Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Sep 15, 2013
THE RAT MOTEL

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Has anyone else had problems with the Knights Inn at Kanawha City? We stayed there & it was the nastiest motel I have ever seen. There was food on the walls, hair all over the bathroom floor, drug baggies all over the parking lot, lot lizards bringing their JOHNS their. They have the most RUDE people working their. Sad thing is none of them can speak ENGLISH at all really. Oh & the cockroaches climbing up the walls in the room done us in because we have a 8 yr old with asthma & a 7 month old daughter with breathing problems from RSV & bronchitis. When we went to check out at the front desk we complained to the manager & told him we wanted the corporate number he kept saying " oh no we don't need to get them involved that he would make it up to us.. He said he would give us a discount & he did oh right a big 13.00's for the 3 nights we stayed there. Still wouldn't give us the corporate number either. WORST PLACE IVE EVER STAYED IN THATS FOR SURE. Has anyone else had probems with them?
Smack

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 21, 2012
 
THE RAT MOTEL wrote:
Has anyone else had problems with the Knights Inn at Kanawha City? We stayed there & it was the nastiest motel I have ever seen. There was food on the walls, hair all over the bathroom floor, drug baggies all over the parking lot, lot lizards bringing their JOHNS their. They have the most RUDE people working their. Sad thing is none of them can speak ENGLISH at all really. Oh & the cockroaches climbing up the walls in the room done us in because we have a 8 yr old with asthma & a 7 month old daughter with breathing problems from RSV & bronchitis. When we went to check out at the front desk we complained to the manager & told him we wanted the corporate number he kept saying " oh no we don't need to get them involved that he would make it up to us.. He said he would give us a discount & he did oh right a big 13.00's for the 3 nights we stayed there. Still wouldn't give us the corporate number either. WORST PLACE IVE EVER STAYED IN THATS FOR SURE. Has anyone else had probems with them?
Yea Kanawha City is a little Sunset Strip .
FYI

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 21, 2012
 
The people who own it are to cheap and tight to fix the place up or correct any problems. And they wont refund any money either. A friend of mine rented the jacuzzi suite and it didnt work so they asked for there money back or a discount and knights inn told her that the next time she stayed they would give her a discounted rate. That place is a joke. The people who own it also own Microtel in south charleston as well as the holiday inn express in southridge, which is the hotel that was on the news for having carbon monoxide issues and one of the guests died because of it. You just need to go to the better busniess bureau or report them. It is family ran. There all crooks.
THE RAT MOTEL

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW THAT. I JUST HOPE & PRAY THAT MY KIDS DONT GET SICK FROM STAYING THERE WITH THE ROACHES BEING IN THE ROOM. WHAT CAN THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU DO TO THEM/ IT TRULY NEED SHUT DOWN & THEY NEED TO LEAR TO SPEAK ENGLISH IF THEY ARE GONNA LIVE IN OUR COUNTRY.
FYI wrote:
The people who own it are to cheap and tight to fix the place up or correct any problems. And they wont refund any money either. A friend of mine rented the jacuzzi suite and it didnt work so they asked for there money back or a discount and knights inn told her that the next time she stayed they would give her a discounted rate. That place is a joke. The people who own it also own Microtel in south charleston as well as the holiday inn express in southridge, which is the hotel that was on the news for having carbon monoxide issues and one of the guests died because of it. You just need to go to the better busniess bureau or report them. It is family ran. There all crooks.
FYI

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 21, 2012
 
I agree with you a 100%!
FYI

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 21, 2012
 
Maybe you could call the health department on them, they need to be inspected and shut down. I hope your kids are okay.
duh

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You stay at nasty ass motels and take your kids to DB park to hang out with sickos. What kind of mom are you? And I know you're the same person as the DB mom because you have the same spelling errors.
1 post removed
anonymous

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

duh wrote:
You stay at nasty ass motels and take your kids to DB park to hang out with sickos. What kind of mom are you? And I know you're the same person as the DB mom because you have the same spelling errors.
I know people who called management and complained that the people in the next room were openly dealing drugs.
Management said they'd take care of it.
3 hours later the guests were still up to it and management would NOT only let then change rooms, but ALSO refused refund.
oliver woods

Cedar Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

i would never stay there again. had the worst experience and got 0 sleep!! The room next door to us had some horny couple in there that were doing it every 30 minutes, just as we'd almost fall asleep, they wake us up with their mating calls and we could feel the floors and walls shake. Such a shame they couldn't "do business with each other" quietly so everyone around could at least get a few hrs sleep. Geez, if ur that horny, go out in the damn woods and go at it!!
state champ

Cedar Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 12, 2013
 
One time i stayed there, a couple was doing it against the door that separated our rooms and they came crashing through. Both of them landed on top of the door as it came crashing down and was completely nude so i seen everything. Was so shaken up, i complained at front desk and checked out of that place. That's creepy!! Eww......
woah

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 12, 2013
 
you stayed for 3 days in a filthy room with kids who have respiratory issues?! I wouldn't have stayed one night!
Yuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 12, 2013
 
I got a room there. And I saw blood on the commode and the walls. Had mold in the air conditioner, and looked under the bed and saw a crack pipe!!!! They wouldn't give me my money back or anything, but they said they'd gimme a discount when I come back, and I told them I WON'T be coming back!!! I went to Days Inn. Very clean and quite.(:
Omg

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 12, 2013
 
Really? Who in the world would stay at the knights inn in kc?!?! If you pulled up and seen that place and decided to go ahead and stay, you deserve whatever happens.
And the Oscar goes to

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 13, 2013
 
I know for a fact a local porn movie was made there about six monyhs ago. It was an underground type thing. Guys on girls and girls on guys and girls on girls and yes even guys on guys. I know one of the girls and one of the guys (they're married) and they say it wasn't there first time filming there. Who knew?
what you say

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 13, 2013
 
all the motels in kanawha city are nasty!
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

what you say wrote:
all the motels in kanawha city are nasty!
Why do you people over exaggerate to just belittle some one or to degrade a business? We have stayed at lots of nice motels during our travels.. I will venture to say that you have never stayed one night in a motel in Kanawha City!
valley boy

Kernersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 13, 2013
 
where can I find a copy of that movie?????
nothing worse

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 15, 2013
 
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you people over exaggerate to just belittle some one or to degrade a business? We have stayed at lots of nice motels during our travels.. I will venture to say that you have never stayed one night in a motel in Kanawha City!
oh yeah ? go stay at IVORY TEERRACE! LOL!
who

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 15, 2013
 
And the Oscar goes to wrote:
I know for a fact a local porn movie was made there about six monyhs ago. It was an underground type thing. Guys on girls and girls on guys and girls on girls and yes even guys on guys. I know one of the girls and one of the guys (they're married) and they say it wasn't there first time filming there. Who knew?
Who was the guy?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 15, 2013
 
I bet theres such a infestation of bed bugs at any of them..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Davon from Belle 6 min lol 82
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min George 53,474
Football camp 12 min class clown 11
Anytime Fitness Kanawha City 14 min FitLady 1
dirty girl mud 5 k 20 min ZIPLOC 8
Judge Ken Ballard (Nov '12) 56 min Father 28
Hillary 2016 1 hr Winona 6
What happened to chase carter 3 hr jess06 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••