First Prev
of 2
Next Last
creeker

Belle, WV

#32 Sep 28, 2013
Pray on just pray too that you don't pass them on the street with your purse hanging loose by your side.
Tink143

Alexandria, VA

#33 Sep 29, 2013
creeker wrote:
Pray on just pray too that you don't pass them on the street with your purse hanging loose by your side.
Isn't out funny how a person can tell the level of intelligence and the level of racism of another just by reading their screen name? I am not an advocate for Tremale or Tremain. I just simply think that as a community we should pray for them. God answers prayers but nobody answers bashing. I do not know Tremain but I do know Tremale personally. I agree that he is a very mean person if the does not like you, fortunately he has no problem with me because I treat everyone like they are equal and human. Racism has no place in our society. All of this kkk nonsense is just that.....nonsense. And I would have no problem seeing Tremale anywhere with my purse. That was an ignorant statement all in itself. What Tremale did was wrong and he will pay for his crime. But there are actually more white men in jail for committing murder than there are black men so take that bs somewhere else. Everyone is one in the same no matter their skin color. And before anyone asks I am white but rally for the abolition of racism. Racism is a crime itself. So those spouting off about racist groups should be right up there in jail sharing a cell with Tremale. Smdh. I didn't realize how much ignorance there really is. People need to educate themselves instead of bashing others. We all need to possess tolerance of others. If that's not possible then you need to keep your ignorant comments and screen names to yourselves. Are you really proud of screen names like "creeker" and " triple k"? If you are you have problems that go far beyond this forum and need to seek professional help to deal with your immense hatred! How sad life is for you and I will say a prayer for you tonight. Remember God doesn't like ugly...so get it together...we are grown adults!
Cra cra

Charleston, WV

#34 Sep 29, 2013
Crazy. But praying for this family
HELLO THERE

Charleston, WV

#35 Sep 29, 2013
"Stripper"
Wow. Quit posting under that name, everyone in Charleston knows there's no KKK in this area or anywhere in WV. Lmao

Not true. There is some, You got them everywhere in small groups now, however when a rally happens. Many come together from out of state and support the disgusting racial behavior with WV's kkk members that are in the state.
I KNOW IT SO DO YOU

Charleston, WV

#36 Sep 29, 2013
I been praying for fifteen years for them. I give up. They are just a worthless and evil and cold hearted family. (fact) There is no helping them even being in jail.
Big man

Brooklyn, NY

#37 Oct 6, 2013
Oh well to that klan of Straughters! Don't do the crime if u can't do the time! Ain't nary one of 'em worth pissin on if they was on fire! The only idiots that love 'em are their cohort wannabe thugs, their skeezy sleazy hoes and their poor children!
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#38 Oct 6, 2013
I wonder if he's still getting pumped by Bubba or if he's actually doing the pumping now. You know he has been locked up for a minute now and if all goes well he'll be there for the next 40 years so he may as well go ahead and get antiquated with prison life.

Yea the way I figure it is Tre will get a little tired of being the catcher and want to be a pitcher instead.

Of course he already knows a little about baseball (wink wink!) so he can alternate pitching and catching.

Of course after 40 years he will just be glad to be in there somewhere.
1 post removed
stupid

Charleston, WV

#40 Nov 24, 2013
HEY BUDDY! FROM THE WAY YOUR SOUNDING SMILING AND REJOICING BECAUSE A BLACK PERSON GOT KILLED ! YOU NEED TO GO TO YOUR NEAREST BRIDGE RIGHT NOW AND JUMP! YOU IGNORANT CRACKER!

So u r just as racist as he is. Idiot
murder

Charleston, WV

#41 Nov 25, 2013
why would anybody think the name creeker meant "racist" I don't see where anything such as that was said by the poster. Everybody does have a choice to make - whether TO HATE/LOVE - KEEP/ABANDON BE LEGAL/or a CRIMINAL - they just have to live with their decisions and pay for any wrong they do over it in this time or "another" time.

It's terrible someone was killed and that a whole family is regarded as being A WASTE evidently - those children (Tremale, Tremain and Ricco) followed examples of a drug addicted mother and a father who went to jail (early in their life) Especially as they had to fend for themselves a lot according to what their older neighbors remember. Now their kids will follow what they do if not removed from this area - even to another state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodbye and Good Riddance Bigott Williams 15 min AnnieStower 12
danny lupson 25 min Missy 3
deputy JL Lester 27 min BigLewie 6
Bobbi jo (May '14) 6 hr mhm 19
who all shot Snacks? 6 hr Lol 5
Senate OKs food stamps for convicted drug felons (Feb '11) 7 hr Milkmarie 1990 94
Cellphone Privacy InWV 8 hr Convoluted Logic 32
Getting my wife to swallow. 16 hr upandaway 55
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:56AM