straughter playing crazy

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
playing crazy

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 12, 2013
tremale staughter is trying to beat his murder case by acting like hes crazy! he needs to face the music!
free mason

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 12, 2013
YEAH,ITS IN THE PAPER. HIS LAWYER ED REBROOK GOT A HEARING TO DETERMINE IF HE IS CRAZY!
1 post removed
Hmmmm

Youngstown, OH

#4 Sep 12, 2013
Wow. He sure wasn't crazy when he was driving all over rand slinging dope!
ccwoman

Cedar Grove, WV

#5 Sep 13, 2013
hmm Rebrook used to be in with Mike Clifford and they took cases mainly against the SYSTEM as they both once worked in the system and know all about how to do it. Only difference is Rebrook has been in the pen and Mike hasn't.
wow

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 13, 2013
Well what they will do is make him see a mental health doctor... They'll be able to see if he's pretending for sure.
Triple K

Martinsburg, WV

#7 Sep 13, 2013
Even if the thug is found to be insane he still gunned down and killed another brotha (smiles) and he will go to prison. People don't have to worry about him getting out of prison for a long time. Probably 30 to 35 years.

And you know if you think about it, his family especially his momma has always been pretty fuc%@d up, so maybe the thug is a little bit insane. I know if I were part of that family I'd be crazy.

Wow wait a minute....Let me retract that last statement! If I were part of that family I would have jumped off a bridge years ago. I just couldn't imagine sitting at the dinner table and looking at that dysfunctional family.

Yea I would have jumped years ago.
what you say

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 13, 2013
Triple K wrote:
Even if the thug is found to be insane he still gunned down and killed another brotha (smiles) and he will go to prison. People don't have to worry about him getting out of prison for a long time. Probably 30 to 35 years.
And you know if you think about it, his family especially his momma has always been pretty fuc%@d up, so maybe the thug is a little bit insane. I know if I were part of that family I'd be crazy.
Wow wait a minute....Let me retract that last statement! If I were part of that family I would have jumped off a bridge years ago. I just couldn't imagine sitting at the dinner table and looking at that dysfunctional family.
Yea I would have jumped years ago.
HEY BUDDY! FROM THE WAY YOUR SOUNDING SMILING AND REJOICING BECAUSE A BLACK PERSON GOT KILLED ! YOU NEED TO GO TO YOUR NEAREST BRIDGE RIGHT NOW AND JUMP! YOU IGNORANT CRACKER!
Neighbor

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 13, 2013
Good Lord will you all get with the program....ANYTIME someone is facing a LIFE SENTENCEor a CAPITAL Offense they have a Mental Evaluation completed PRIOR to trial to PREVENT a mis-trial or insanity plea....
Triple K

Martinsburg, WV

#10 Sep 13, 2013
@What you say

Bet Tremain and his partner in crime Tremail are missing these dishes about now

Chicken
Fatback
Ham hocks
Hog jowl
Pickled pigs feet
Ribs
Black eyed peas
Collard greens
Mustard greens
Cornbread
Grits

and of course *Watermelon*

:-)

But because one of them decided to take an AK 47 and do a drive by on a fellow brotha (again smiling) those two hoodlums won't be dining on any soul food for a while....

a long while

<smiling from ear to ear>
2 posts removed
what you say

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 13, 2013
Triple K wrote:
@What you say
Bet Tremain and his partner in crime Tremail are missing these dishes about now
Chicken
Fatback
Ham hocks
Hog jowl
Pickled pigs feet
Ribs
Black eyed peas
Collard greens
Mustard greens
Cornbread
Grits
and of course *Watermelon*
:-)
But because one of them decided to take an AK 47 and do a drive by on a fellow brotha (again smiling) those two hoodlums won't be dining on any soul food for a while....
a long while
<smiling from ear to ear>
GO TO CRACKER BARREL! CRACKER! THEY SERVE GOOD POSSUM STEW BITCH!
1 post removed
what you say

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 13, 2013
SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR! HEE! HEE! LOL!
nothing worse

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 13, 2013
theres nothing worse than 2 ignorant adults messing up a thread with childish stupidity! GET A LIFE PEOPLE!
troll finder

Elizabeth, WV

#17 Sep 13, 2013
what you say wrote:
<quoted text>GO TO CRACKER BARREL! CRACKER! THEY SERVE GOOD POSSUM STEW BITCH!
dear negrow man is cracker the best you thugs got'ok ummm tarpaper' asphalt' i can go on and on n boy
Hmmmm

Greensburg, PA

#18 Sep 13, 2013
Ok let me get this straight. This triple k guy is being racist obviously but you retaliate by being racist yourself?
Smh

United States

#19 Sep 13, 2013
How did gin get the car back from the murder scene? I tremale will be out sooner then we all think.
3 posts removed
murder

Cedar Grove, WV

#23 Sep 14, 2013
All three brothers need off the streets for years and get cleaned up and have jobs the govt finds for them too
1 post removed
SPELLING

Charleston, WV

#25 Sep 15, 2013
troll finder wrote:
<quoted text>dear negrow man is cracker the best you thugs got'ok ummm tarpaper' asphalt' i can go on and on n boy
YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL BOY!
Hmmmm

Coraopolis, PA

#26 Sep 15, 2013
His momma probably got the car back so she could sell?
2 posts removed
creeker

Cedar Grove, WV

#29 Sep 16, 2013
I know in the day KKK was strong in CC - Witcher, etc. I don't think they have a lot going on now, but sure many do belong to the closest organizations. I don't like any HATE groups but believe each person has a right of choice and the same right to LIVE WITH his / her decision, right or wrong.
1 post removed
tammy davis

Chesapeake, OH

#31 Sep 27, 2013
Tremale is not insane, nor was he temporally insane when he did that drive by in Rand that resulted in the dearth of Don Don. He thought he was above the law and is currently finding out that he is not. He will not be getting out of prison for a very, very long time. It really is sad that our youth today find all of this violence necessary. He was doing the only thing he knew because that's the way he was raised. Its a very sad situation. Personally I would rather pray for him than bash him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst commercial on TV 1 min Smith 9
A bum on every corner 2 min Jonestown 35
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr huh 4,248
Vote NO on road bill !!!!!!!!! FU Jim!!!!!!! 7 hr Truth 5
Another dead body in the river 7 hr Honestly 6
Child support 10 hr which is why 21
Pretty black girl working at Ryans in South Cha... 11 hr which is why 52

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance