014
After two weeks honey mooning, my janitor and his lovely bride are breaking their vows. He came in with tears this Morn after they spent time in their cabin back in the holler in WV. He said she didn't want to leave the cow, pig Etc,.. He is taking the break up very well, said they will still be cousins no matter what happens. They are good people, I know they will overcome this tragedy.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#2 May 15, 2014
A hillbilly and his wife go to a restaurant. The waiter approaches the table to take their order. "I'll have a big ole' steak," says Bubba. "But sir, what about the mad cow?" asks the waiter. "Oh," says Bubba, "she'll order for herself."
Some people are stupid

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 15, 2014
Nancy wrote:
After two weeks honey mooning, my janitor and his lovely bride are breaking their vows. He came in with tears this Morn after they spent time in their cabin back in the holler in WV. He said she didn't want to leave the cow, pig Etc,.. He is taking the break up very well, said they will still be cousins no matter what happens. They are good people, I know they will overcome this tragedy.
. I guess you think you're funny making fun of WV. You're just another dumbass. Why are you trolling Charleston Topix? To make fun of people?
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#4 May 15, 2014
Some people are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>. I guess you think you're funny making fun of WV. You're just another dumbass. Why are you trolling Charleston Topix? To make fun of people?
I guess you think you're funny calling me a dumbazz. You're just another hill biilly. Why are you trolling Charleston Topix to make fun of me?.. Tehehe, You see, some people are stupid! Love you, Nancy
boredtodeath

Hockessin, DE

#5 May 15, 2014
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you think you're funny calling me a dumbazz. You're just another hill biilly. Why are you trolling Charleston Topix to make fun of me?.. Tehehe, You see, some people are stupid! Love you, Nancy
She thinks Noah's ark had dinosaurs on it. So, there you go.
Some people are stupid

Hockessin, DE

#6 May 15, 2014
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you think you're funny calling me a dumbazz. You're just another hill biilly. Why are you trolling Charleston Topix to make fun of me?.. Tehehe, You see, some people are stupid! Love you, Nancy
I live here dumbass
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#7 May 16, 2014
Some people are stupid wrote:
<quoted text> I live here dumbass
With all due respect, you have our sympathy for having to live there. We touched down @ your little air-strip on the hill and stayed the night at one of you luxurious Hotels in your charming little Town. Need I tell you of the service we experienced?
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#8 May 16, 2014
Bubba and Polly are out hunting, when Polly has to take a dump. "Go in the bushes," says Bubba.. "But what'll I use to wipe with?" "Use a dollar bill. That's what I do." So Polly goes into the bushes, and comes back with crap all over her hands. "What happened?" asks Bubba. "I didn't have a dollar bill so I used four quarters."
Mt Man

Dillwyn, VA

#9 May 16, 2014
Nancy wrote:
No doubt. Your momma felt the same way about the dog and donkey.
boredtodeath

Charleston, WV

#10 May 16, 2014
Nancy wrote:
Bubba and Polly are out hunting, when Polly has to take a dump. "Go in the bushes," says Bubba.. "But what'll I use to wipe with?" "Use a dollar bill. That's what I do." So Polly goes into the bushes, and comes back with crap all over her hands. "What happened?" asks Bubba. "I didn't have a dollar bill so I used four quarters."
Ur jokes suck. Seriously
boredtodeath

Charleston, WV

#11 May 16, 2014
Nancy wrote:
Ur way funnier when u try and talk "smart".
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#12 May 16, 2014
boredtodeath wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur jokes suck. Seriously
Lol
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#13 May 16, 2014
boredtodeath wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur jokes suck. Seriously
Honey, these are real truths 'bout youze, and they ain't jokes... Just why did youze thank thay wuz jokes?
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#14 May 16, 2014
boredtodeath wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur way funnier when u try and talk "smart".
Lol
TPB

Charleston, WV

#15 May 16, 2014
why did you give me up at birth? That's whats wrong with me now im always searching for love....then with your fancy medical master degree you had me committed to Highland after I found you. Then you took my dolls away and now im doomed forever searching for the elusive Blkbarbie and DeeDee.
Thus whole thing on Topix is your fault. Its ok mother I still love you.
boredtodeath

Hockessin, DE

#16 May 16, 2014
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, these are real truths 'bout youze, and they ain't jokes... Just why did youze thank thay wuz jokes?
Tell us how smart u are again.
TPB

Charleston, WV

#17 May 16, 2014
my momma so smart she got her GED at garnet and masters degree from Topix University.
I just wish she wouldn't kill my pet chickens when she fries me up some chittlins.
Awwww

Charleston, WV

#18 May 16, 2014
aw cmon nancy don't be mad---if you cant laugh at yourself you shouldn't laugh at others.
wow

Charleston, WV

#19 May 16, 2014
how strange. considered Virginias are hillbillys just like tennesee, and Kentucky. now I see why we wv"s kicked your a$$ out of our state
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#20 May 16, 2014
TPB wrote:
my momma so smart she got her GED at garnet and masters degree from Topix University.
I just wish she wouldn't kill my pet chickens when she fries me up some chittlins.
I know you're proud of your Mom's achievements. appears that you're following your Mom's foot steeps. keep up the good work kid! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oklahoma Sooners biOtch slap wvwho 1 hr relevant 7
Trump recently lost 25 million in a lawsuit 1 hr Johnathan Tabor 7
Homeless man chopped up victim with a Machetti 1 hr Body Parts 28
An IRS Audit for Kevin Comer would be interesting 2 hr Cpl Cool 2
Interesting info on Kevin Comer from Alum Creek... 3 hr Observing 1
An Alum Creek Post About Kevin Comer 3 hr Observing 1
Dr for Living Well Spa 4 hr he is creepy 8

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance